Author

Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete] - page 104. (Read 68374 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
February 22, 2018, 06:25:26 PM
I’ve read somewhere in the White Paper about the annual income of skilled workers, namely carpenters, electricians,  plumbers, painters and roofers that are more higher than the annual income for all occupations. It only means that skilled workers are now more in-demand than other professions there are in the community. Well, it cant be denied, home repairs is a necessity and it can be undone specially when the repairs needed affects us badly from day to day.
Merit: 1
February 22, 2018, 06:10:09 PM
Hello guys, any news how many ICO or BOB token I will receive? still i don't know how many token, A little bit alarming being transparent to it will bring more confidence for us believers of this project. When number of token will be shown and where?
They have their telegram channel for sure you can ask there..
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
February 22, 2018, 06:03:40 PM
This sounds great! If this is played right, this can possibly bring in real estate investors to investing in crypto because this coin would protect their house renovation/repairing budget from fraudsters and low rate contractors. Thanks for the post, I'll definitely research this further.
Would you want to have platform like Bob’s in your place too? I really wish we also have like this in my country where every contractor, carpenter, plumber, electrician, technicians take advantage of their clients need. Just because clients have no other choices so they take advantage of it.
Activity: 220
Merit: 102
February 22, 2018, 10:58:44 AM
Hello guys, any news how many ICO or BOB token I will receive? still i don't know how many token, A little bit alarming being transparent to it will bring more confidence for us believers of this project. When number of token will be shown and where?
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 10:08:01 AM
Hi
why I'm not in the signature table at Bob's Repair
the number in the table was my 438 nickname Ebanez
in the company spent 2 + weeks. and now I'm not there
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 09:51:42 PM
Hi team. I participated to the pre-sale but I still don’t know how much BOB I am getting. Where can I see that ? Also may I ask when

Final Calculation will be made when the Main ICO is finish. As of now its still a mystery on when will be the main ICO sale. it only says Q1 of 2018 so all you can do is wait until april 2018 but lets hope it will be earlier than that.

i thought Bob's ico already started last january 4.. because that's what is written in the participants who joined the signature. did they just postponed the token sale? for what reason though?
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
February 21, 2018, 08:19:03 PM
The pre sale has successfully completed, when would be the Main Ico date?

i waiting too for a new announcement and main ico. hope some news are coming in the next days. so, please bob, make a new announcement.  Cheesy

and i have another question. for the bounty campaign i have to use a ether address, but now i read today that's bob's repair use the steem blockchain. the two things are compatible?? i'm not so familiar with steem. or do we have to exchange the reward of the bounty campaign afterwards? how and where will that go?

Hello! We will be making the announcement of the start of the main ICO shortly. Please be patient. Here is our latest newsletter. Our BOB Token is a ERC20 Token. We will be using the Steem Media Token as well at a later stage.

https://mailchi.mp/d31eeab04302/news

for your fast reply and answers i say thank you. now it is clear to me. i try to be patient.
Activity: 1050
February 21, 2018, 12:01:35 PM

i waiting too for a new announcement and main ico. hope some news are coming in the next days. so, please bob, make a new announcement.  Cheesy

and i have another question. for the bounty campaign i have to use a ether address, but now i read today that's bob's repair use the steem blockchain. the two things are compatible?? i'm not so familiar with steem. or do we have to exchange the reward of the bounty campaign afterwards? how and where will that go?

Hello! We will be making the announcement of the start of the main ICO shortly. Please be patient. Here is our latest newsletter. Our BOB Token is a ERC20 Token. We will be using the Steem Media Token as well at a later stage.

wow ,, this is very good news i not patient to wait for the main ICO announcement .. i hope dev will soon announce and i am also sure if there will be many investors to join in supporting this project ..
February 21, 2018, 10:12:10 AM
Sry But i mentioned Moderator
He is CEO... World's Best CEO who talk to their investors directly and solve their queries....
Activity: 179
Merit: 49
Solving review fraud in the skilled trade industry
February 20, 2018, 11:37:32 PM

Activity: 728
Merit: 14
February 20, 2018, 08:32:48 PM

Activity: 616
February 20, 2018, 06:51:52 PM
I found an interesting announcement in Bob's repair. But the announcement passed 5 days ago. Here's what I caught.
 @BobsRepair CEO will be presenting live in three hours at the @d10e_conference in San Francisco. Stay tuned for the announcement of the prototypes and all of its details!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
February 20, 2018, 12:35:34 PM
Hi team. I participated to the pre-sale but I still don’t know how much BOB I am getting. Where can I see that ? Also may I ask when

Final Calculation will be made when the Main ICO is finish. As of now its still a mystery on when will be the main ICO sale. it only says Q1 of 2018 so all you can do is wait until april 2018 but lets hope it will be earlier than that.
February 20, 2018, 11:12:04 AM
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 20, 2018, 05:24:37 AM
Activity: 208
February 20, 2018, 05:11:14 AM
it is very annoying that some bounty participants cant think well on where to post their reposrt. cmon guys! this is ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD. this is intended for discussion about the project and not a submission thread of your reports. some topics cant be seen and answered because you are all here posting reports which makes those posts can be read quickly.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountybobsrepair-decentralized-marketplace-powered-by-steem-ended-2561645

post there your reports please.
Activity: 308
Youtube Influencer
February 20, 2018, 02:47:26 AM
Youtube video

Hi BOB manager, here's my video promotion.

Bitcointalk name: yuno
Bitcointalk account url: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/yuno-1318938

Title: Ideas of Future - Bob's Repair (BOB) Harvard Brothers Project 🇺🇸
Content link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gowqjr10KLQ
Subscribers: 33k+

ETH: 0x06E5473abD44b7d924EF4C3642d86267d0296a0b

More power Bob's Repair!
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 02:13:36 AM
This sounds great! If this is played right, this can possibly bring in real estate investors to investing in crypto because this coin would protect their house renovation/repairing budget from fraudsters and low rate contractors. Thanks for the post, I'll definitely research this further.
Activity: 220
Merit: 102
February 19, 2018, 03:49:45 PM
Hey guys, I was going through the whitepaper and it says you will be implementing a profit sharing like model. But as per SEC isn't it like users will contribute with an expectation of profit and it'll be termed as security

Yes you're correct profit sharing like model is going to happen on this. For about SEC, remember that TOKENS are different from Cryptocurrency. The difference is that Cryptoccurrency doesn't need another platform to run while tokens are built on other platform that only exist and run throught that platform. As of now Cryptocurrency or Virtual Currency is the one that having a hearing in Governments. But Tokens is a different thing. Hope this helps you.
February 19, 2018, 11:41:28 AM
Hey guys, I was going through the whitepaper and it says you will be implementing a profit sharing like model. But as per SEC isn't it like users will contribute with an expectation of profit and it'll be termed as security
Jump to: