Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonpay [ICO] Live ICO : Global Solution for Financial Freedom - page 13. (Read 42951 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
So far bonpay on etherdelta , on price is very well i think it can make better after coming to big exchange
and all community i think is giving supporting and contribute , and bonpay have a good talent on team , hope it can coming big exchange

Oh! Bonpay is doing very well on Cryptopia too! I would just say that this project is just as good as we expected and may be even more! I hope it continues to grow and they don't forget their promise to reach Latin america counties. We could really use a service like this in our daily basis.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
So far bonpay on etherdelta , on price is very well i think it can make better after coming to big exchange
and all community i think is giving supporting and contribute , and bonpay have a good talent on team , hope it can coming big exchange
Activity: 448
Merit: 111
What time add to big exchangers?

Hi. We will definitely announce as soon as we are added to big exchanges.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
What time add to big exchangers?
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Very promising project, but unfortunately it only works with a limited list of countries, where everything is fine with plastic cards and banks.
As they announces after ICO they will search for new partners hope as they find we have this card available for all countries because now they can do this after very successful end of ICO devs are also very motivated to this project success
Activity: 109
Merit: 100
I see great potentiality in this project so anybody knows what is the current circulating supply of this token so as to invest myself!!
SNS
Activity: 516
Merit: 252
Very promising project, but unfortunately it only works with a limited list of countries, where everything is fine with plastic cards and banks.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
bonpay ,it can be for potensial growing , this is can for solution in global financial freedom
and then congratulation it coming on coinmarketcap , so far i think more people was buy this token for it can be get profit and get value .
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
I'm sure the exchange rate from the token BONS will definitely be high, and certainly will be profitable for investors.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Hi there,
do you know when you would be listed in proper exchange (not ED or hitbtc)'?

Hi!
The BON token has already been listed on Etherdelta and Cryptopia exchanges. We also negotiate with several other exchanges. Follow our news, we always share the latest with our community.
good news bonpay , but i still waiting bonpay will listed to other major exchanges.
maybe on bittrex/binance for better trading volume everyday.
any plan for listed bonpay to other exchanges ? hope will hear the announce here.

We plan to reach large exchanges in future. But we cannot tell the specific dates so far. We'll definitely announce all the details here.
This is interesting, I hope there will be good news hopefully the achievement of major exchanges in the future achieving success as you wish.
Activity: 686
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Does anyone have this card?
Activity: 304
Merit: 15
0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921
A very exciting project, sad I missed this one  Angry,  and it's one of the few ICOs where the price moons like that. Even with Btc going crazy and while all the alts are down...

Good job devs, and congrats to investors.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Just listed on coinmarketcap. Good job Dev. Bonpay a Global Solution for Financial Freedom? what does is means?
Good luck.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Bonpay is listed on CoinCodex. Real-time prices and watchlist!

Activity: 700
Latest News from Bonpay! We are pleased to announce that all tokens have been successfully sent out. Trading on the exchanges will be opened on December 5, 9.00 AM UTC.

Its very good news I am watching you are doing hard work for your Coin just because of this I invest few amount now hoping for keeping this as long time because you are solid team behind this project good luck to all
We are happy to announce that BON token is transferable now!
It is available for trading on Cryptopia and EtherDelta exchanges. Learn more about Token Holders' rewards in Bonpay Whitepaper
Dear friends,

Due to the Ethereum network overload, there is a delay in BON tokens transferability and BON token trading start. As soon as our transactions to the smart contract are confirmed, tokens will become transferable and tradable. Thank you for your patience.
Latest News from Bonpay! We are pleased to announce that all tokens have been successfully sent out. Trading on the exchanges will be opened on December 5, 9.00 AM UTC.
hello admin when will token become tradable on exchang??  Embarrassed Embarrassed
please tell me the exact time bacause you said 4th december so it 4th dec now.

Hello. The trade will start by the end of the day for sure. We do our best not to delay and start it the soonest possible. Now there are recent tests so that no one is left without their tokens. As soon as the trade becomes possible there will be an announcement.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
hello admin when will token become tradable on exchang??  Embarrassed Embarrassed
please tell me the exact time bacause you said 4th december so it 4th dec now.
Pages:
Jump to: