Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonpay [ICO] Live ICO : Global Solution for Financial Freedom - page 49. (Read 42980 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Hello! Could You tell me what is your difference with BQX and COSS? Are these projects your competitors?
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
What will you do with unsold tokens?
Activity: 406
Initial Token Sale is going to start in October 2017. The initial offer will compose 51% of all BON tokens issued for Initial Token Sale by Bonpay under the symbol BON. The rate of the token for sale will be equal 1/500 ETH, in other words for 1 ETH you will gain 500 BON tokens. Cryptocurrencies other than ETH will be converted to ETH. how many currencies do you accept for ICO..? Only Eth or other currencies..
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Good day devs! I am exited to have found your project on the subject I'm interested in. I wonder do you have any existing or ongoing negations with Visa or MasterCard?  I had bad experience with Monaco..you know there were too much buzz on their collaboration with Visa and we all know what it came to.
Activity: 448
Merit: 111
The project has many advantages over competitors. I am now attentively reading white paper, I like a lot in it. I think it collects all the best from other card projects

Thank you for your support. Our team conducted an in-depth analysis in order to offer users the best possible solution!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
The project has many advantages over competitors. I am now attentively reading white paper, I like a lot in it. I think it collects all the best from other card projects
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
It should be ERC20, because it is the best way to integrate with mobile devices

Why? There are some difficulties with simple crypto?
will I be able to choose which currency my special card will support?

This function will be available with the implementation of Account Customization step. You will also be empowered to set spending limits, daily limits, withdrawal conditions yourself.
Activity: 224
will I be able to choose which currency my special card will support?
We are on ICO Hot List! Check it out following the link https://www.icohotlist.com/ico/bonpay/
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
It should be ERC20, because it is the best way to integrate with mobile devices
That's good. But what about card's delivery time? Do you plan to cooperate with delivery companies?

Regarding cards delivery time, by ordering the card You will obtain it within 5-10 days by selecting express expedited delivery or within 3-8 weeks by regular mail. So far, we cooperate with DHL. If it is necessary, we will make an agreement with other delivery companies.
And what about special edition cards, how will they be delivered?

Special edition cards will be delivered by regular mail for free or by paid delivery through DHL on request.
That's good. But what about card's delivery time? Do you plan to cooperate with delivery companies?

Regarding cards delivery time, by ordering the card You will obtain it within 5-10 days by selecting express expedited delivery or within 3-8 weeks by regular mail. So far, we cooperate with DHL. If it is necessary, we will make an agreement with other delivery companies.
And what about special edition cards, how will they be delivered?

Are you going to continue working with Visa?

So far, we are running negotiations with two companies, which provide Visa and MasterCard. The result of negotiations will be officially announced on Bonpay website. Just follow our latest news, we'll keep you updated.

Are you going to continue working with Visa?
Hey, when your token will be listed on ethscan or ethplorer? And when I can transfer it to another wallet?

Hello, our tokens will be listed on etherscan and ethplorer only after we make them transferable (after the end of ICO) when they become tradable on exchanges. Since then you will be able to transfer them to another wallet.
Hey, when your token will be listed on ethscan or ethplorer? And when I can transfer it to another wallet?
I would like to join signature campaign for sure. Unfortunately, I am not qualified enough for these campaign. Its required at least senior member status, which too long to reach that level.
Pages:
Jump to: