Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonpay [ICO] Live ICO : Global Solution for Financial Freedom - page 22. (Read 42951 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The payment environment is one of the biggest industry where lot of players can grab the opportunities from the international remittances and on spendings.

Recently I have seen few projects came already in crypto payment environment which are TenX, Centra, Monaco, Tokencard, and now Bonpay

We hope this competition will lead to give the better choice to customers

Competition is always good for market. These are basics of economics. But bonpay has released live product before actual ICO, and that is cool.
And what tokencard released after ICO?  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Hello. Congratulations on getting a soft-cap. I was wondering if these funds would be enough to create your own liquidity reserve?
Of course, no, especially taking in account  the number of items of expenditure that are of more paramount importance.
But after all, the exchange of crypto currency and fiat money is one of the main features proposed by this platform, is not it?
Prior to DLN implementation, there won’t be any own platform’s reserves, all liquidity is provided by partner exchanges.
I got it, thank you. Could you tell me where I can find a list of these exchanges?
DLN liquidity will be based on the interaction of DLN participants, i.e. liquidity providers, rich individuals as well as Bitcoin exchanges, safely cooperating rather than competing and, thus, providing increased liquidity. As the DLN is still in development stage, we cannot provide the list of exchanges. Please, stay in touch with us in order to obtain the latest news.

Where will you first publish this information? will be enough to follow on Twitter?
Activity: 420
Harmony for One and All
The payment environment is one of the biggest industry where lot of players can grab the opportunities from the international remittances and on spendings.

Recently I have seen few projects came already in crypto payment environment which are TenX, Centra, Monaco, Tokencard, and now Bonpay

We hope this competition will lead to give the better choice to customers
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Looks like I'm interested in this project ..
I will wait for the development .. Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 448
Merit: 111
Hello,

Is it possible to get Black card with special fees only during the ICO? May I apply for it later?

Special Edition Black cards will be issued during Token Sale only.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Hello,

Is it possible to get Black card with special fees only during the ICO? May I apply for it later?
I think special fees aren't connected with time period but with type of card, I think yes you can.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hello,

Hello. Congratulations on getting a soft-cap. I was wondering if these funds would be enough to create your own liquidity reserve?
Of course, no, especially taking in account  the number of items of expenditure that are of more paramount importance.
But after all, the exchange of crypto currency and fiat money is one of the main features proposed by this platform, is not it?
Prior to DLN implementation, there won’t be any own platform’s reserves, all liquidity is provided by partner exchanges.
I got it, thank you. Could you tell me where I can find a list of these exchanges?

DLN liquidity will be based on the interaction of DLN participants, i.e. liquidity providers, rich individuals as well as Bitcoin exchanges, safely cooperating rather than competing and, thus, providing increased liquidity. As the DLN is still in development stage, we cannot provide the list of exchanges. Please, stay in touch with us in order to obtain the latest news.

Is the ICO still running?

Yes, it is still running. The ICO ends on 28th November.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
wow, very complete in this thread about all information of project item, and also this project has ICO and still live, i will read again the thread and looking for information about ICO
Activity: 406
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I'm interested in the possibility of freezing of the rates. For example, when I change a regular currency via an online exchanger, the rate is frozen for 15 minutes. Will this option be available on your platform?
Activity: 280
Activity: 577
Merit: 500

Is the ICO still running?
Activity: 280
Activity: 252
Hello. If all exchange transactions are serviced by third-party exchanges, do I have to sign in on each of them?
Good afternoon. As far as I understand, the terms of appearance of crypto-currencies in your app directly depend on the success of the ICO?

I’ve read today that the minimum amount of funds has already been collected a couple of days ago, so it’s necessary to wait just for a while. Congratulations!

I have a very unconventional question: when will your tokens be exchanged to fiat currencies within the app?

Regarding app, it will be synchronized with web version, concerning supported currencies as well. As for adding and using our tokens, it is the priority issue to implement for us.

Will it be available both on IOS and Android?

This option will be available in every wallet version.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Good afternoon. As far as I understand, the terms of appearance of crypto-currencies in your app directly depend on the success of the ICO?

I’ve read today that the minimum amount of funds has already been collected a couple of days ago, so it’s necessary to wait just for a while. Congratulations!

I have a very unconventional question: when will your tokens be exchanged to fiat currencies within the app?

You mean the listing of the token on the exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: