Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete] - page 92. (Read 68374 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
I was initially disturbed about a couple of things regarding this project, but having discovered that Bob’s Repair engaged an global technology law firm, Investus Law, to represent it with respect to its regulation crowdfunding. It was quite reassuring for me.            
Yeah, and besides all the main goal of this project is to catch the attention of the costumers that all of their things that need to repair will gave a good result and satisfaction of the costumers from bob's repair wherever part of the world you may.

Also if I understand correctly, bobsrepair would provide employment as it plans to recruit contractors from the top 100 US local and regional markets before pursuing international growth, this is really impressive if it indeed also pursues this cause.

aside from the fact that they will be recruiting contractors from the top 100 US local and regional market,
will they be planning to have this recruitment globally? and consider local on different country?
Activity: 210
Merit: 4
Since home repair is the most in demand profession world-wide, may it be roofing, electrician, plumer or what, the Prandecki brothers has just made the right choice in upgrading their company into a more advanced system. According to surveys, these area of professions get a more income annually compared to any other professions in the market.

I'm not sure about being the most but the profession is and will always be needed since having shelter is a basic need.
Though it is not the most, but i think it is more useful among others because almost things around us need repair after using in a long period of time, it is a chance to people to know more about bob's repair so that if they need it they have an idea about the good qualities and not just ordinary repair.

Skilled workers industry is definitely a "constantly needed" industry since there are always new constructions ongoing, repairs, and also maintenance work, both minor and major.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
I was initially disturbed about a couple of things regarding this project, but having discovered that Bob’s Repair engaged an global technology law firm, Investus Law, to represent it with respect to its regulation crowdfunding. It was quite reassuring for me.            
Yeah, and besides all the main goal of this project is to catch the attention of the costumers that all of their things that need to repair will gave a good result and satisfaction of the costumers from bob's repair wherever part of the world you may.

Also if I understand correctly, bobsrepair would provide employment as it plans to recruit contractors from the top 100 US local and regional markets before pursuing international growth, this is really impressive if it indeed also pursues this cause.
As an investor, one thing I find very amazing and confident about the project is the determination of the CEO Frederick is pushing this project globally especially as he's doing a great work in Asia,  I just saw behind the scene picture at Bloomberg Radio Asia in HongKong
I also waiting for the video in television but unfortunately, I did not see any news regarding the interview of CEO Frederick. Anyways, like what you said, I admire Bob's repair because their developers and even CEO have an enthusiasm and initiative to the project! As far as I know, being active of the CEO and developers are one of the reason that measures the success of an ICO. Well, I have no doubt why does Bob's repair PRE-ICO was sold out.

I just want to be honest with you, all I see is a project that it's Founders has genuine passion with the entire team dedicated and determined to see this come through, apart from the bounty which needs to be overhauled and handled by competent campaign managers.

They take very meticulous steps to ensure that all sections of the project is safe and secure.  Just today I read that it's smart contract will be audited by New Alchemy which very few ICOs do in recent times.

It is interesting to see how much effort this project has put in, although I think there is also another firm auditing it's smart contract by the name of Hoshogroup.
Activity: 354
Merit: 11
Since home repair is the most in demand profession world-wide, may it be roofing, electrician, plumer or what, the Prandecki brothers has just made the right choice in upgrading their company into a more advanced system. According to surveys, these area of professions get a more income annually compared to any other professions in the market.

I'm not sure about being the most but the profession is and will always be needed since having shelter is a basic need.
Though it is not the most, but i think it is more useful among others because almost things around us need repair after using in a long period of time, it is a chance to people to know more about bob's repair so that if they need it they have an idea about the good qualities and not just ordinary repair.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
As an investor, one thing I find very amazing and confident about the project is the determination of the CEO Frederick is pushing this project globally especially as he's doing a great work in Asia,  I just saw behind the scene picture at Bloomberg Radio Asia in HongKong
I also waiting for the video in television but unfortunately, I did not see any news regarding the interview of CEO Frederick. Anyways, like what you said, I admire Bob's repair because their developers and even CEO have an enthusiasm and initiative to the project! As far as I know, being active of the CEO and developers are one of the reason that measures the success of an ICO. Well, I have no doubt why does Bob's repair PRE-ICO was sold out.
Activity: 434
Apart from eliminating review fraud by ensuring that reviews are real and tied to actual transactions and cutting down costs, what other objective  does it set out to achieve.

Bobsrepair will also create avenue allowing people to find a contractor based on how much he or she previously charged for a similar repair job.

In addition to this,  this platform will generate revenue and provide further benefits to contractors and
consumers, Bob’s Repair will provide targeted loans, insurance products, and decentralized financial products and services for both contractors and consumers.
Activity: 420
Apart from eliminating review fraud by ensuring that reviews are real and tied to actual transactions and cutting down costs, what other objective  does it set out to achieve.

Bobsrepair will also create avenue allowing people to find a contractor based on how much he or she previously charged for a similar repair job.
This sounds great! If this is played right, this can possibly bring in real estate investors to investing in crypto because this coin would protect their house renovation/repairing budget from fraudsters and low rate contractors. Thanks for the post, I'll definitely research this further.
Would you want to have platform like Bob’s in your place too? I really wish we also have like this in my country where every contractor, carpenter, plumber, electrician, technicians take advantage of their clients need. Just because clients have no other choices so they take advantage of it.
Yes of course! In my country, it is hard to call a skilled workers in urgent. Usually, most of the carpenters here in my town are incapacitated to repair the house properly. Sometimes there are damage in their work because they are lack of skills, they only know the basic. Not to degrade them but this is really what happens in my town.
In Bob's repair, clients has assurance that the skilled workers have expertise on their work. They can easily manage if there are troubleshoot and aware of the unnecessary damage.
Lol! They are not just unskilled they are also skilled thieves. My personal experience tells me this. They offered to buy the materials needed and they took the money with out coming back. This is because they are not known poeple to us.
I think happened because you trusted them too much. That is also the problem if there is no legal agency or platform like bob’s ho holds personal information of the contractors for the protection of the costumers or clients.

Why did you accept their offer? Without guarantee? Yeah, it seems you trusted them too much without checking their credentials.
Good thing this kind of problem will be solved by Bob since it will be using escrow service and smart contracts.

Consumers and contractors are traditionally not protected against the other party failing to fulfill the requirements of their       home repair agreement, intentionally or unintentionally, so Escrow would be very apt in this case.

With the escrow service in place in the system, it manages the flow of money between customers and workers, but there is no mention of which escrow service would be used??

They take very meticulous steps to ensure that all sections of the project is safe and secure.  Just today I read that it's smart contract will be audited by New Alchemy which very few ICOs do in recent times.
This sounds great! If this is played right, this can possibly bring in real estate investors to investing in crypto because this coin would protect their house renovation/repairing budget from fraudsters and low rate contractors. Thanks for the post, I'll definitely research this further.
Would you want to have platform like Bob’s in your place too? I really wish we also have like this in my country where every contractor, carpenter, plumber, electrician, technicians take advantage of their clients need. Just because clients have no other choices so they take advantage of it.
Yes of course! In my country, it is hard to call a skilled workers in urgent. Usually, most of the carpenters here in my town are incapacitated to repair the house properly. Sometimes there are damage in their work because they are lack of skills, they only know the basic. Not to degrade them but this is really what happens in my town.
In Bob's repair, clients has assurance that the skilled workers have expertise on their work. They can easily manage if there are troubleshoot and aware of the unnecessary damage.
Lol! They are not just unskilled they are also skilled thieves. My personal experience tells me this. They offered to buy the materials needed and they took the money with out coming back. This is because they are not known poeple to us.
I think happened because you trusted them too much. That is also the problem if there is no legal agency or platform like bob’s ho holds personal information of the contractors for the protection of the costumers or clients.

Why did you accept their offer? Without guarantee? Yeah, it seems you trusted them too much without checking their credentials.
Good thing this kind of problem will be solved by Bob since it will be using escrow service and smart contracts.

Consumers and contractors are traditionally not protected against the other party failing to fulfill the requirements of their home repair agreement, intentionally or unintentionally, so Escrow would be very apt in this case.

PRE-SALE SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED - MAIN SALE APR 4TH
22DAYS 3HOURS 11MINUTES 20SECONDS
feel lost waiting time Smiley

April might seem like quite some time or a long time for some people for this ICO to kick off. Maybe the entire team is taking this time to have some break and recoup before setting out again in the crowdfunding event.

Yes,  he was explaining how Bobsrepair is going to leverage  the Steem blockchain fight fraud and create transparency in pricing between contractors and customers.
Activity: 210
Merit: 4
which phase of roadmap you are now?
I did not see a roadmap in the whitepaper of Bob's repair. But as what I saw in the updates on their telegram, Bob's repair already ended the Pre-ICO stage wherein their ICO was sold out. I think that they will open the ICO stage soon and April will be the end of their token sale.
They have reached their soft cap and announced that their public offering will be on April 4,
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
PRE-SALE SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED - MAIN SALE APR 4TH
22DAYS 3HOURS 11MINUTES 20SECONDS
feel lost waiting time Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: