Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonpay [ICO] Live ICO : Global Solution for Financial Freedom - page 24. (Read 42951 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I think prolong ICO isn't best solution. All the dates were clarified long ago and it would be unclear to all the participants to change the dates.
Bonpay is not that kind of projects, which deceive its participants.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
When will the ICO end? can't find details on the website

Bonpay Token Sale ends 28 November at 2 PM (UTC).

Did you reach the soft cap?

Yes. Our soft cap was reached in just two days 15.000 ETH. You can see the scale on our website.
Is there any chance you prolong ICO? although taking into account your raised that amount of funds there's no need for that

Activity: 448
Merit: 111

Yes. Our soft cap was reached in just two days 15.000 ETH. You can see the scale on our website.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10

https://tokensale.bonpay.com here you can track amount raised in eth. Its about 20.338 ETH for now. By the way Soft Cap was reached quite fast. Highly demanded sphere as I see, btw are you guys participating in Bonpay contest for a VIP-card?
Nope, I have many ideas but my PS skill is too low ( sad story

Yeah. Same situation. Have an idea, don't have any skills. But I am ready to chose the winner. They'll let users to vote for the best design.
Activity: 420
https://tokensale.bonpay.com here you can track amount raised in eth. Its about 20.338 ETH for now. By the way Soft Cap was reached quite fast. Highly demanded sphere as I see, btw are you guys participating in Bonpay contest for a VIP-card?
Nope, I have many ideas but my PS skill is too low ( sad story
Hello. Let’s suppose I transfer ETH to a dollar card owned by my brother. What will be the commission for transaction?

So far, when ETH transactions become available within Bonpay, it will be for free if you send assets from Bonpay wallet to Bonpay card.
Finally affiliate program!)
Good opportunity to get additional bonuses for spreading the awareness about bonpay.
Great!
If  my salary is transferred to my Bonpay card in Euros, does my employer have to pay a transfer fee?

In this case, the employer will have to pay a fee according to his card provider, but if it is done within Bonpay system, the transfer is for free.
Let's say I’ve lost my card. Can I quickly block it and return the funds to my wallet?

In this case, you should block the card in your account and then make sure to contact our support.

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
Dear friends,

There are few days left to the end of Bonpay Token Sale and we would like to share some news with you:

1) BON token has been listed on EtherDelta. More exchanges are coming soon. You are welcome to join Telegram chat and be tuned to all latest news.

2) Until the end of Bonpay Token Sale, you can get reward for encouraging your friends to participate.  
For every friend who joins Bonpay Token Sale, you will receive 10% from tokens that he or she has purchased. Your friend will also get 5% bonus for joining Bonpay.

For example, your friend buys 1000 BON tokens.
You will get 10% from this amount — 100 BON tokens, and he/she gets 5% — 50 BON tokens absolutely free.

Please consider that only ETH transactions take part in this.

To confirm the invitation, both participant who invited friend and participant who was invited should fill in forms. If you have invited someone to participate in Bonpay Token Sale, please, fill in this form, and if you have been invited, please, fill in this one. We ask you to provide real e-mails that were used while participating in Bonpay Token Sale, in order to successfully get bonuses.

Don’t hesitate — join Bonpay Token Sale during sale and get your exclusive reward!
Show less

Good community stimulation. This can be effective, as many years of practice have shown.
reserved English translatrion

D*mn!! I didn't maKe it! I wanted to reserve ENGLISH translation for ENGLISH project based in ENGLAND!
Well, it was fair competition and won it. My congratulations!
Are there any countries whose citizens don’t have a right to receive money transfers within your platform?

If you send money to the wallet, there are no restrictions except the USA.
Activity: 210
reserved English translatrion
Hello. Is there a mechanism on your platform that is used to resolve disputes between the client and the freelancer?

Hello. So far, our service doesn't have certain options intended for freelancers.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Great information, as far as I could see, this project is quite complete, its white paper is very useful, I was able to answer some doubts I had through it, it is indeed a great project, I really liked it.  Wink
Hello. How long will it take to transfer bitcoins from my account to my physical dollar card?

Hello. This transfer can take some minutes.
Why you would use the exchange in the bonpay wallet? They have already told, that exchange rate will be calculated from several exchanges. And the comparison table is answering the question about which rate is the best.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Hello. When will beta testing of business accounts for your platform start?

I think they'll release the app for android and ios first. Business account should be developed after full testing of apps.

Business account is a great thing, unfortunately I can hardly persuade my employer to switch to pay in crypto
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. Will tool for currency exchange available in the mobile app and in the web version be identical in terms of the number of available exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: