Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BOD] Bloodcoin|End the Bloodshed|0.11.2.29| POW|Quark|NO ICO|Masternodes - page 35. (Read 68699 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
salvagewallet just gives me this

Method not found (code -32601)

What can i do as i dont want to loose my coins

-salvagewallet is a command line argument, not an rpc command
so can add it to the .exe
but its not recommended, only if you have to. because it will delete all the account infomation while keeping only the private keys
legendary
bloody FORK coming !

update your wallet before block 4000 !!
wallet version 2.1

pushed change to github,
uploaded new wallets:
Windows: http://www.bloodcoin.cc/DL/bloodcoin-v2-qt.exe
OSX: http://www.bloodcoin.cc/DL/Bloodcoin-v2-Qt.app.zip

Pools please update, Yobit please update
and please approve
nodes please update

this suppose to fix my bug with difficulty retarget, and blocks will be a lot faster in theory

thank you all

Activity: 184
Merit: 100
salvagewallet just gives me this

Method not found (code -32601)

What can i do as i dont want to loose my coins
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
how to import privkey of the old wallet ? is there way to export privkey from the old wallet ?

maybe try to backup wallet.dat, delete blockchain database and chainstate
and run the wallet with -salvagewallet -rescan ?
if i undertand it suppose to remove account info, and save only private keys

i hope we can solve this

Will any coins be lost from the fork? If so which is the correct fork? I would assume Suprnova since they have the most hash? Well I guess prudent thing to do is stop mining, let coins mature and get to Yobit for safe keeping, then start mining again when this is all solved.

There is no fork yet, it will be a hardfork later due to the update of the wallets.

what is the max amount for pool, i keep getting message "You have exceeded the pools configured BLOOD warning threshold. Please initiate a transfer!"

raised it a bit to 80k now
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
how to import privkey of the old wallet ? is there way to export privkey from the old wallet ?

i hope we can solve this

Will any coins be lost from the fork? If so which is the correct fork? I would assume Suprnova since they have the most hash? Well I guess prudent thing to do is stop mining, let coins mature and get to Yobit for safe keeping, then start mining again when this is all solved.

There is no fork yet, it will be a hardfork later due to the update of the wallets.

what is the max amount for pool, i keep getting message "You have exceeded the pools configured BLOOD warning threshold. Please initiate a transfer!"
legendary

i hope we can solve this

legendary
Activity: 1134
www.cryptodesign.cc
-salvagewallet works. i've got my coins back, thanks SalimNagamato
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
So, i will loose ~90.000 BOD coins ? Dev, i need solution.

Nobody is going to loose any BOD. It's just hardfork. You have to update your wallet before hardfork and everything will be fine..
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
can i withdraw my coins on suprnova to yobit now?
legendary
www.cryptodesign.cc
So, i will loose ~90.000 BOD coins ? Dev, i need solution.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

i hope we can solve this

legendary

i hope we can solve this
legendary
i'm testing the fork on local network
I am going now to a special event IRL. later publish new wallet source for pools + Yobit and will compile new wallets
legendary
www.cryptodesign.cc
legendary
i've sent some coins to YoBit, the first time , the smaller amount went well, but another tx, after many hours still is unconfirmed, why ?

Happened to me, what I did is I backed up my wallet.dat and delete all my bloodcoin folder in the roaming folder. Then run again the wallet, wait it to be fully synced then replaced the wallet.dat with my back up wallet.dat

Edit: you will get your coins back from the unconfirmed transaction.

Transaction doesn't exist in explorer.
Resync wallet with deleted everything and replaced wallet.dat doesn't work, ends up in same situation.

If fork incoming, wait first to recieve my coins back from unconfirmed tx

Transaction ID: 3c8db291202d732da0eecca2f6a5e15d172601a051ab7957fb6858bb3b03be79

I see in the debug log of one of the nodes:

ERROR: CTxMemPool::accept() : not enough fees 3c8db291202d732da0eecca2f6a5e15d172601a051ab7957fb6858bb3b03be79, 7200 < 21600

it will probably never clear?
try to make a new complete wallet, set tx fee highter, import private key of the old wallet... and try to send again ?
legendary
17:53:53

Est. Avg. Time per Block

Mad 17 min block really

Those stats are off, I'll try to fix them once I have some time, real time is much, much lower.
legendary
Activity: 1050
17:53:53

Est. Avg. Time per Block

Mad 17 min block really
legendary
www.cryptodesign.cc
i've sent some coins to YoBit, the first time , the smaller amount went well, but another tx, after many hours still is unconfirmed, why ?

Happened to me, what I did is I backed up my wallet.dat and delete all my bloodcoin folder in the roaming folder. Then run again the wallet, wait it to be fully synced then replaced the wallet.dat with my back up wallet.dat

Edit: you will get your coins back from the unconfirmed transaction.

Transaction doesn't exist in explorer.
Resync wallet with deleted everything and replaced wallet.dat doesn't work, ends up in same situation.

If fork incoming, wait first to recieve my coins back from unconfirmed tx

Transaction ID: 3c8db291202d732da0eecca2f6a5e15d172601a051ab7957fb6858bb3b03be79
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
Both are OK , I think - the sooner - the better Smiley
legendary
Fork incoming... !

for Difficulty retarged update  
planning for block 6000 (maybe can be sooner.. 5000?)
I will post a wallet update by tomorrow

I will contact pools and yobit for making sure that we are ready
Pages:
Jump to: