Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 164. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Activity: 448
What is average price for mining?

depends on when you mined, now is very high 2 days ago was not
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
What is average price for mining?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
prediction: premine is dumped on the first pump and dev is gone afterwards. Keep pumping ninjalaunched instamined shitcoins. A pleasure to watch.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Guys, if i'm the only who in the last days have a problem with mega Huh

I can't download anything, the page or not open or give me a error when click download  Angry

No I download it and when I save it doesn't show, please put the wallet client up directly on the Coin main page, as mega doesn't work, and I want my stake...

I will mirror the files on suprnova if it is ok for the dev
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Guys, if i'm the only who in the last days have a problem with mega Huh

I can't download anything, the page or not open or give me a error when click download  Angry

No I download it and when I save it doesn't show, please put the wallet client up directly on the Coin main page, as mega doesn't work, and I want my stake...
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Anyone else confused as to how Quid, Onyx, and Librex made it onto Bittrex already..and Boom (whose volume is way superior to those) is only on a single exchange and not on Bittrex??? Its almost like certain exchanges have Dev's they favor, and others don't...

Well, to be fair Librex has a pretty high hashrate.
As for your point though I have seen it hinted if not publicly stated that bittrex will list just about anything for 3 btc.
Activity: 560
Anyone else confused as to how Quid, Onyx, and Librex made it onto Bittrex already..and Boom (whose volume is way superior to those) is only on a single exchange and not on Bittrex??? Its almost like certain exchanges have Dev's they favor, and others don't...
I am, lol
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Boom Boom Boom..  Lol..  Look at the trollboxes and Twitter..  It is booming everywhere
Activity: 168
Activity: 154
@Dev: could you please reupload the Mac wallet / use an other filesharing? Can't open the wallet - which often happens when downloaded from Mega.

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
Boom will break 15k next week and 25k the week after that Wink Just hold and wait for it.

It can easily reach atleast 10k with this buy support.

Even though it's on c-cex only it has some strong buys and sells.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Boom will break 15k next week and 25k the week after that Wink Just hold and wait for it.
Activity: 448

Bittrex's plate has been full with the recent Azure server maintenance. We have contacted them and hope to hear good news soon. Send them a tweet although as they love to hear from supporters like yourself.

Thanks for your support!

Hint: We have been contacted by several other exchanges as well  Wink

updated my sig little advertisement
Jump to: