Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete] - page 87. (Read 68374 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
As an investor, one thing I find very amazing and confident about the project is the determination of the CEO Frederick is pushing this project globally especially as he's doing a great work in Asia,  I just saw behind the scene picture at Bloomberg Radio Asia in HongKong

They have marketing manager in Asia. I'm just wondering how long will their services grow after launch since they said they will initially set up in the US before going international. They should hire consultants in establishing the company in other countries.
I think that they will soon expand their borders and new consultants will appear in many countries

They definitely must have an office complete with staff wherever they set up, just like uber, and they should have legal consultants as well.

Countries have different laws. What applies to one country may not apply to the other. This applies to setting up companies and businesses as well.
Activity: 126
As an investor, one thing I find very amazing and confident about the project is the determination of the CEO Frederick is pushing this project globally especially as he's doing a great work in Asia,  I just saw behind the scene picture at Bloomberg Radio Asia in HongKong

They have marketing manager in Asia. I'm just wondering how long will their services grow after launch since they said they will initially set up in the US before going international. They should hire consultants in establishing the company in other countries.
I think that they will soon expand their borders and new consultants will appear in many countries

They definitely must have an office complete with staff wherever they set up, just like uber, and they should have legal consultants as well.

The office suggestion has a point but right now it isn't that feasible knowing that they're settling in other countries at the moment. But knowing that there's offices of Bob's stationed in many countries can elevate a country's construction state.
Activity: 6
I was initially disturbed about a couple of things regarding this project, but having discovered that Bob’s Repair engaged an global technology law firm, Investus Law, to represent it with respect to its regulation crowdfunding. It was quite reassuring for me.            
Yeah, and besides all the main goal of this project is to catch the attention of the costumers that all of their things that need to repair will gave a good result and satisfaction of the costumers from bob's repair wherever part of the world you may.

Also if I understand correctly, bobsrepair would provide employment as it plans to recruit contractors from the top 100 US local and regional markets before pursuing international growth, this is really impressive if it indeed also pursues this cause.

aside from the fact that they will be recruiting contractors from the top 100 US local and regional market,
will they be planning to have this recruitment globally? and consider local on different country?

Since  this is a US based company, majority of their clientele lies in the States, so however they would start from the States first and gradually extend it's outreach to other countries.

i guess it will be much better if they will plan to extend their plans to more countries especially to the locals. this will really help other countries with their platform. Smiley

Making their way around the globe in a slow matter makes their progress steadier. No worries because if Bob's managed to break its' continental barriers, they can spread to other countries.
Activity: 210
Merit: 4

Is their a system on how to become one of the contractor on BOB's repair or is it BOB's repair be the one to select or find skilled workers? will the system involve all countries esp Asia? As far as I know , many skilled workers and good constructors came from ASIA. 

They will be doing recruitment. Once it has been launched in a location they will start recruiting people.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
I was initially disturbed about a couple of things regarding this project, but having discovered that Bob’s Repair engaged an global technology law firm, Investus Law, to represent it with respect to its regulation crowdfunding. It was quite reassuring for me.            
Yeah, and besides all the main goal of this project is to catch the attention of the costumers that all of their things that need to repair will gave a good result and satisfaction of the costumers from bob's repair wherever part of the world you may.

Also if I understand correctly, bobsrepair would provide employment as it plans to recruit contractors from the top 100 US local and regional markets before pursuing international growth, this is really impressive if it indeed also pursues this cause.

aside from the fact that they will be recruiting contractors from the top 100 US local and regional market,
will they be planning to have this recruitment globally? and consider local on different country?

Since  this is a US based company, majority of their clientele lies in the States, so however they would start from the States first and gradually extend it's outreach to other countries.

i guess it will be much better if they will plan to extend their plans to more countries especially to the locals. this will really help other countries with their platform. Smiley
Activity: 119
Merit: 11
I really like the application on which bob repair promotes price transparency. Where in each reviews the price of the things that had to be repair or replace together with the labor cost needs to be breakdown and be reported, this can boost the confidence of the next costumer to deliberately know the material details of the service that he wants to avail with the help of the applications fraud can be eliminated because of its transparency.

Indeed sir, Bob's Repair will be a big help on the construction industry for it promotes transparency and efficient way of getting skilled workers on a minimal cost, cut with those marketing stunt crap added cost. Bob's Repair will bring trust to every contractors as well as giving them due service with due cost. Its a win win situation.
I really like the application on which bob repair promotes price transparency. Where in each reviews the price of the things that had to be repair or replace together with the labor cost needs to be breakdown and be reported, this can boost the confidence of the next costumer to deliberately know the material details of the service that he wants to avail with the help of the applications fraud can be eliminated because of its transparency.

This is the modern way of having the trust of the customers to the service offered because the feedbacks is endorsed by the last customer, and the type of service where did the repair had been done can be search through the application which assist the future customers to know the details they must before they avail the certain service they want what a convenient way of providing the service that the customers might need that saves their worries from under and over reliance to the job because it can be reduce to the level of certainty along with the confidence that the job can be well done by skilled workers.

with this feature of the bob application which will be available on iOS, Android and web based application fraud, hidden cost and other inflated cost that is hidden from the customer will be eliminated because of the transparency impost by bob repair.

Customer is presented with a list contractors which are best suited for the job, alongside with their price rates, ratings and other customers review.
This makes it sound like uber, but bob is related to skills so other than the reviews, it would be nice if contractors can sort of showcase their work, how nicely done it was with the customers permission.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
"Bob’s Repair plans to recruit contractors from the top 100 US local and regional markets before
pursuing international growth."

you clearly stated on your whitepaper your Growth strategy. my question is do you have any plans on expanding and recruiting contractors from Asia? I believe their are several good contractors and experienced skilled workers from Asia. As far as I Know many European and western contractors have Skilled Asian workers on their companies.

I was just in ASIA last week. Yes, we will be expanding there. First, we will launch in US, Canada, Australia, and UK. After that Europe and Asia will be last.

Whether i just want to ask you one thing whether your can company is completely strict to US laws? Before expanding check with those government laws and regulations?
Activity: 68

This is the modern way of having the trust of the customers to the service offered because the feedbacks is endorsed by the last customer, and the type of service where did the repair had been done can be search through the application which assist the future customers to know the details they must before they avail the certain service they want what a convenient way of providing the service that the customers might need that saves their worries from under and over reliance to the job because it can be reduce to the level of certainty along with the confidence that the job can be well done by skilled workers.

with this feature of the bob application which will be available on iOS, Android and web based application fraud, hidden cost and other inflated cost that is hidden from the customer will be eliminated because of the transparency impost by bob repair.
Activity: 200
Macho Gwapito ako!

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
▰▰ ARENA SPACE ▰▰
Activity: 616
"Bob’s Repair plans to recruit contractors from the top 100 US local and regional markets before

you clearly stated on your whitepaper your Growth strategy. my question is do you have any plans on expanding and recruiting contractors from Asia? I believe their are several good contractors and experienced skilled workers from Asia. As far as I Know many European and western contractors have Skilled Asian workers on their companies.

I think asia will be one of the most profitable area for bob repair amidst more competitors like small repair shops in the street they will be both having home service to offer and in this matter bob repair will have the edge to its competitor with the feedback feature costumers can check the past work of the repair man if its outstanding or just average or not having this idea will push them to have the service offered by bob repair.

I Agree with you sir. Im from South East Asia, and the construction industry here is quite booming. Hence having a program like Bob's Repair on Asia will be a big help and also be profitable to the said project (Bob's Repair). Hope Bob's Repair have future plans on expanding on the Asia region.
I came also from Asia. As what I know, Asia is rich in human resources. In fact, we have a lot of migrant skilled workers than other continents. We have a lot of laborers and I think it is good to have Bob's repair in Asia since there are lot of contractors.
Maybe, Bob's repair is more profitable in Asia than America due to the levels/average of degree or courses that finished by the citizen. And I think one of the reason why Bob's repair flew to Asian countries because they to gather people and information for the success of the project.
Bob;s Repair project is looking good for investment , i will buy some tokens when token sale will be start.

I really appreciate you saying this. Our Token Sale is April 4th!

Hello Bob, When will you announce the airdrop mechanics for bobsrepair?
and one more question why until today there has been no spreadsheet update for bounty signature?

There will be another airdrop? Will there be another airdrop?

I was just in ASIA last week. Yes, we will be expanding there. First, we will launch in US, Canada, Australia, and UK. After that Europe and Asia will be last.

Is it US, then Canada.. or US, Canada... as in simultaneously?
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

I think asia will be one of the most profitable area for bob repair amidst more competitors like small repair shops in the street they will be both having home service to offer and in this matter bob repair will have the edge to its competitor with the feedback feature costumers can check the past work of the repair man if its outstanding or just average or not having this idea will push them to have the service offered by bob repair.

I Agree with you sir. Im from South East Asia, and the construction industry here is quite booming. Hence having a program like Bob's Repair on Asia will be a big help and also be profitable to the said project (Bob's Repair). Hope Bob's Repair have future plans on expanding on the Asia region.
That would be the best idea for having some project like this by expanding the bobs repair branches they will be more efficient. As an evolving technology almost every country is needing to have or to be used. At first the quality of it and after all the products has been made and proven then bobs repair can expand their market.
Activity: 119
Merit: 11

Contractors use the website and mobile application to:
● Receive and manager leads;
● Calendar view of all upcoming appointments with push-notification reminders;
● Receive notifications from the escrow service;
● Access the escrow contract;
● Write reviews and rate customers.

I get the other bullets but rating customers? what? why?

Great question. The reason why is there need for customer reviews is because every worker should know if they can trust going to a strangers house. As a repairman, it would be nice to know that this person is safe and trustworthy. Most of the time the customers are great but we sometimes run into the issue of them being rude, underpaying and even cheating the contractor. I love the idea of a two-way system because this will give every contractor a piece of mind.

That's great! It would be like learn from others experience or avoid a bad experience altogether. Just to clarify, this would mean that other contractors can view the previous customer and read the previous contractor's experience with that customer, right? Only contractors should be able to view it, so this would mean contractors portal/dashboard would be different but the same with customer's portal since there is a part for reviews.
Activity: 179
Merit: 49
Solving review fraud in the skilled trade industry

Pages:
Jump to: