Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOLIVARCOIN [No Premine] [X11] [POW] [BOLI] [Block Explorer] [And More] - page 10. (Read 43720 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Guys how you targeting Venezuela market? Any places accept Boli? Why not create some paper wallets and hand it to ppl in Venezuela? With no use this coin is dead...sad...

good idea but we need local people involved...
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
Any development on this coin? A Mobile wallet could boost real world use..
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

damn
even worse if you plot it to BTC
viva la revolution!

@SandclocksTBN
it takes player like you
Venz Nationals
organize some captains
plan 18-24months out this coin go be a big one Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
Guys how you targeting Venezuela market? Any places accept Boli? Why not create some paper wallets and hand it to ppl in Venezuela? With no use this coin is dead...sad...
legendary
pinhopro its saying here https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/4gpxlu/venezuelan_exchange_surbitcoin_is_not_making_bank/ that we ask them to list Bolivarcoin in Surbitcoin, We never contacted  Surbitcoin to list Bolivarcoin, if someone else did we have no info about it, and we have nothing to do with Randy Brito, bitcoinvenezuela.com, https://www.facebook.com/groups/btcven/, Rafael Moraos, Rodrigo D'Souza, Vipplex, Kevin Charles, Daniel Arraez (my friend), Inversiones V&K, Money exchange in FIAT or CRYPTO, or anything illegal.

Randy Brito, Rafael Moraos and now Rodrigo D'Souza are trying to link us with scam activities, Bolivarcoin has a market Cap of 2.5 BTC if someone get scam using Bolivarcoins that person must be a real idiot.

If u are in Venezuela or if someone that scam you lives in Venezuela you need to contact C.I.C.P.C Cuerpo de Delitos Informaticos using this emails [email protected] [email protected] or phone 08002427224, they are pretty good and they usually investigate if u have proof of the scam

A las personas que mencionas, no las conozco ni se porque dices que se dedican a cosas ilegales. q tipo de actividades ilegales realizan?

Respecto al tema del exchange, si que seria interesante entrar a cotizar en un exchange venezolano, pero claro, tenemos que asegurarnos que este funcionando correctamente y no se vaya a desaparecer con el dinero.

Por un lado, esta https://surbitcoin.com/ , que por lo que acabas de linkear parece que esta teniendo problemas para pagar y de atencion al cliete.
En su pagina dice: Made with ♥ in NYC
https://nytm.org/made

Por otro lado, la pagina de intercambios BitInka
http://bitinka.pe/bitinka/home

Por ultimo, el exchange que esta bastante parado SouthExchange
https://www.southxchange.com/Home/Search

Idea:
Se podría hacer una campaña conjunta con GuaranyCoin y Incakoin para que incluyan las dos monedas en los exchanges (en principio BitInka, C-cex, Bittrex)
GuaranyCoin es la moneda para Brasil. Cuenta con un server de MineCraft que paga Guarany. Cotiza en Bleutrade
Incakoin es la moneda para Peru. Pasando ahora mismo una crisis existencial. Cotiza en C-cex

xcierto, si alguien es capaz de hacerlo, sería interesante contar con un juego que incorpore BOLI. Cuales son los juegos mas jugados en Venezuela?
CS, LoL, MineCraft?
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
pinhopro its saying here https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/4gpxlu/venezuelan_exchange_surbitcoin_is_not_making_bank/ that we ask them to list Bolivarcoin in Surbitcoin, We never contacted  Surbitcoin to list Bolivarcoin, if someone else did we have no info about it, and we have nothing to do with Randy Brito, bitcoinvenezuela.com, https://www.facebook.com/groups/btcven/, Rafael Moraos, Rodrigo D'Souza, Vipplex, Kevin Charles, Daniel Arraez (my friend), Inversiones V&K, Money exchange in FIAT or CRYPTO, or anything illegal.

Randy Brito, Rafael Moraos and now Rodrigo D'Souza are trying to link us with scam activities, Bolivarcoin has a market Cap of 2.5 BTC if someone get scam using Bolivarcoins that person must be a real idiot.

If u are in Venezuela or if someone that scam you lives in Venezuela you need to contact C.I.C.P.C Cuerpo de Delitos Informaticos using this emails [email protected] [email protected] or phone 08002427224, they are pretty good and they usually investigate if u have proof of the scam
Activity: 252
Oops! I can't mine Bolivarcoins, which parameters are you using and which miner?

crytopia works i think
Activity: 252

how is all going in venezuela?

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Oops! I can't mine Bolivarcoins, which parameters are you using and which miner?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Alguien d aqui sabe algo de los arrestos x minar btc?

El articulo del otro dia lamentable, Hola Venezuela

Hi there!

I'm from Venezuela, I will start mining to support the crypto. I doubt Maduro's government will take radical measures against us. Surprisingly they managed to block all Ethereum nodes :/
legendary
Alguien d aqui sabe algo de los arrestos x minar btc?

El articulo del otro dia lamentable, Hola Venezuela
Activity: 1498
Merit: 506
Hmmmm.....

On 1st March I downloaded Boilver wallet, and on 1st March I downloaded the Bithire wallet...

On 3rd March 0.15 BTC (the entire contents of my Bitcoin wallet on that machine) was sent to the following an address 1xoz..... so stolen then Sad

So either the Boliver wallet or Bithire wallet has installed malware or has a back door? Anyone else reported coins stolen?

Thanks

I have installed Bolivar wallet this week and I have not been stolen.

It would be fine to have more people commenting on this.

I think that what is happening is;

- people are sitting as nodes on networks and checking to see what IP addresses are connecting to coins
- then they are looking for vulnerabilities in a persons operating system, and then running remote scripts to get access to bitcoin directory
- looking for unencrypted wallets

So with that in mind, it seems that it is a vulnerability if you have a hot wallets/staking wallets if you do not have enough security protection.

Just thought I would bring it up, it was after i downloaded and synched BitHire and Bolivar, although a compromise could have happened at any time, it was just the transaction date was 03/03 to an unknown address.

Everyone should therefore encrypt wallets, store most coins in an offline (cold) store, and only move to a hot wallet on an isolated secure machine when in use.

Learning every day!
legendary
Hmmmm.....

On 1st March I downloaded Boilver wallet, and on 1st March I downloaded the Bithire wallet...

On 3rd March 0.15 BTC (the entire contents of my Bitcoin wallet on that machine) was sent to the following an address 1xoz..... so stolen then Sad

So either the Boliver wallet or Bithire wallet has installed malware or has a back door? Anyone else reported coins stolen?

Thanks

I have installed Bolivar wallet this week and I have not been stolen.

It would be fine to have more people commenting on this.
Hmmmm.....

Thanks
Venezuela
Country in South America
Venezuela is a country on the northern coast of South America with diverse natural attractions. Along its Caribbean coast are tropical resort islands including Isla de Margarita and the Los Roques archipelago. To the northwest are the Andes Mountains and the colonial town of Mérida, a base for hiking Sierra Nevada National Park. Caracas, the capital, is to the north.

Currency: Venezuelan bolívar

Simón Bolívar
Former President of Bolivia
Simón Bolívar, in full Simón José Antonio de la Santísima Trinidad Bolívar y Palacios, was a Venezuelan military and political leader who played an instrumental role in the establishment of Venezuela

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sim%C3%B3n_Bol%C3%ADvar

There are other coins for other countries in South America

Brazil   GUA GuaranyCoin  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=900091.0
Peru    NKA  IncaKoin  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=933851.540

I dont know other South American coins...

Is there a development roadmap for this coin, would be a good idea if there was something Smiley
legendary
Venezuela
Country in South America
Venezuela is a country on the northern coast of South America with diverse natural attractions. Along its Caribbean coast are tropical resort islands including Isla de Margarita and the Los Roques archipelago. To the northwest are the Andes Mountains and the colonial town of Mérida, a base for hiking Sierra Nevada National Park. Caracas, the capital, is to the north.

Currency: Venezuelan bolívar

Simón Bolívar
Former President of Bolivia
Simón Bolívar, in full Simón José Antonio de la Santísima Trinidad Bolívar y Palacios, was a Venezuelan military and political leader who played an instrumental role in the establishment of Venezuela

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sim%C3%B3n_Bol%C3%ADvar

There are other coins for other countries in South America

Brazil   GUA GuaranyCoin  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-gua-guarany-the-original-brazilian-cryptocurrency-900091
Peru    NKA  IncaKoin  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=933851.540

I dont know other South American coins...
I am 100% behind Bolivar. Think it's a great idea. I've been buying on Cryptopia, have around 25,000 now, will invest more money as and when I have it Smiley

You should get as many Venezuelans on board as possible, this is a great thing Smiley

legendary

I'm not from Venezuela but I have some friends from there and

I can NOT confirm if it's being set-up or targeted politically so that someone can get hold of all the oil reserves,

but what I can confirm is they suffer the same elite political cockroaches we suffer everywhere.

Their strategy is always the same in every country: Divide the people and steal as much as you can.  Wink

Governments are unintelligent, they are one step away from global disorder;

- money only works if people have enough to give them hope
- laws only work if people have money
- an economy only works if laws work (see rule 1)

Any government that thinks by enforcing financial poverty on people will see alot of unrest until there are more law breakers than law supporters, governments have lost control.

The problem in todays climate is in order for a country to make a profit they have to reduce costs, reducing costs means reducing labour, this means unemployment, but these cheaper goods are better for export which means other countries will have greater unemployment and poverty if they cannot match the same cost reduction. Money is being used as a weapon rather than a tool for good.

Good to know people in Venezuela are involved.

Advice

My advice would be to get as many people involved from Venezuela with this coin as possible, the reason being in legal terms there must be so many people involved with the currency in the native country if the coin is indicated to be of or from a country, e.g. if Spaincoin wasn't created by a team that at least involved a number of people that live in Spain, the coin could be legally enforced to be taken offline.

I will hopefully set up a full node here in the UK, i have also bought 10,000 to hold, so that there is potential to distribute to poor people in the country should there be a move towards financial investment into Bolivarcoin by government and business.

Keep up the good work. Remember the one thing that they cant steal is knowledge, it's by far the most important commodity Smiley

Dont think a coin could be taken offline.
Spaincoin died with Cryptsy, but Pesetacoin (the other spaniard coin) was close to death several times with delisting warnings on Bittrex.

But, totally agree we need to get as many locals as posible.
Personally I've tried to promote it between my venezuelan friends but they still dont trust bitcoin enought to trust BOLI  Grin
(That will change soon... Wink )

Can the founder tell us how is going to him? What are the main reasons for discarting BOLI right now in Venezuela? What should we improve?

Innovative idea: little faucet to promote BOLI but in spanish Smiley

I can NOT confirm if it's being set-up or targeted politically so that someone can get hold of all the oil reserves,

but what I can confirm is they suffer the same elite political cockroaches we suffer everywhere.

Their strategy is always the same in every country: Divide the people and steal as much as you can.  Wink

Governments are unintelligent, they are one step away from global disorder;

- money only works if people have enough to give them hope
- laws only work if people have money
- an economy only works if laws work (see rule 1)

Any government that thinks by enforcing financial poverty on people will see alot of unrest until there are more law breakers than law supporters, governments have lost control.

The problem in todays climate is in order for a country to make a profit they have to reduce costs, reducing costs means reducing labour, this means unemployment, but these cheaper goods are better for export which means other countries will have greater unemployment and poverty if they cannot match the same cost reduction. Money is being used as a weapon rather than a tool for good.

Good to know people in Venezuela are involved.

Advice

My advice would be to get as many people involved from Venezuela with this coin as possible, the reason being in legal terms there must be so many people involved with the currency in the native country if the coin is indicated to be of or from a country, e.g. if Spaincoin wasn't created by a team that at least involved a number of people that live in Spain, the coin could be legally enforced to be taken offline.

I will hopefully set up a full node here in the UK, i have also bought 10,000 to hold, so that there is potential to distribute to poor people in the country should there be a move towards financial investment into Bolivarcoin by government and business.

Keep up the good work. Remember the one thing that they cant steal is knowledge, it's by far the most important commodity Smiley

legendary

Purchased! Thanks.

Wow! Venezuela has the highest amount of oil reserves in the world, yet has some of the poorest people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_reserves_in_Venezuela

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Venezuela

I wonder if the country is being set-up or targeted politically so that someone can get hold of all the oil reserves? Are we looking at Vietnam 2.0? How can such an oil rich country be in such poverty - does not make sense.

What's the story behind Bolivarcoin?

What's the story behind Bolivarcoin?

[...] Venezuela is the country with the biggest inflation on earth and we wanted to create a currency that will survive such inflation and make it longer to mine, you can mine this coin for more than 50 years and also the population factor, Venezuela its a nation where its population grows at a big ratio, and when the second halving occurs in aprox 5.5 years, this coin should be more stable than the Venezuelan currency.

Pages:
Jump to: