Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚫️ BLOCKPOOL - Real World B2B Blockchain Solutions ⚫️ - page 52. (Read 72511 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
this project looks nice. Going to watch this and support
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Question - since you seem to be accepting so many coins are those via Shapeshift or directly? Also I think you should better explain on delegate system how you plan on implementing it - more like ARK or more like LISK or something in between? Still don't understand that reward model 5 BPL per block or 5% first year? Cause there is quite a difference in how much new BPL per year in both this cases Smiley .

I'll invest something for sure.
Activity: 770
if goes over 100 sat during the ico there is a 5 % bonus

can you please explain more clearly...

what happens with the swap when adc goes above 100 sat? what if it is 200sat, will there still be only 5% discount?

No, it would be valued at 210sats (200sat market price + 5% bonus).

What if ADC changes value from the day you invested (1May example: 100sat) to another value on last day of TEC (30June example: 1000sat).
Will you recalculate share from ADC on last day of TEC.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

what happens with the swap when adc goes above 100 sat? what if it is 200sat, will there still be only 5% discount?

Thanks for clarification
Activity: 596

Activity: 734

legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
Activity: 530
The ARK team has done a great job of stripping out the LISK smart contract code and providing a clean platform to work from.  We have two options really.  Try to implement the new LISK 1.0.0 smart contracts, which I understand could potentially be a hassle due to how they are built.  

LISK doesn't have a Smart Contract feature. Only Sidechains for JS-blockchain applications. It's different.

About Audiocoin. How will the donations be valued? By maximum price in the TEC period, by price on last day of the TEC or by price on a moment when transaction will come?

It was my understanding that all altcoins accepted for the TEC will be in real-time stats. ADC is being valued at 100 satoshi, unless it goes over that on the trading markets then a bonus percentage is included in the value of it, if I'm not mistaken.

That's correct stoner.
Activity: 752
The ARK team has done a great job of stripping out the LISK smart contract code and providing a clean platform to work from.  We have two options really.  Try to implement the new LISK 1.0.0 smart contracts, which I understand could potentially be a hassle due to how they are built.  

LISK doesn't have a Smart Contract feature. Only Sidechains for JS-blockchain applications. It's different.

About Audiocoin. How will the donations be valued? By maximum price in the TEC period, by price on last day of the TEC or by price on a moment when transaction will come?

It was my understanding that all altcoins accepted for the TEC will be in real-time stats. ADC is being valued at 100 satoshi, unless it goes over that on the trading markets then a bonus percentage is included in the value of it, if I'm not mistaken.
Activity: 530

LISK uses smart contracts to connect their sidechains they are packaged together.
Activity: 750
Merit: 511

Activity: 23
Quote from: hagie
Quote from: Coin_trader on April 12, 2017, 08:50:25 AM

an ARK related project, probably a good one, like ARK, the project is well-planned and the team behind are really giving their best to make the project succeed, might take sometimes to be in the market but it is some kind of "slowly but surely" project.
like ARK, this project become a success.

Even better .. they are not "just" related .. they are bound to each other. ARK will be Escrow for the TEC, ARK technology will be used for the TEC and now guess from which codebase blockpool will be forged ...

regards

Love the ARK project so I'll be keeping an eye on this one

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Blockchain Applications For The Real World
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
The Ark team went through so much trouble and remained persistent, I remember Max from Lisk giving them a shit ton of headache.
Glad they made the best of the situation. Also good to see they are doing escrow for this project.
Activity: 594
BLOCKPOOL s whitepaper is the most simple  one i have seen...
Activity: 792
Merit: 501
Is it the same ARK team doing this ICO again?

I am having reservations about the ARK project now. Huh
No wonder the ARK market is tanking.

Hi,

Ark Team is used as one of two Escrow intances. Additional ARK Team offers the TEC Platform and helps integrating Coin APIs. The TEC is managed by the blockpool team.

regards
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Is it the same ARK team doing this ICO again?

I am having reservations about the ARK project now. Huh
No wonder the ARK market is tanking.
Activity: 18
any update about the ico? any discount for early birds or pre ico?

You should check the Adc swap.... 1adc=100sat minimum. If the price increases during the ico the swap will be adjusted as well.

that's your early bird discount Wink

that's it? only adc? i hope there will more options since the ico accepts alot of different alts.

What kind of discount do you expect? If you buy Adc at 70 you will have 30%...
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
any update about the ico? any discount for early birds or pre ico?

You should check the Adc swap.... 1adc=100sat minimum. If the price increases during the ico the swap will be adjusted as well.

that's your early bird discount Wink

that's it? only adc? i hope there will more options since the ico accepts alot of different alts.
Pages:
Jump to: