Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOLIVARCOIN [No Premine] [X11] [POW] [BOLI] [Block Explorer] [And More] - page 7. (Read 43680 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100
granatgas-pool.info
pool and block explorer for BOLI https://granatgas-pool.info

Happy Mining  Grin
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Activity: 64
Merit: 5
Ok so we re-added Bolivarcoin for Trading in a few fun pair markets. First time you didn't want us trading Bolivar on Nova so we deactivated the trading.. But a New Year it is in 2017

Bolivarcoin only Traded in these speciality markets:
NovaExchange Bolivar to Piggycoin Market
NovaExchange Bolivar to ESPERS Market
NovaExchange Bolivar to Kibicoin Market

Let me know if you don't want us trading the coin so we can turn it off.. Thanks

are you in a hurry or want to make it...it will run-id your ability to prove yourself.
I also want to solo mine BOLI any help ?
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
Is there any way I can solo mine Bolivarcoin?
I'm not happy with either pool available.
My x11 rig was wasted today on cryptopia's pool which as been locked up
the entire day.

Thank you for any help.
Activity: 147
Merit: 20
Cool

I trying to fix mobile wallet on Uberpay, Uberpay has respond asking for this need help

1. Do you have a status on your Electrum server.. its been out of service for a while!

2. Please send server IP to [email protected] to help resolve

anyone here can help with this??  Huh

Electrum servers tend to experience a prolonged downtime due to a massive inflow of users. If you stopped pinging it for an hour or gave it a little more time to rest it would go online. Ah wait, your problem is that don't know the server IP. Try to ping Electrum from the console and you will receive a lengthy message in which an IP of that server will be included.
Activity: 57
Sad sad to read that...
do not be sad ..if you want to work here because fear of a failure is i big failure.
Activity: 149
Activity: 24
vamos Venezuela!!!

Hay q retomar esto!!
 Cool

I trying to fix mobile wallet on Uberpay, Uberpay has respond asking for this need help

1. Do you have a status on your Electrum server.. its been out of service for a while!

2. Please send server IP to [email protected] to help resolve

anyone here can help with this??  Huh
Activity: 92
Merit: 10

In Venezuela Mercedes sell for Bitcoins.

http://www.bitcoinbenz.com.ve

By the way, you can also sell any items for Boli or other cryptocurrency.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/MarketPlace
Activity: 233
I started a BOLI coin pump slack group.

PM me with your email address for an invite.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Ok so we re-added Bolivarcoin for Trading in a few fun pair markets. First time you didn't want us trading Bolivar on Nova so we deactivated the trading.. But a New Year it is in 2017

Let me know if you don't want us trading the coin so we can turn it off.. Thanks

What?HuhHuhHuh??

Who was the fucking retarded who told you that BS?

For sure, we want BOLI listed in Nova and we would love to see it with BTC, LTC and DOGE!!!

btw, happy new year and keep the good work!!  Wink

Ok then  Grin (somebody came, got mad, told me off, ( i am only a employee of NoVA) for listing it and told us to turn it off so we did cause they where kinda rude.. they claimed to be the dev?Huh Anyways that's what happened

NovaExchange Bolivarcoin to BTC Market
NovaExchange Bolivarcoin to LTC  Market
NovaExchange BolivarCoin to Doge Market

Thanks!!

Novaexchange is the next Polo, so is good to be there!!  Smiley
Activity: 671
Merit: 1000

What?HuhHuhHuh??

Who was the fucking retarded who told you that BS?

For sure, we want BOLI listed in Nova and we would love to see it with BTC, LTC and DOGE!!!

btw, happy new year and keep the good work!!  Wink

Ok then  Grin (somebody came, got mad, told me off, ( i am only a employee of NoVA) for listing it and told us to turn it off so we did cause they where kinda rude.. they claimed to be the dev?Huh Anyways that's what happened

NovaExchange Bolivarcoin to BTC Market
NovaExchange Bolivarcoin to LTC  Market
NovaExchange BolivarCoin to Doge Market
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
They are in jail because they steal electricity and imported those miners without paying tax (contraband)
legendary
Autoridades venezolanas apresan a cuatro mineros de bitcoins en las afueras de Caracas

Durante la mañana de hoy, el director del Cuerpo de Investigaciones Científicas, Penales y Criminalísticas (CICPC) de Venezuela hizo de conocimiento público la captura de cuatro venezolanos que se dedicaban a la minería de criptomonedas en dicho país.

Los funcionarios de la División de Delitos Informáticos del mencionado organismo policial detuvieron a tres hombres y una mujer en la ciudad de Charallave, estado Miranda, ubicada aproximadamente a una hora y media de Caracas. Los detenidos fueron identificados como Néstor Rafael Amundaray Precilla (57), Ana Cecilia Farías Villanueva (25), Kevin David Ojeda Díaz (26), Alberto José Zapata Orta (23). Fueron acusados de dedicarse al fraude cibernético y hurto de energía eléctrica.

Según una publicación realizada en la cuenta de Instagram del director del Cicpc, Douglas Rico, los detenidos poseían más de 300 mineros Antminers de la empresa Bitmain que, a juzgar por las fotografías, parecen ser del modelo S4, mientras que otros parecen ser SP31/35 de la difunta empresa Spoondolies. Además, la publicación argumenta que los bitcoins generados se intercambiaban en Cúcuta, Colombia, ciudad fronteriza que ha estado en medio de la polémica por la crisis económica que atraviesa Venezuela.

http://criptonoticias.com/sucesos/autoridades-apresan-cuatro-mineros-bitcoins-venezolanos-afueras-caracas/#ixzz4WrGpt37T

joder como esta la situación x alli...

de todas formas tener todos esos equipos juntos... tienen q tener unos consumos del carajo...
imagino q habrá sido por un tema de q algun policia q no ha recibido coima se ha ido de la boca...

en cualquier caso, animo para los detenidos!! esperemos cambie pronto su situacion!
Activity: 92
Autoridades venezolanas apresan a cuatro mineros de bitcoins en las afueras de Caracas

Durante la mañana de hoy, el director del Cuerpo de Investigaciones Científicas, Penales y Criminalísticas (CICPC) de Venezuela hizo de conocimiento público la captura de cuatro venezolanos que se dedicaban a la minería de criptomonedas en dicho país.

Los funcionarios de la División de Delitos Informáticos del mencionado organismo policial detuvieron a tres hombres y una mujer en la ciudad de Charallave, estado Miranda, ubicada aproximadamente a una hora y media de Caracas. Los detenidos fueron identificados como Néstor Rafael Amundaray Precilla (57), Ana Cecilia Farías Villanueva (25), Kevin David Ojeda Díaz (26), Alberto José Zapata Orta (23). Fueron acusados de dedicarse al fraude cibernético y hurto de energía eléctrica.

Según una publicación realizada en la cuenta de Instagram del director del Cicpc, Douglas Rico, los detenidos poseían más de 300 mineros Antminers de la empresa Bitmain que, a juzgar por las fotografías, parecen ser del modelo S4, mientras que otros parecen ser SP31/35 de la difunta empresa Spoondolies. Además, la publicación argumenta que los bitcoins generados se intercambiaban en Cúcuta, Colombia, ciudad fronteriza que ha estado en medio de la polémica por la crisis económica que atraviesa Venezuela.

http://criptonoticias.com/sucesos/autoridades-apresan-cuatro-mineros-bitcoins-venezolanos-afueras-caracas/#ixzz4WrGpt37T

legendary
I want to do SEO optimization for site http://bolicoin.com/

Please Update links to Faucets and Exchanges.

And to work with social networks.

Please add content  https://instagram.com/bolivarcoin/

that's great!!

who's managing social media?
Activity: 62
Due to lack of activity this coin is removed from minzpool.
Pages:
Jump to: