Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚫️ BLOCKPOOL - Real World B2B Blockchain Solutions ⚫️ - page 48. (Read 72511 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I'm doing so DD into the team of Blockpool.

Who is this Coinbar Digital Currency Group? Can't even find a website for them.

Here's the ANN for a project that Coinbar started : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ssn-slack-shared-network-1357996

In addition, you can join the slack : https://coinbar.herokuapp.com to find out more.
legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000
I'm doing so DD into the team of Blockpool.

Who is this Coinbar Digital Currency Group? Can't even find a website for them.
Activity: 792
Merit: 501
this is a clusterfuck.

if you can't even get this right, how will you be able to manage this project?

Roll Eyes

I try to find the problem you are reporting , but I can't find it. Could you please a bit more accurate in your error report ?!

regards
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

Was there any marketing campaign for the ico? There only 24000$ raised so far, i dont think it so much in 20hours. I would think that people would invest fast, well it takes 2months so hopefully it goes up fast. But to get millions would be difficult i think. But some things should have been tested before, and also sended maybe some subcribed people to test the site or buying before going online. Cause the promo code didnt work also in the beginning. Its a rough start but hopefully a bright future!

dont worry guys, very responsive team behind this project. Look how quick they merged all of our feedback into the TEC!

it will gain momentum and 60days to go. This project is flying under the radar.

Look at factom Wink
Activity: 149
Merit: 100

Was there any marketing campaign for the ico? There only 24000$ raised so far, i dont think it so much in 20hours. I would think that people would invest fast, well it takes 2months so hopefully it goes up fast. But to get millions would be difficult i think. But some things should have been tested before, and also sended maybe some subcribed people to test the site or buying before going online. Cause the promo code didnt work also in the beginning. Its a rough start but hopefully a bright future!
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
this is a clusterfuck.

if you can't even get this right, how will you be able to manage this project?

Roll Eyes

ordered some TEC. cant work out how to pay with audiocoin. takes me to shape shift?

worked it out i think.    I will need a coinpayments account?

you could pay using coinpayments without an account, you need an account at blockpool. Just use a real email for the TX confirmation on coinpayments.

regards

Activity: 300
Merit: 250
ordered some TEC. cant work out how to pay with audiocoin. takes me to shape shift?

worked it out i think.    I will need a coinpayments account?

How exactly the token will work,I didn't see any address for save the token?

Because the mainnet isn't available there is no address which could be created. The TEC Units will be registered to your blockpool account and after the TEC ends and price valuation happend converted in tokens.

regards
Hi,

if someone need urgent assistance with the ADC Wallet, the TEC or payment questions or issues, join us on slack: https://slack.blockpool.io/

regards

Maybe it is just me, but I don't know what I can do with my ADC and where to invest them for TEC.

Someone that can help me out? Much appreciated!

Go to this Page : https://blockpool.io/tec.html

read : "ADC can be used to obtain tokens at a discount rate depending on current value.
For ADC please use Coinpayments at checkout (discounts are built into the conversion system)"

You order TEC Units as much as you like and choose ADC on the coinpayments checkout.

that's all - the bought TEC Units will appear within 24h

regards
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
o connections  Undecided

0 connections on what? If you need ADC peers you can find them here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18625280
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
How exactly the token will work,I didn't see any address for save the token?
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Follow your heart.
Maybe it is just me, but I don't know what I can do with my ADC and where to invest them for TEC.

Someone that can help me out? Much appreciated!
legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000
Activity: 752
Can i send my ADC from exchange?

It is always recommended to use your personal wallets to send tokens to any ICO/TEC/CFC, just in case refunds ever have to be issued.
Activity: 531
Can i send my ADC from exchange?
Where can i see your statistical numbers? Tnx.

Many people are asking for it. First we will fix some problems than add other features like a statistic overview.

regards

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Where can i see your statistical numbers? Tnx.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
does the ICO start?
the ADC still to 100 sats?
how to join in? any simple step instructions?

Yes ICO is running, payment with all coins coinpayment.net accepts, except ARK/LISK/SHIFT are working. ADC @ 100 sat also working - bonus , or difference, will be added if you use coinpayment gateway on tec page.

regards
hi, any instructions for investing via ADC?
and when will I get the token or launch?
Pages:
Jump to: