Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 17. (Read 309494 times)

legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
The BOOM price is somewhat bipolar huh?  I can't tell which way this train is moving..... Huh

Q: I can't tell which way this train is moving..... Huh A: Boom is the latest bullet train heading North! Get you tickets now before you miss the ride! Smiley  all kidding aside, Boomcoin has a solid Development team that has brought on-board the community to co-develop boomcoin! We feel that together we can easily reach new heights and develop amazing innovations Smiley Thanks for you support, we are glad to have you.

Thanks, and glad you didn't perceive that post as being FUD;  I was merely voicing my observation.  I bought my tickets some time ago...... still chillin in one of the sleeper cars, dreaming of new all time high's Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The BOOM price is somewhat bipolar huh?  I can't tell which way this train is moving..... Huh

Q: I can't tell which way this train is moving..... Huh A: Boom is the latest bullet train heading North! Get you tickets now before you miss the ride! Smiley  all kidding aside, Boomcoin has a solid Development team that has brought on-board the community to co-develop boomcoin! We feel that together we can easily reach new heights and develop amazing innovations Smiley Thanks for you support, we are glad to have you.

Don't listen to him. It's going SOUTH !

Bipolar, as you said  Smiley Sad : ) :
Activity: 250
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1206
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Hey guys, please withdraw your remaining funds from suprnova's boom pool as I gonna re-use the slot soon and need to free up the space !

thanks
Activity: 868
How's this coin doing? Found out I still have about 60k boomcoins in my wallet that I forgot about.

Did you exchange the old boom coin for the new ones? do you have your boom in the new wallet?
Thanks for the cheap coins people ! Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
meow
Thanks for the cheap coins Grin
Activity: 322
The name of this coin is not BOOM.

But DOOM.

It sucks, guys. Time to get out before ....

why you deleted your previous positive post about Boom and Fud here? to create panic so you can get cheap coins?

yesterday you were like "yay pump is only starting" and today you're like "it's doom" I understand you want cheap coins, but please take your negativity elsewhere, this community has been a very good one for the past 2 months and it wasn't easy to establish such a good community.
The name of this coin is not BOOM.

But DOOM.

It sucks, guys. Time to get out before ....
Keep Calm and Boom On!!!!  Grin

Another big sell order incoming as I write this. Its hilarious

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Im not out Im just waiting for it to go back down to 60 where its home is right now. Is this the BOOM everyone was talking about? lol

Another big sell order incoming as I write this. Its hilarious
anddd here we are back at 75k market cap just like I was saying. It will probably even go to 60. Ive been watching this coin since it had below a 30 k market cap... Its doing the same thing almost every time going up and going down but overall trending upwards. not BOOM like everyone keeps saying. One dayy it will it just isnt going to be any time soon with the downtrending price of bitcoin

but that's what I would describe as a very healthy and steady growth, not a p&d scam coins out there. Boom is the perfect coin for those who are sick of the scams out there.

btw I thought you were out and won't pay attention to Boom's price anymore lol?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
anddd here we are back at 75k market cap just like I was saying. It will probably even go to 60. Ive been watching this coin since it had below a 30 k market cap... Its doing the same thing almost every time going up and going down but overall trending upwards. not BOOM like everyone keeps saying. One dayy it will it just isnt going to be any time soon with the downtrending price of bitcoin
thank you for da cheap coins dumpers Cheesy
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
boomba boombaaa bala bala boomba   . i love boom coin  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Is there a reason for this price climb? Don't trust this spike unless there is something behind it other then pumping and dumping

Ordering website is expected to go live this week.

Then you can buy miners with BOOM (4% discount), HASH or creditcard.

5% discount.
Is there a reason for this price climb? Don't trust this spike unless there is something behind it other then pumping and dumping

Ordering website is expected to go live this week.

Then you can buy miners with BOOM (5% discount), HASH or creditcard.
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
Im TELLING you, wow, you guys are stupid. Lets see what happens in the next 48 hours I guarantee its back to a 75k market cap

You are stupid... The pump hasn't even started... Mark my words, we will never again see below even a 180k market cap after this correction. Yes I said correction. Boom is way toooo undervalued right now. It has so many incredible developments going on right now and when Cleverhash finishes CC integration for their presale website, basically 1 Aurora will take us to 10ksat and seeing the pump panic buyers might take us to 15k even 25k mark my words it will be epic
Pages:
Jump to: