Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 165. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 102
Activity: 250
Merit: 250

Bittrex's plate has been full with the recent Azure server maintenance. We have contacted them and hope to hear good news soon. Send them a tweet although as they love to hear from supporters like yourself.

Thanks for your support!

Hint: We have been contacted by several other exchanges as well  Wink
It would be silly for anyone to sell at these prices with our coming implementations.
Activity: 602
To the dev, don´t dump the premine for 5-8 btc and run way, don´t be an idiot.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
Public adress to see the 3% premine??

3% premine. bittrex listing.

guess what comes next?

Except bittrex won't let them dump and withdraw premine and it's untouched even tho it could be dumped on c-cex already.

say what? bittrex doesnt stop people from dumping and running.

They froze the onyx market the moment the premine was moved and dumped. Onyx dev couldn't withdraw as far as I know.

That's what happens when you have a coin that takes 2 months of mining upfront in the form of a premine or IPO or ICO and a drawn out mining period (1-2 years). It would take 2 months for the miners to catch up. Most of those types of coins fail and hurt the community.

We modeled this coin to distribute the coins to the people at a faster pace (first) and then release innovations. Over 60% of our small premine was sent to the community for bounties to help those who can't mine or invest but can contribute work. The remainder of the coins are being held for future development costs, which is such a small number. In fact, we will rely heavily on donations in the future. Renting a rig for 12 hours would have produced 10X that amount and I wish we did but all of our capital was directed at developing a real token of value for the community.

This coin is the real deal and it was made for you!

Our coming b2b Innovations will act as a force multiplier giving boom real world value and real decentralized data applications for businesses.

Keep up with the good work, POW is soon over and it's time to ANN some features.

Did you talk with bittrex?

Will the coin get added?

guess what comes next?

Except bittrex won't let them dump and withdraw premine and it's untouched even tho it could be dumped on c-cex already.

They froze the onyx market the moment the premine was moved and dumped. Onyx dev couldn't withdraw as far as I know.

That's what happens when you have a coin that takes 2 months of mining upfront in the form of a premine or IPO or ICO and a drawn out mining period (1-2 years). It would take 2 months for the miners to catch up. Most of those types of coins fail and hurt the community.

We modeled this coin to distribute the coins to the people at a faster pace (first) and then release innovations. Over 60% of our small premine was sent to the community for bounties to help those who can't mine or invest but can contribute work. The remainder of the coins are being held for future development costs, which is such a small number. In fact, we will rely heavily on donations in the future. Renting a rig for 12 hours would have produced 10X that amount and I wish we did but all of our capital was directed at developing a real token of value for the community.

This coin is the real deal and it was made for you!

Our coming b2b Innovations will act as a force multiplier giving boom real world value and real decentralized data applications for businesses.

Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Guys, if i'm the only who in the last days have a problem with mega Huh

I can't download anything, the page or not open or give me a error when click download  Angry

Now works  Grin
legendary
180 BPM

guess what comes next?

Activity: 280

guess what comes next?

Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Guys, if i'm the only who in the last days have a problem with mega Huh

I can't download anything, the page or not open or give me a error when click download  Angry
legendary
180 BPM
Wow since this coin is liftin' - hashrate is constantly rising @ suprnova, please be sure to have your coins withdrawn and auto payout limits set guys, thx ! Message me if you got any problems.

BOOM BOOM BOOOM ! :-))

2k sats reached, this coin will BOOM hard.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Wow since this coin is liftin' - hashrate is constantly rising @ suprnova, please be sure to have your coins withdrawn and auto payout limits set guys, thx ! Message me if you got any problems.

BOOM BOOM BOOOM ! :-))
Activity: 1221
When the POW done? I want to rent some hash

There are 2,880 blocks in POW.  We are currently on block 2,319.
~4-5 hours left right?
Activity: 710
Merit: 500
Need a link to dev. eg. linkedin profile.

Activity: 364

There are 2,880 blocks in POW.  We are currently on block 2,319.
Activity: 1221
Activity: 560
At what block does PoW end. What is the premine address as well?
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Going to be an interesting one to watch. Has a lot of potential

There are real world applications for our decentralized B2B platform, you will find it very interesting!  Smiley  Thanks for your support.

Make an big announcement tonight when POW is ending, and there will be a major BOOM heard.

There are real world applications for our decentralized B2B platform, you will find it very interesting!  Smiley  Thanks for your support.

Everyone Tweet Bittrex, Cryptsy & Mintpal with your support if you want them to list Boom.

Activity: 560
Jump to: