Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 14. (Read 309497 times)

legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Dropping my booms in cold storage for now while the price is low, 10% POS ain't nothing to laugh at.

However- getting the following error running newest version of the boom wallet: http://screencast.com/t/BC8eejG6k2

"error loading blkindex.dat"

anyone know how to resolve ?

Thanks.

Simply close and reopen should resolve this

is there still no mining pool here only staking then that leaves wallets vulnerable to hackers.I already lost coins from mine i no longer stake for this reason
Have we gone quiet again...Wake up people....
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Dropping my booms in cold storage for now while the price is low, 10% POS ain't nothing to laugh at.

However- getting the following error running newest version of the boom wallet: http://screencast.com/t/BC8eejG6k2

"error loading blkindex.dat"

anyone know how to resolve ?

Thanks.

Simply close and reopen should resolve this
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Wow look at all those buy orders coming in!
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Time to load up on boom, only got 37k so far, silly cheap at the moment, also good for trading as well with the stable fluctuations
legendary
I don't know why I'm posting it, I just found it funny. Also, it looks like people might start trading into alts because they are jumping off of bitcoin to avoid total loss so BOOM IS HERE!
legendary
Im TELLING you, wow, you guys are stupid. Lets see what happens in the next 48 hours I guarantee its back to a 75k market cap

You are stupid... The pump hasn't even started... Mark my words, we will never again see below even a 180k market cap after this correction. Yes I said correction. Boom is way toooo undervalued right now. It has so many incredible developments going on right now and when Cleverhash finishes CC integration for their presale website, basically 1 Aurora will take us to 10ksat and seeing the pump panic buyers might take us to 15k even 25k mark my words it will be epic

I just thought I might bring this back up on account of my being stupid and wrong. This is obviously a billion dollar coin here folks! Lol all jokes aside I did bite earlier today and picked up 100k boom just to see what happens
Time will tell.
legendary
Im TELLING you, wow, you guys are stupid. Lets see what happens in the next 48 hours I guarantee its back to a 75k market cap

You are stupid... The pump hasn't even started... Mark my words, we will never again see below even a 180k market cap after this correction. Yes I said correction. Boom is way toooo undervalued right now. It has so many incredible developments going on right now and when Cleverhash finishes CC integration for their presale website, basically 1 Aurora will take us to 10ksat and seeing the pump panic buyers might take us to 15k even 25k mark my words it will be epic

I just thought I might bring this back up on account of my being stupid and wrong. This is obviously a billion dollar coin here folks! Lol all jokes aside I did bite earlier today and picked up 100k boom just to see what happens
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
Looks like a group of traders trying to keep the price down and accumulate

There is a sell wall at 1500 sat of 2,063,193 BOOM but the biggest wallet on Bittrex only holds 1,687,261 BOOM so must be several traders working in conjunction

https://beta.bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-BOOM

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
BOOM appears to be imploding.....  The train has apparently derailed Shocked

The wall at 1500 doesnt make sense with your words.
Historically this is one of the bests entry prices for this coin for the last 2 months more or less.
Also you have an update from yesterday about boomtown.
Just get ready, because the action will start when you think all its lost  Wink

I won't dispute anything you've said; I actually think you're spot on.  I'm just not going to hold my breath waiting for something to transpire is all.  

Plus, I originally bought in when the price was lower than it is now and sold 75% for profit when we went to 5800 a couple months ago.  I'm in the green no matter what, so all is good niki25 Wink

Peace,
clovis

Yeah. well thats my thought, maybe im wrong, who knows?. Im not saying that we are going into 5800 again, theres a long way till there right now. But if boomtown is right the corner its suspicious ^^
legendary
Activity: 1206
BOOM appears to be imploding.....  The train has apparently derailed Shocked

Historically this is one of the bests entry prices for this coin for the last 2 months more or less.
Just get ready, because the action will start when you think all its lost  Wink

I won't dispute anything you've said; I actually think you're spot on.  I'm just not going to hold my breath waiting for something to transpire is all.  

Plus, I originally bought in when the price was lower than it is now and sold 75% for profit when we went to 5800 a couple months ago.  I'm in the green no matter what, so all is good niki25 Wink

Peace,
clovis
legendary
Activity: 1036
BOOM appears to be imploding.....  The train has apparently derailed Shocked

Just get ready, because the action will start when you think all its lost  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1206
BOOM appears to be imploding.....  The train has apparently derailed Shocked
Sorted it now Smiley

One thing though, wallets been unlocked but not received anything from Staking since the 6th?
Ok done that but all it says is :
11:51:39

{
"wallet check passed" : true
}

And all I have in my wallet is 257.39230233 coins, these were the first coins i sent to the wallet.

If I look in transactions all the transactions are there but they ether say conflicted or generated but not accepted? where have my coins gone??
legendary
How?
in the wallet.  Help to debug to console type repairwallet
Activity: 322
Lost my coins?

Had a wallet fuck up o reinstalled, now I see 0000 coins but my transactuions say 20k?

Try repairwallet in debug console
Lost my coins?

Had a wallet fuck up o reinstalled, now I see 0000 coins but my transactuions say 20k?
Activity: 36
Boomcoin update:

We are currently working on Boomtown and have begun the process looking for Products & services that will be listed there. This process will take some time as negotiating with business for deals is a process. We will post updates as news becomes available. Thank you for your support.

Thanks for keeping us updated. Cheesy

Yeah, thats great.

But how about updating me with news on my missing coins from the changeover?

Come on guys......ive been waiting for over a month.
Activity: 250
Boomcoin update:

We are currently working on Boomtown and have begun the process looking for Products & services that will be listed there. This process will take some time as negotiating with business for deals is a process. We will post updates as news becomes available. Thank you for your support.
Pages:
Jump to: