Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 127. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
At least the dev isn't disappearing like 90% of the devs this 2014 year. Well dev, hope that you come through with all the mentioned items and more.

Not yet. Not before he getting his share from this scheme.

I'm not going to spread FUD, but just stay neutral. If he does decide to ditch, oh well, it's a part of the crypto world. Until there some kind of filtering of what coins are able to posted here, there will still be a huge influx of scamcoins in the community.

And that won't even happen. Bitcointalk is one of the most unregulated forums online. Regulation is done through users and trust. Account sales, etc are allowed. Everyone is one their own. Trust your proper judgement and use escrow. Invest with proper research.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
At least the dev isn't disappearing like 90% of the devs this 2014 year. Well dev, hope that you come through with all the mentioned items and more.

I'm not going to spread FUD, but just stay neutral. If he does decide to ditch, oh well, it's a part of the crypto world. Until there some kind of filtering of what coins are able to posted here, there will still be a huge influx of scamcoins in the community.
Activity: 573

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Unfortunately the value of the coin and it's actual price is totally disconnecting when the market is getting controlled.
Activity: 250
Q & A Session with the Boomcoin Development Team. http://www.scribd.com/doc/235965070/BoomcoinQA-1

Update: We are proud to announce that we will be performing the Proof-of-developer verification process with trusted coinssource.com - One of the highest industry standards that ensure reliability and trustworthiness of the developers and organizers of alt-coins.

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

sure. For obscure newbe-dev with premine and flashmine this is traded about 70% too high compared to the rest of the market.

your an idiot.  you wouldn't see a real coin if it hit you in the face.
Activity: 252

sure. For obscure newbe-dev with premine and flashmine this is traded about 70% too high compared to the rest of the market.
Activity: 250
Boom Update:

Take full advantage of the 9% stake Smiley leave wallets with coins synced and running, this also helps to secure the network. You can also mine boom at CoinKing pool. Smiley

The team is hard at work. Great innovations on the way!

Thanks for your support.
Activity: 252
Activity: 210
Agreed ^^^. Like I said before, pure accumulation..
Activity: 462
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
it will go higher... the signs are everywhere...
Activity: 86
please fud more, more cheap coins for me

Yup, just doubled my holdings at about 1700 per.  Grin
Activity: 868
please fud more, more cheap coins for me
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
We still haven't double-peaked, so don't panic just yet. Just keep watching the volume on 2500 sat.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
How much of this coin was premined?

300k but somehow dev had 600k. He also moved it a lot - look first few pages

please learn crypto before posting false claims... NO moving and NO 600k

OK I'm sure we are all sick of these Noob questions, about moving premined. It's not moving its coming back as change. When you receive/premined an input and then later spend from that input you must use all that input. The left over is sent back to you as change.

You own that new wallet address already, you just didn't use it until that moment you got the change back. Ok what I mean is your wallet has a "keypool" inside it and it holds 100 public and private key pairs pre-generated and stored in a queue.

public and private key pairs- meaning you own the private key hidden and only used when you need to send BOOM from that public key (wallet). So you keep that private hidden in your wallet and have the change sent to its public pair.

Ok a very over simple explanation,
You: Hey wallet send out 10 BOOM
Wallet: I will use this 12 BOOM input bc it just minted, we will need a "public and private key pair" from the keypool, to receive the 2 BOOM back.

Here this should start this video at 3:30, you more then welcome to watch the whole 22 mins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx9zgZCMqXE?t=3m30s

So there are 600,000 premine coins ?  5.3% premine ?
looks like 300 000 premine to me. How did you see 600 000?

http://cryptobe.com/address/Aih1qPBHEiK8EjEhs5Wgq7bBx2LKM3irdh
At block 72, the balance is 595001.99999 , correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes your wrong that's a 2 part transaction, not to be rude but please an accusation like this is very serious. I'm not saying your wrong to ask but you should be careful how things are worded.

here we go again!!

Why in the fuck there's a block with 500K in height 72 http://cryptobe.com/address/Aih1qPBHEiK8EjEhs5Wgq7bBx2LKM3irdh
Activity: 210
Agreed, panic selling with NO reason.. The dev hasn't suddenly announced he's a scammer and ran off with everyone's coins. The dump is manipulation pure and simple, redistribution of wealth to bigger fish....
Activity: 784
Pools Of Honor
that block 3 days ago had 300k and now 500k? ahahahah find something new...
Jump to: