Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 148. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
reasons why ppl fud: take down the price so they can buy in cheaper, or invested hard in some other coin and seeing this as no.1 on bittrex they see it like threat and try to make ppl loose intrest in this and go back to their shitcoin.

another advise: if you see fud, look at that persons earlier posts and usually u get the answer why he is fudding.

if that person only writes negative its a fud network trying to create waves to earn some dough on the market, usually one guy sits behind 10 bitcointalk accounts

Excellent advice.  Definitely a good idea to research FuDers other posts to get an idea of their character.

The other big reason is they dumped because they thought the coin was tanking and hate seeing it go back up. Ego.

It's going te be dumped again to 1500-2000, no doubt

how much you want to buy? Tongue

Already bought at 1000 and sold at 3k.

waiting for good entry point
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Make Love Not War
reasons why ppl fud: take down the price so they can buy in cheaper, or invested hard in some other coin and seeing this as no.1 on bittrex they see it like threat and try to make ppl loose intrest in this and go back to their shitcoin.

another advise: if you see fud, look at that persons earlier posts and usually u get the answer why he is fudding.

if that person only writes negative its a fud network trying to create waves to earn some dough on the market, usually one guy sits behind 10 bitcointalk accounts

Excellent advice.  Definitely a good idea to research FuDers other posts to get an idea of their character.

The other big reason is they dumped because they thought the coin was tanking and hate seeing it go back up. Ego.

how much you want to buy? Tongue
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

yeah so many ego/sore lose mentality fudders.

It's when they sell and it starts going back up it's the whole "If I can't can't win then nobody can so i'm going to FUD like a crybaby" mindset. Very sad.
Activity: 868

legendary
Activity: 1414

Activity: 602
thanks for the coins at 2.2k suckers! hahah noobs
hrt
Activity: 288
an innocent commented of mine has been deleted by 'the topic starter'.

interesting.
hey cretin show that up be man of ur words! i would like to justify the degree of innocence

huh?  Grin
i insist on seeing what post has been deleted

u do? why would i repeat a message that has been deleted.

u trying to get me into some sort of trouble?
if u don't want to give to the public what was deleted then why did u give a fuck? show up the deleted thing in case of it wasn't fucking bullshit but the innocent statement

interesting.
hey cretin show that up be man of ur words! i would like to justify the degree of innocence

huh?  Grin

Take a screenshot of the message saying your comment was deleted or GTFO

interesting.

huh?  Grin

hrt

interesting.

huh?  Grin
Activity: 364

Activity: 491
dev dumped premine im out

YES...believe this guy! He is also the acclaimed author of other quality postings in Quid and I/O Coin...

such as his infamous, "wow  Smiley"

and other favorites like, "that's enough i think  Smiley"

So yeah.....I don't even know where to take this guy...LOL

Wow that's funny....the premine is all still there as of 2 seconds ago. Pic related. Nice try fudpacker.

interesting.

huh?  Grin
hrt

interesting.
Activity: 378

Activity: 364

LMAO.  With this much FUD you know this coin is going places!
now that the twitter pump army got wind of the premine dump this coin is done

0/10 Now you are just making up and completely fabricated fud. Get a life, fudpacker and stop trying to get cheap coins you cheap bastard.
Activity: 378
ppl working hard to fud down the price cus they missed the boat, but its still early and its still cheap

interesting.
Jump to: