Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 142. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Add me on Twitter! @AnonOnAMoose
No one is even talking about the innovation BOOM has in that they are going to be the first decentralized lead development company/coin.

Exactly. The kids in here now are the troll/FUD accumulation crew.

Completely expected for #1 volume coin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
electroneum.com
No one is even talking about the innovation BOOM has in that they are going to be the first decentralized lead development company/coin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I was asking for a multipool confirm...which hasn't happened.

As far as Boom vs BTCD...Boom isn't any where close.

This entire thread is speculator driven without any dev update even close to the technical knowledge that James possesses...

The drop will happen.  Will it happen now or 2K satoshis from now?

Or will the dev pull a miracle out of his arse?

If dev pushes miracle out of ass then price will go higher

If nothing happens then the price will likely start dropping

Hahahah lmao!!! +999999
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

This entire thread is speculator driven without any dev update even close to the technical knowledge that James possesses...

I can't pull a rabbit out of a hat

But I can pull a hair out of my arse.....lmao
legendary
Activity: 1522
www.bitkong.com

If dev pushes miracle out of ass then price will go higher

If nothing happens then the price will likely start dropping
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Lol that wasn't FUD. Funny that you didn't post my other posts on BTCD...

I sure did dump 11k, before it crashed to half the price and I got 15k out of the drop.

That's called trading. Wink why you so mad?
Not sure. But it has been confirmed. If you check the early trend line for BTCD, you can see that it is identical to accumulation phase in BOOM right now.

Confirmed where?  

Im all for Boomcoin and I have alot but i sure hope your right that it's going to follow in
BTCD footsteps.

You guys are mad.

I hold both, but no way Boomcoin is going to be the price of BTCD.

It is completely possible that it obtains the same market cap. We will see in 2 weeks who is right.

Till then, stop giving in to this FUD bs.

I'm not fudding. I'm being realistic. I'm a holder of both coins.

It's just a idiot thought that boom can get same price as BTCD. This is my opinion.

Lol you are insulting me now...

People said the same thing when I called XC, DRK, VRC, and BTCD...
As i recal you were fuding BTCD, right also you said you dumped it, right
Let me remind you
Just dumped my 11k. Can't afford to wait for two months for a single update. That's just retarded.

lol, XC DRK VRC and BTCD have more experienced devs.

Also XC DRK and BTCD have quite less coins in circulation
Activity: 168
Not sure. But it has been confirmed. If you check the early trend line for BTCD, you can see that it is identical to accumulation phase in BOOM right now.

Confirmed where?  

Im all for Boomcoin and I have alot but i sure hope your right that it's going to follow in
BTCD footsteps.

You guys are mad.

It is completely possible that it obtains the same market cap. We will see in 2 weeks who is right.

It's just a idiot thought that boom can get same price as BTCD. This is my opinion.

Let me remind you
Just dumped my 11k. Can't afford to wait for two months for a single update. That's just retarded.

You are nothing more than a FUDder, please post with your real username

Confirmed where? 

BTCD footsteps.

You guys are mad.

Let me remind you

Confirmed where? 

BTCD footsteps.

You guys are mad.

Confirmed where? 

BTCD footsteps.

You guys are mad.

I will agree here, BOOM will have at least 5x than now but it can never reach BTCD and as far for marketcap we just wait to see Smiley
i also hold both coins

Confirmed where? 

BTCD footsteps.

You guys are mad.

Confirmed where? 

BTCD footsteps.

You guys are mad.

Confirmed where? 

BTCD footsteps.

You guys are mad.

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
electroneum.com

Confirmed where? 

BTCD footsteps.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Confirmed where? 

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Crypto trader
Anything under 3k for this coin is free money.

If the multi pool goes live, price will skyrocket off the bat

Call me stupid......but how can you have multipool when mining is over?
lol, let me explain it. Multipool means that you mine diferent coins on the multipool and then the multipool sells them and buys BOOM

thank you for your explanation.....that must really help the other coins mined.......instant dump......I'm starting to work out how POS works

PoS works by buying coins and keeping them in wallet, the more coins you have the more interest you get. Interest is 9%. Mining needs a little CPU. So start stacking some up Smiley, still a good price.
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?
Anything under 3k for this coin is free money.

If the multi pool goes live, price will skyrocket off the bat

Call me stupid......but how can you have multipool when mining is over?
lol, let me explain it. Multipool means that you mine diferent coins on the multipool and then the multipool sells them and buys BOOM

thank you for your explanation.....that must really help the other coins mined.......instant dump......I'm starting to work out how POS works

and why some devs are against pool mining
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Jump to: