Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 126. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Panic sellers will regret it when this hits 25k. I am buying more every day.

Its stopped, people knows this will go higher when withpaper and roadmap comes out, just wait a couple of days
Activity: 336
Dev has to come with an nice update or a innovative future plan to drive the price up.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Panic sellers will regret it when this hits 25k. I am buying more every day.
Activity: 462
At least the dev isn't disappearing like 90% of the devs this 2014 year. Well dev, hope that you come through with all the mentioned items and more.

+1
legendary
Panic round 62? Cheesy People never learn.

i love it, keep selling them boys  Roll Eyes

legendary
Panic round 62? Cheesy People never learn.
Activity: 123
Merit: 104
Who can redesign a logo?

I'd be up for it.

Do we wanna start a bounty ?

Smiley

Or maybe a contest? Competition is always a good way to get the creative juices flowing!
legendary
Can someone sum up real quick if and why this coin will reach 3000 and why we should be buying right now? Has there been any progress in the lead genreation/sale or whatever it actually is (also explain that if you know)?

Or, can you tell me why I should run as fast as I can?

no trolls please

Thanks!
First of all, we already hit 3k a few times.

Second, we don't know. We don't even know if there is a real team behind this coin. We do know that he (they) is (are) good at writing a lot of text with a lot of promises.

So to sum it up: It is a gamble as usual Wink and I'm all in.
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
Activity: 448
electroneum.com
Can someone sum up real quick if and why this coin will reach 3000 and why we should be buying right now? Has there been any progress in the lead genreation/sale or whatever it actually is (also explain that if you know)?

Or, can you tell me why I should run as fast as I can?

no trolls please

Thanks!
legendary
Like I said I bought in at 1700 now which is very low if you ask me. If my predictions come true I will make some good bucks here and if not, I will lose a little. No problem. Let's see what happens.

Activity: 854
Merit: 1002
pump started on trex? price rising fast and big buy orders

edit: definitely a pump
won't hold Smiley profit taking again.

Yesterday during the pump to 2600+ i posted this. And I set my buy orders at 1700. Today I wake up to see that my buy orders have hit. Thanks guys. You really shouldn't panic. This coin has a long way to go but if all goes as expected, my predictions for 25k will be correct. Hold and relax Cool

Let's see. I'm thinking everyone here is a bit afraid now. For me, (maybe it's only my opinion), we're lacking of technical informations. The Q/A gives us a lot of promises, maybe, but nothing about technical things.

I'm impatient to see the whitepaper  Smiley
legendary
pump started on trex? price rising fast and big buy orders

edit: definitely a pump
won't hold Smiley profit taking again.

Yesterday during the pump to 2600+ i posted this. And I set my buy orders at 1700. Today I wake up to see that my buy orders have hit. Thanks guys. You really shouldn't panic. This coin has a long way to go but if all goes as expected, my predictions for 25k will be correct. Hold and relax Cool
looks like your free of whale walls now people, now you can grow as you should

You do see that 8 BTC sell at 2499?

NVM moved up to 2600?? O_O

Yes sorry that was me, i want some more coins but dont want to overpay if you can get the cheap like this.

Ty guys i am so close to my goal XD

Activity: 798
Activity: 336
Wouldn't take long for the whales to run out of coins

Activity: 798
Hello to everyone.

Stake is going well....

Hope to see some action next. BooooooOOOoooooom!!!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Need some assistance if anyone can help.So i sent some coins to my self on the same wallet but a different address(obvious) and they have been unconfirmed for about 12 hours.Is there anything I can do to fix this?
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
Jump to: