Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 150. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Congrats everyone! #3rd in Volume

Note: We are aware of the issue with cryptobe.com and working to resolve it.

You the community deserve this! A real coin with real innovations! Development ongoing. Thanks for your support.

Activity: 672
going to #1 in bittrex in 30minutes  Cheesy

This coin really has no potential and nothing innovative

And yet you hope some noobs panic sell cozz of your comment so you buy them up just to sell them at 10k
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
make  50% proffit, now i'm out  Grin
Activity: 602
Be very careful guys, when you see this message at the top of any thread "This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic." it is a tell tale sign of a scam. They also had some serious mess ups in their wallet that a community member had to point out..

the worst fud ever hahaha
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
Really??? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If you wanted some coins for under 2200... next time just ask and I'll sell you some... Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
Be very careful guys, when you see this message at the top of any thread "This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic." it is a tell tale sign of a scam. They also had some serious mess ups in their wallet that a community member had to point out..

Trying to get cheap coins?? Wink
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
BOOM - Anyway to get blockexplorer http://cryptobe.com/chain/Boomcoin updated ? Looks like it stopped at block 2880. I see we are on POS block 2956. Not sure how to contact them... Thanks

Passed it along to dev. Thanks for the heads up!
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
BOOM - Anyway to get blockexplorer http://cryptobe.com/chain/Boomcoin updated ? Looks like it stopped at block 2880. I see we are on POS block 2956. Not sure how to contact them... Thanks
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

This coin really has no potential and nothing innovative
Activity: 280
Make Love Not War
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
Reserve pump. Trade carefully
Activity: 378
this is no hype this is longterm coin
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
I'm wondering why an company should make business (b2b) with an unknown guy from the internet!?

It's just hype. Come on, man, they need this to pump & dump.
What people care about is how to satisfy their greed. They never think about that whether the coin they bought is practical and useful. However, most of them will be fooled by whales and loss money.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Seriuous question, not trying to FUD but dev didnt answer my question:

Anyone who can give me some examples how this Boombox is interesting for B2B?
Why should companies buy such an application?

Just wondering.....

Most business use ACT or another CRM "Customer relationship management" to help with their daily work load, which is currently centralized.   Which means all the private data is stored by a company.   This would give business the same functionality but decentralized which is the future.

Activity: 368
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
I'm wondering why an company should make business (b2b) with an unknown guy from the internet!?

Activity: 368
So to be clear can You dev update the op to make the remaining premine amount matching the paid bounties ? Thanks.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Has dev responded to premine dumping claims?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
Seriuous question, not trying to FUD but dev didnt answer my question:

Anyone who can give me some examples how this Boombox is interesting for B2B?
Why should companies buy such an application?

Just wondering.....
Jump to: