Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 143. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Anything under 3k for this coin is free money.

If the multi pool goes live, price with skyrocket off the bat

When is MP going live?

Not sure. But it has been confirmed. If you check the early trend line for BTCD, you can see that it is identical to accumulation phase in BOOM right now.

Price of btc is due popularity and the devs, especially james from NXT

Can't compare it with boom
Activity: 107
Merit: 10

If the multi pool goes live, price will skyrocket off the bat

Call me stupid......but how can you have multipool when mining is over?

The multipool would mine other alt coins then sell them for btc and buy boomcoins, which then are sent to the miners.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

lol, let me explain it. Multipool means that you mine diferent coins on the multipool and then the multipool sells them and buys BOOM
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

Activity: 154
Add me on Twitter! @AnonOnAMoose

When is MP going live?

Not sure. But it has been confirmed. If you check the early trend line for BTCD, you can see that it is identical to accumulation phase in BOOM right now.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

When is MP going live?
Activity: 154
Add me on Twitter! @AnonOnAMoose

Activity: 84
Crypto trader
Wasn't one of the devs on C-Cex for a while clearing stuff up?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Auto trading bots also depress price with large buy/sell walls shifting. They increase the volume and depress the price, this is why the value was gaining more on one exchange. When the auto trade shifting happens if causes the wave pattern as coins go between exchanges based on arbitrage. I honestly think the best way to grow and stabilize a coin is to only list on one exchange for as long as possible.
Activity: 108
Dont fall for this whale game people, he dumped it down to 2500 then stuck a 1.6 btc sell wall at 2798....

Stop running in front of his sell like your gonna miss the last bus for work n just wait a bit prob only be like 30mins/ hour max, their soon stop it when every time he trys a chunk goes missing. This coins got plenty legs yet your not gonna lose out.

Lol don't know why im sayin this im not even in im just starting to really hate people that play with other peoples money  Angry
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?
Well, ever since PayProCoin blew up i'm more cautious where to put my BTCs (even though I made a tidy profit). PayPro had a fucking website and official logos + phone number and that shit was a MAD scam.. Any idea if this shit is legit?

Easy test sit and watch for the next 2 weeks.....If this is such a great coin you pay a little more to buy in........I'll be watching myself......lots of hype in trollbox's....usually a sure sign of P&D
Activity: 110
Trying to update wallet, but keep getting "Error Loading blkindex.dat" any one know how to fix that ?

just update ur wallet

Thats what I am trying to do... I am updating my wallet to the new QT and I am getting that error Huh Anyone Huh
backup your wallet, delet everything from your BoomCoin folder except wallet.dat and restart QT

Thanks , that worked Smiley
Activity: 182
Trying to update wallet, but keep getting "Error Loading blkindex.dat" any one know how to fix that ?

just update ur wallet

Thats what I am trying to do... I am updating my wallet to the new QT and I am getting that error Huh Anyone Huh

I have the same error with my blackcoin wallet.
Are there any other wallets open?
Restart you're computer and only open the boom.QT
Then you should be fine
Activity: 108
Big sell walls up stopping any kinda rise any time soon, its game over for a good while now people get comfortable.

just update ur wallet

backup your wallet, delet everything from your BoomCoin folder except wallet.dat and restart QT
Activity: 110

just update ur wallet

Well, ever since PayProCoin blew up i'm more cautious where to put my BTCs (even though I made a tidy profit). PayPro had a fucking website and official logos + phone number and that shit was a MAD scam.. Any idea if this shit is legit?
i am sure that so far this is legit, no problems at all
Activity: 210
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Be very careful guys, when you see this message at the top of any thread "This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic." it is a tell tale sign of a scam. They also had some serious mess ups in their wallet that a community member had to point out..

+1

also needing a wallet update after 4 days ........ a nice way to bring in hidden premine and dump the lot leaving BAGHOLDERS.......And yes I've had previous post deleted in this thread, and no I don't hold any boom and never

will. I don't believe in donating to the  DDRF  (doggie dev retirement fund)

I hope someone gets to read this before I'm censored yet again

I See someone Who missed the train here...  Smiley

There was no hidden pre mine at all, the update concerned exactly one line of Code, simply the pos Start block.

Stop talking nonsense, Wish you better luck with the next coin
Be very careful guys, when you see this message at the top of any thread "This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic." it is a tell tale sign of a scam. They also had some serious mess ups in their wallet that a community member had to point out..

+1

also needing a wallet update after 4 days ........ a nice way to bring in hidden premine and dump the lot leaving BAGHOLDERS.......And yes I've had previous post deleted in this thread, and no I don't hold any boom and never

will. I don't believe in donating to the  DDRF  (doggie dev retirement fund)

I hope someone gets to read this before I'm censored yet again
This is too obvious FUD, please read everything dude, code was checked after update, even bittrex checked the code earlier today, if you don't like the coin move away there are too many shit coins that could fit you
Jump to: