Author

Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete] - page 102. (Read 68374 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 121
February 26, 2018, 08:26:04 AM
Since home repair is the most in demand profession world-wide, may it be roofing, electrician, plumer or what, the Prandecki brothers has just made the right choice in upgrading their company into a more advanced system. According to surveys, these area of professions get a more income annually compared to any other professions in the market.
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 07:56:09 AM
This sounds great! If this is played right, this can possibly bring in real estate investors to investing in crypto because this coin would protect their house renovation/repairing budget from fraudsters and low rate contractors. Thanks for the post, I'll definitely research this further.
Would you want to have platform like Bob’s in your place too? I really wish we also have like this in my country where every contractor, carpenter, plumber, electrician, technicians take advantage of their clients need. Just because clients have no other choices so they take advantage of it.
Yes of course! In my country, it is hard to call a skilled workers in urgent. Usually, most of the carpenters here in my town are incapacitated to repair the house properly. Sometimes there are damage in their work because they are lack of skills, they only know the basic. Not to degrade them but this is really what happens in my town.
In Bob's repair, clients has assurance that the skilled workers have expertise on their work. They can easily manage if there are troubleshoot and aware of the unnecessary damage.
Lol! They are not just unskilled they are also skilled thieves. My personal experience tells me this. They offered to buy the materials needed and they took the money with out coming back. This is because they are not known poeple to us.
That's worst story I've ever heard when it comes in skilled workers. In my case, I've experienced that the person I've called to repair my house was cheating the time and his work. You know what? I saw him that he did not working efficiently but he just playing his tools in order to create a sounds. A sound that you will expect he is working. Until now, I did not call him anymore whenever there is a problem regarding in my house. In that scenery, Bob's repair will help us to have a skilled workers that works efficiently, with effort and real skills plus they are not thief because probably, their names will damage in case they do it.

This are workers that mismanage tim- all they need is money, they are not skilled workers. With BOB's repair it's more efficient and trustworthy by using blockchain everything is possible.

It goes together dude. Doesn't matter which way they take these all sum up to cheating and stealing. Stealing time and money for a no good work.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 05:29:24 AM
All Bounties will be paid directly to all eligible users wallets at the end of Main ICO Phase.  (allow at least 2 weeks for finalizing and calculation of all stakes, tasks and assign payments)

So we should keep making posts until the main ico is over, right? BTW, how is going with the pre-sale? I think it should be sold out in a short time since I can see this project is a very hot ico project on this forum.
Activity: 266
February 26, 2018, 12:42:35 AM
This sounds great! If this is played right, this can possibly bring in real estate investors to investing in crypto because this coin would protect their house renovation/repairing budget from fraudsters and low rate contractors. Thanks for the post, I'll definitely research this further.
Would you want to have platform like Bob’s in your place too? I really wish we also have like this in my country where every contractor, carpenter, plumber, electrician, technicians take advantage of their clients need. Just because clients have no other choices so they take advantage of it.
Yes of course! In my country, it is hard to call a skilled workers in urgent. Usually, most of the carpenters here in my town are incapacitated to repair the house properly. Sometimes there are damage in their work because they are lack of skills, they only know the basic. Not to degrade them but this is really what happens in my town.
In Bob's repair, clients has assurance that the skilled workers have expertise on their work. They can easily manage if there are troubleshoot and aware of the unnecessary damage.
Lol! They are not just unskilled they are also skilled thieves. My personal experience tells me this. They offered to buy the materials needed and they took the money with out coming back. This is because they are not known poeple to us.
You are also experienced a thief worker? Well, it is not new anymore since there is no truth in this world, lies are always there.
If you will find skilled workers in a private or public agency, there is a possibility that you got the wrong one. Of course, we will always encounter a scene like that and its up to us to trust them or better to repair something alone.
Hopefully, Bob's repair will issue some identity about their skilled worker in order for us clients will satisfy their work.
Definitely, it is nice if Bob's repair will make a contact or any information to the skilled workers and even the clients. To eliminate taking advantage of any one of them, better to know the background of everyone. We can also verify if the person we will communicate is a real worker of Bob's repair because maybe there are case that Bob's will be imitated by anyone.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 09:04:28 PM
I tried to move BOBP tokens to ForkDelta and got this error message in etherscan.io:
Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Reverted] 
As result tokens were not moved, but gas price was charged.  What is wrong with your contract?

I have received these tokens from your site as a bounty (or airdrop) a while ago, in Dec 2017
Token details:
Contract Address:    0x124448218ab51f333fef2a5ba3b84cfa9f67b9a3
Token Decimals:     18

Please check what happened, why this error took place.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
February 25, 2018, 08:06:20 PM
That's worst story I've ever heard when it comes in skilled workers. In my case, I've experienced that the person I've called to repair my house was cheating the time and his work. You know what? I saw him that he did not working efficiently but he just playing his tools in order to create a sounds. A sound that you will expect he is working. Until now, I did not call him anymore whenever there is a problem regarding in my house. In that scenery, Bob's repair will help us to have a skilled workers that works efficiently, with effort and real skills plus they are not thief because probably, their names will damage in case they do it.

This are workers that mismanage tim- all they need is money, they are not skilled workers. With BOB's repair it's more efficient and trustworthy by using blockchain everything is possible.
Activity: 10
February 25, 2018, 04:41:59 PM
Hello! I am editor from icoshedule.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoshedule.com/all-ico/bobs-repair/ You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
February 25, 2018, 12:44:16 PM
You are also experienced a thief worker? Well, it is not new anymore since there is no truth in this world, lies are always there. Hopefully, Bob's repair will issue some identity about their skilled worker in order for us clients will satisfy their work.
They are real thieves disguising as repairers, carpenters, technicians but in truth all that they ever wanted is to rob the house who would trust them.
Activity: 238
February 25, 2018, 12:39:52 PM
People who hired contractor for home repairs have faced many problems in recent years. They faced many problems due to lack and false information about checking fraud review and they hidden costs due to advertising fees, and overestimated prices due to lack of the price clearness. All these problems leads consumer into making poor decisions and wasting money in choosing fraud contractor. 
Bob application will control blockchain technology to fight with the fraud review. Bob application will built STEEM blockchain they will not charge any transaction costs. When consumer and contractor will leave a review then Bob’s Repair will link all that reviews to the financial transaction .By linking the reviews for financial transactions, consumer s can trust the reviews. Real reviews can give customers better information so that they can make better decisions. Bob application will not have any advertising from contractors and will not pass their advertisings costs to consumers. Contactors cannot buy the visibility on Bob’s Repair through adverting.  Review will provide the cost of the service, broke into the materials and labor costs.
Activity: 616
February 25, 2018, 10:59:50 AM
You are also experienced a thief worker? Well, it is not new anymore since there is no truth in this world, lies are always there. Hopefully, Bob's repair will issue some identity about their skilled worker in order for us clients will satisfy their work.
Activity: 130
February 25, 2018, 10:56:44 AM
I think happened because you trusted them too much. That is also the problem if there is no legal agency or platform like bob’s ho holds personal information of the contractors for the protection of the costumers or clients.
Activity: 546
February 25, 2018, 10:43:15 AM
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
February 25, 2018, 10:19:23 AM
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 01:40:11 AM
Hi Dev,

Good day!

For your reference, listed below is my report for this week:

Twitter Username: @brendamage131
Twitter URL: https://mobile.twitter.com/brendamage131
Followers: 2010

Week Covered: Feb. 19 to 25, 2018

Tweets:
1. https://twitter.com/brendamage131/status/965548534152888321
2. ‎https://twitter.com/brendamage131/status/966266148424581120
3. ‎https://twitter.com/brendamage131/status/967634479719198720
4. ‎https://twitter.com/brendamage131/status/967634057843548160

Retweets:
1. https://twitter.com/BobsRepair/status/965360448752111621
2. ‎https://twitter.com/BobsRepair/status/965023157101912064
3. ‎https://twitter.com/BobsRepair/status/965712902328995840
4. ‎https://twitter.com/brendamage131/status/967063522398973952
5. ‎https://twitter.com/brendamage131/status/967063484474126337
6. ‎https://twitter.com/BobsRepair/status/966063149408387072
7. ‎

Facebook URL: https://m.facebook.com/marlobren.briones?ref=bookmarks
Friends: 2300
Followers: 2300

Week Covered: Feb. 19 to 25, 2018

1. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1991141610915102&id=100000578483045
2. ‎https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1995502253812371&id=100000578483045
3. ‎https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1995500103812586&id=100000578483045

Shared Posts:
1. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1988903954472201&id=100000578483045
2. ‎https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1988903771138886&id=100000578483045
3. ‎https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1993709353991661&id=100000578483045
4. ‎https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1993709180658345&id=100000578483045
5. ‎https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1991142314248365&id=100000578483045
6. ‎https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1991142294248367&id=100000578483045

Thank you very much!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 05:07:14 PM
I wanna to joined to Bounty program and may be purchaser to ICO, but i have some distrusr, cause many peaple tell me this i s scam...I hope its wrong, cause i like thsi platform.

We have a very strong team and even stronger advisors. Our prototypes will be available prior to April 4th Main sale. The skilled trade industry needs a place with real reviews and pricing transparency. Believe in BOB ! Wink
Okay, i will be purchased in ICO and followed the project. I think BOB have big potencial and will growth very soon after ICO, cause its awesome idea.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 323
February 24, 2018, 01:23:48 PM
This is awesome.project with solid team and backed by john McAfee...
Looking forward to your successful...

Looking forward to this project. It's awesome and sounds interesting as it represents a solid team. And I have no doubt it's John McAfee White Paper Production Service team produced this project whitepaper.
Correct. Sounds like a really good concept. Bob's Repair ICO a great opportunity for investing and earning through this decentralized platform. Suggested by John McAfee so simply Smart move!!
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
February 24, 2018, 10:10:13 AM
it is very annoying that some bounty participants cant think well on where to post their reposrt. cmon guys! this is ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD. this is intended for discussion about the project and not a submission thread of your reports. some topics cant be seen and answered because you are all here posting reports which makes those posts can be read quickly.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountybobsrepair-decentralized-marketplace-powered-by-steem-ended-2561645

post there your reports please.
I tried to say it already but until now there are lot of updates in their bounty campaign and I've think that the campaign manager must be responsible with this stuff because its quite annoying to see such post not related in the announcement of the project but updates of their bounty hunters.
A bounty hunter must know its thread for this reports. The manager will have no control on this however he can do announce for deduction of rewards to those who can't follow and who post on the ann thread. Its not good for the project and it can create a doubt to the investors because of red flag from the managers account.
Jump to: