Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonpay [ICO] Live ICO : Global Solution for Financial Freedom - page 46. (Read 42980 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 111
Hello friends,

34% of all BON tokens will be used as a strategic reserve.
Considering Bonpay team interest in enhancing value of BON tokens, the mentioned below amount of tokens remaining at Bonpay will be distributed with specific aims.
Bonpay stands for transparency regarding tokens allocation showing the detailed distributions to ITS participants.

More detailed information about each aim is available in our Whitepaper.

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
as I understand 34% of all generated token will remain at the disposal Bonpay, and for what purposes?

This will be the costs of business development, which in turn entails the uninterrupted operation of the live product, increasing the product's market advantages, constant market monitoring, creating new product capabilities for users, developing team skills and expanding the reach of the audience. So it is written in the technical documentation
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
What is the plan for your actions, if the visa and mastercard refuse to cooperate with you?

Hello Toltekayotl,

We never stated that we have direct contracts with Visa or MasterCard.
At this moment we have a signed contract with WaveCrest, which proved to be a reliable partner.
We are also negotiating with 3 other card providers that have licenses for issuing cards outside the EU. After we decide which one is the best and sign an agreement there will be an official announcement on the website.
I wish you to be the first to solve the issue of issuing cards outside the EU. The whole world looks at the citizens of EU with envy Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I noticed that most of the questions from the community do not remain unanswered. GJ, Bonpay!

PS but don`t forget about forum rules =))
What is the plan for your actions, if the visa and mastercard refuse to cooperate with you?

Hello Toltekayotl,

We never stated that we have direct contracts with Visa or MasterCard.
At this moment we have a signed contract with WaveCrest, which proved to be a reliable partner.
We are also negotiating with 3 other card providers that have licenses for issuing cards outside the EU. After we decide which one is the best and sign an agreement there will be an official announcement on the website.
Hello you written in WP "130+ countries are supported all over the world"
What are these countries?
It will be difficult to name them all I suppose  Grin but I think all Europe is covered with their services.
Europe it`s just 65 countries what about other 65?

Hello,

Bonpay Wallet is available worldwide with zero transaction fees inside Bonpay wallets network. Bonpay Cards are currently available only for EU residents, however we are negotiating with several big card issuers to make it available worldwide.

Also I would like to say that Card is only one of the Bonpay products.  We are going to make Bonpay wallet multicurrency. So it will support not only Bitcoin (like right now), but also ERC20 tokens, including BON token, ETH, Dash and some other popular currencies.

You are welcome to check detailed roadmap in our Whitepaper.
where can i watch crowdsale processes ,i want to know how many people already joined in.

Hello ELE.ZYK !
You are welcome to check crowdsale process here
Do you guys have some special offerings for those who wants invest 100k$>?

Additionally to standard benefits for Bonpay ITS participants, those who invest 100k$>  will have:

- Special Black card design       
- 0.15% cashback   
- Exclusive Affiliate Program conditions   
- Free lifetime card maintenance             
- Better fees for cards    
- Special access to the newest versions of our products (IOS/Android.apps, NFC, etc.)       
- Increased free monthly ATM withdrawal limits       
- Lower interbank exchange rate
- Free use of new payment methods through gadgets integrated with cryptocurrency

You will also get a special bonus of +20% BON tokens in addition to the amount of tokens bought during the ITS. Bonus BON tokens will be credited to the 20+ ETH participants after the end of the Bonpay Initial Token Sale. The bonus of +20% is available during all period of ICO for deposits over 20+ ETH.
What do you think about volatility of crypto? Is it affect on Bonpay?
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
ProximaX
I found that all wallet projects are the same. Obviously, the leader will be the one who will pay more attention to the interface of the product and its convenience for use in everyday life. This project has good chances to become a leader.
Activity: 196

They did write somewhere that they want to cooperate with VISA?
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
It will be difficult to name them all I suppose  Grin but I think all Europe is covered with their services.
Europe it`s just 65 countries what about other 65?
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
It will be difficult to name them all I suppose  Grin but I think all Europe is covered with their services.
Activity: 196
How will the credit limit be determined for each particular card? Do you have some kind of risk management?
I think this will depend on the scoring of the client, I assume that many factors will be taken into account

Now there are projects that develop credit models in crypto-currency with the pledge of digital assets. For example Ripio. By the way, Ripio did x3
Activity: 434
Yesterday at the APEC summit in Vietnam an issues on digital technology in financial activities was raised. This project is very demanded  today Smiley
Interesting, what questions were raised?
I have not delved into the details, but it was the answer to the question of the journalist, with the participation of the President of Russia.
Activity: 434
where can i watch crowdsale processes ,i want to know how many people already joined in.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
How will the credit limit be determined for each particular card? Do you have some kind of risk management?
I think this will depend on the scoring of the client, I assume that many factors will be taken into account
Pages:
Jump to: