Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BOD] Bloodcoin|End the Bloodshed|0.11.2.29| POW|Quark|NO ICO|Masternodes - page 36. (Read 68699 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
i've sent some coins to YoBit, the first time , the smaller amount went well, but another tx, after many hours still is unconfirmed, why ?

Happened to me, what I did is I backed up my wallet.dat and delete all my bloodcoin folder in the roaming folder. Then run again the wallet, wait it to be fully synced then replaced the wallet.dat with my back up wallet.dat

logocreator please let us know if it worked
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
i've sent some coins to YoBit, the first time , the smaller amount went well, but another tx, after many hours still is unconfirmed, why ?

Happened to me, what I did is I backed up my wallet.dat and delete all my bloodcoin folder in the roaming folder. Then run again the wallet, wait it to be fully synced then replaced the wallet.dat with my back up wallet.dat

Edit: you will get your coins back from the unconfirmed transaction.
legendary
there is no POW coin immune to hashrate changes, and luck (except maybe FoldingCoin which is Work Unit based but using bitcoin Counterparty which can be slow TX too)
what have the luck?
per day should be generated 3 * 60 * 24 = 4320 blocks.
coin for 1.5 days only reached block 2300 that corresponds to one block per minute, rather than three.

you are correct

Block 2320 time: 1434611092
Block 2359 time: 1434614130

3038 seconds for 40 blocks
I need to fix retarget and fork

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450

check block explorer?
legendary
Activity: 1050
there is no POW coin immune to hashrate changes, and luck (except maybe FoldingCoin which is Work Unit based but using bitcoin Counterparty which can be slow TX too)
what have the luck?
coin for 1.5 days only reached block 2300 that corresponds to one block per minute, rather than three.

i think mining now is not as profitable as yesterday block times is really big now
legendary
Activity: 1134
www.cryptodesign.cc

Activity: 742
got a message of you have exceeds pool threshold, what does it mean?

It means your stack of coins on the pool is getting too big, you should withdraw them to your wallet as the pool is no bank Wink

ok thanks oc
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
what have the luck?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
I always have interest in philanthropic endeavors- do you have any plans to help out people or promote Ending Blood Shed - I am going to start mining this coin now.

legendary
is the block time 20 sec or 10 min ?

2291    2015-06-18 05:55:03

2292    2015-06-18 05:45:55

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
this coin could get pretty bloody if you ask me, it could be nothing but a blood bath.

Yes, it will be a massacre. Grin
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

It means your stack of coins on the pool is getting too big, you should withdraw them to your wallet as the pool is no bank Wink
legendary
Activity: 1050
is the block time 20 sec or 10 min ?

2291    2015-06-18 05:55:03

2292    2015-06-18 05:45:55
legendary

found this: https://github.com/MPOS/php-mpos/issues/388
which pool is it ? can you contact them ?
Activity: 742
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Round 1 was very successful for me. Almost made 100% profit with my MRR rental. Will see how round 2 goes. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Do you think that this coin will generate enough volume if it is trading on C-CEX? I had a request from someone to look into Bloodcoin but volume on Yobit is pretty low.
Well it just got on Yobit a few hours ago, and most early instaminers dump on yobit.
So I would say it would do much better on C-Cex
legendary
Activity: 1008
this coin could get pretty bloody if you ask me, it could be nothing but a blood bath.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Do you think that this coin will generate enough volume if it is trading on C-CEX? I had a request from someone to look into Bloodcoin but volume on Yobit is pretty low.

lol when does yo-bit ever have significant volume on any coin?

next stop is c-cex thats how crypto works Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
Pages:
Jump to: