Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonpay [ICO] Live ICO : Global Solution for Financial Freedom - page 16. (Read 42951 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 111
already announced the winner of the contest for the card design? I missed something

Don't worry, you won't miss the winner:) We will announce him soon. According to our contest conditions, the process will be shown on our Facebook page. Voting starts on 29th of November, last day of voting is 6th of December 2017. All the dates are specified according to the London time.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
Which exchanges are you targeting for the launch once the ICO is over?

The team has not yet announced specific names.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
200,000 BON tokens are allocated for Bonpay Bounty pool.

We continue accept applications for Blog / Article / Video and Twitter Bounty and for Card Design Contest.

You are welcome to check our main Bounty thread
or join Twitter Bounty.

Don't miss your chance to get free tokens for support!

Will tokens from the bounty pool be burned if you don't sell all tokens during your ICO?

All tokens intended for bounty will be distributed among bounty participants. No tokens will be burned. The number of tokens will correspond to the received investments and the plan of their distribution. There won't be any unsold or hidden tokens left.

But that is only the case if you sell every single token during your ICO or am I wrong? What happens if it doesn't sell out?

All tokens will be issued in accordance with the amount of all contributions. This way, there won't be unsold tokens.

Ah ok so your smart contract generates tokens as per contribution so you don't have to burn anything?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Which exchanges are you targeting for the launch once the ICO is over?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
already announced the winner of the contest for the card design? I missed something
Should be soon enough, there were 2 weeks for contest if I'm not mistaken.
Yes, I know about this, so I asked this question. By the way, as far as I know you also participated, do not show your work?
Thats a secret for a certain period of time  Grin What about you? Man, just step away dont waste your time lol I'm professional designer  Grin
Btw tomorrow is the end of ICO or last day? I'm considering investing more money.
end of the ICO, as far as I know.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
help mining  Angry Angry amd gpu
bonpay tokens is ERC-20 tokens, they do not run on the GPU. In this thread you will definitely help - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=160.0
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Yes, I know about this, so I asked this question. By the way, as far as I know you also participated, do not show your work?
Thats a secret for a certain period of time  Grin What about you? Man, just step away dont waste your time lol I'm professional designer  Grin
Btw tomorrow is the end of ICO or last day? I'm considering investing more money.
Activity: 79
help mining  Angry Angry amd gpu
Activity: 420
Is Bonpay already tradable on exchanges? Or it will be available only after 28? Btw what do you guys think who participated also in ICO will you hodl it or trade? Considering to hold till mid 2018 at least.

Hello consigliere,
BON tokens won't be tradable till the end of the Token Sale.

Tell me please. On the website states that each Bonpay token holder receives a reward of 0.65% (ETH or BON). In what exactly will the reward be made?

The reward of 0.65% will be paid in ETH or BON on client’s request.
But in fact there will come a time when turnover on cards can significantly exceed the number of all BON-tokens. Reserved tokens are not enough to always pay a fee in BON. It will happen sooner or later..
Maybe, but a lot of people will choose ETH...Btw what if i want to get both ETH and BON is it possible?
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
Is Bonpay already tradable on exchanges? Or it will be available only after 28? Btw what do you guys think who participated also in ICO will you hodl it or trade? Considering to hold till mid 2018 at least.

Hello consigliere,
BON tokens won't be tradable till the end of the Token Sale.

Tell me please. On the website states that each Bonpay token holder receives a reward of 0.65% (ETH or BON). In what exactly will the reward be made?

The reward of 0.65% will be paid in ETH or BON on client’s request.
But in fact there will come a time when turnover on cards can significantly exceed the number of all BON-tokens. Reserved tokens are not enough to always pay a fee in BON. It will happen sooner or later..
Activity: 138
Do you have a ready to use app?
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
So your ICO ends tomorrow on 2 pm London time. And how did it go? Were any critical issues?  Smiley

Right, the Token Sale ends tomorrow at 2 pm London time.
So far it is going great. Everyone who would like to participate has a chance to gain exciting benefits with our rewards and bonuses! So, just 1 day. Hurry up to participate!
When are tokens paid out? or instantly? havent received upon sending eth and the contract addresss has no outgoing token transfers....

Please make sure that you added the Custom Token by specifying the following details:
Token Contract Address: 0xCc34366E3842cA1BD36c1f324d15257960fCC801
Token Symbol: BON
Decimals: 18

If you did that, please, give some time for the transaction to be processed (it may take around 15-30 minutes).

Thanks worked. Weird didnt see it on etherscan on token transfer of my address. But now i can see it:)

Great! Thanks for participating:)
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
So your ICO ends tomorrow on 2 pm London time. And how did it go? Were any critical issues?  Smiley
Activity: 497
When are tokens paid out? or instantly? havent received upon sending eth and the contract addresss has no outgoing token transfers....

Please make sure that you added the Custom Token by specifying the following details:

If you did that, please, give some time for the transaction to be processed (it may take around 15-30 minutes).

Thanks worked. Weird didnt see it on etherscan on token transfer of my address. But now i can see it:)

Activity: 497
Pages:
Jump to: