Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 171. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I doubt its the fault of the pool... Wink

i am mining in suprnova.
don't mine @suprnova

your an idiot. ocminer is a kiler dude, one of the few honest people in crypto. i think you should just ragequit and go home

supernova is great!!! WTF?

Why would you say something like that?

Agreed, supernova is one of the best pools.

Also net hash is 32 gh/s atm meaning miners are jumping on board.

Now it's not really worth to sell around 600 sat's anymore.

suprnova is one of the better pools I have ever mined in.

dat difficulty over 900 doe....
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Let's get BOOM on Bittrex..

Where are you dev....?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM

i am mining in suprnova.
don't mine @suprnova

your an idiot. ocminer is a kiler dude, one of the few honest people in crypto. i think you should just ragequit and go home

Agreed, supernova is one of the best pools.

Also net hash is 32 gh/s atm meaning miners are jumping on board.

Now it's not really worth to sell around 600 sat's anymore.
Activity: 448
electroneum.com

i am mining in suprnova.
don't mine @suprnova

legendary
180 BPM
Can't believe the noobs dumping this coin so cheap. Don't you realize in a couple of days you can't get it anymore??  Boom will hit Bittrex, price will skyrocket, and these noobs will be crying that they sold for peanut profits. 

Don't worry, They are like baby sharks. They'll bite everything until learn what not-to-bite but it'll be a:  BOOM! lesson.Cheesy

Will be a huge lesson Cheesy
Activity: 307
Can't believe the noobs dumping this coin so cheap. Don't you realize in a couple of days you can't get it anymore??  Boom will hit Bittrex, price will skyrocket, and these noobs will be crying that they sold for peanut profits. 

Don't worry, They are like baby sharks. They'll bite everything until learn what not-to-bite but it'll be a:  BOOM! lesson.Cheesy
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

price can go either way , so may be weak hands are dumping.
legendary
180 BPM

1k - 2k should be achievable by the end of this week.. stupid noobs

If the dev is just half as competent as his ANN quality is, easily.
Activity: 267

1k - 2k should be achievable by the end of this week.. stupid noobs
Activity: 364
legendary
180 BPM
Good buy support at 500 sat's on the coin, it's pretty worth it atm.
legendary
180 BPM
Activity: 196
What is the bounty for dice game?

Activity: 133
C-CEX welcomes BOOM to our exchange, happy trading everyone!

https://c-cex.com/?p=boom-btc
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Really seems like a good coin so far.  Wallet is different and works flawlessly.  No issues with mining or anything.  

I am having a hard time wondering why this coin is not getting as much attention.  I suppose it's alright as the network rate is such to where even small miners are getting nice chunks.

Perhaps it is the name and catchphrase...which do come off a little lame.

I hope things pick up even more.  Seemingly good dev and coin.  GoGo BoomCoin!

Thanks for the comments and your intelligence.  

We structured this coin to benefit the community. While we don't mine, we do have plenty of experience in trading crypto-currencies and software design. This coin was structured to benefit everyone, even the small guy.

Maybe you as a dev could write c-cex on twitter to add the coin to an exchange. That will attract more miners, if the POW ends with 20gh/s mining then the coins will be owned by a smaller audience thus killing the coin.

C-CEX is watching the BOOM, please stay tuned to our site and Twitter. BOOM devs we appreciate your presence for investors in the chatbox, many like to ask questions.

https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX

Exciting Cheesy
Activity: 133
Really seems like a good coin so far.  Wallet is different and works flawlessly.  No issues with mining or anything.  

I am having a hard time wondering why this coin is not getting as much attention.  I suppose it's alright as the network rate is such to where even small miners are getting nice chunks.

I hope things pick up even more.  Seemingly good dev and coin.  GoGo BoomCoin!

We structured this coin to benefit the community. While we don't mine, we do have plenty of experience in trading crypto-currencies and software design. This coin was structured to benefit everyone, even the small guy.

Maybe you as a dev could write c-cex on twitter to add the coin to an exchange. That will attract more miners, if the POW ends with 20gh/s mining then the coins will be owned by a smaller audience thus killing the coin.

C-CEX is watching the BOOM, please stay tuned to our site and Twitter. BOOM devs we appreciate your presence for investors in the chatbox, many like to ask questions.

https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

i am mining in suprnova.
don't mine @suprnova

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
POW/POS
4 Days of Mining - 96 HOUR POW

11.3 Million Coins
9% Stake

2 questions about the POS component...

1. Does POS only kick in after POW (block 2881)?
2. How long for coins to mature in wallet to generate stake?

legendary
180 BPM
Really seems like a good coin so far.  Wallet is different and works flawlessly.  No issues with mining or anything. 

I am having a hard time wondering why this coin is not getting as much attention.  I suppose it's alright as the network rate is such to where even small miners are getting nice chunks.

I hope things pick up even more.  Seemingly good dev and coin.  GoGo BoomCoin!

Activity: 250
Really seems like a good coin so far.  Wallet is different and works flawlessly.  No issues with mining or anything. 

I am having a hard time wondering why this coin is not getting as much attention.  I suppose it's alright as the network rate is such to where even small miners are getting nice chunks.

I hope things pick up even more.  Seemingly good dev and coin.  GoGo BoomCoin!

Jump to: