Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 172. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Cyclical economic ebb and flow.
Mining on Minep.it with a hashrate of 1.52Ghs with no problems at all, and have been all night. Word on crypto ave. is that 'ttrex is looking into adding Boom following a thorough review of the code...I don't know!?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
Net hash picking up slowly, dev should promote with a giveaway also on twitter.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Really seems like a good coin so far.  Wallet is different and works flawlessly.  No issues with mining or anything. 

I am having a hard time wondering why this coin is not getting as much attention.  I suppose it's alright as the network rate is such to where even small miners are getting nice chunks.

Perhaps it is the name and catchphrase...which do come off a little lame.

I hope things pick up even more.  Seemingly good dev and coin.  GoGo BoomCoin!
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
I'm in, seems to have a proper dev compared to some shitcoins launched recently.

Hope it will be worth it.
Activity: 307
Merit: 100

there is nothing wrong with suprnova.... The rig you rented probably isnt working right... contact the rig owner... and look up the rig status on the website you rented the rig  Wink

I know its because of the rig, not the pool My own rigs were closed since my wife or me not in the home i did not wanted to miss the opportunity so i decided to rent one (yes, i am not using the wake-on-lan but i will Cheesy ) i would mine arround 17mhash instead of 0.8~9 mhash. Cheesy
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief

there is nothing wrong with suprnova.... The rig you rented probably isnt working right... contact the rig owner... and look up the rig status on the website you rented the rig  Wink
Activity: 894
Merit: 1000
Activity: 1221
I'm mining in suprnova. just rent a rig for 39mhash but it's not even 10mhash.  Angry Huh damn.

How long are you mining already?
The miner needs some time to get to the full speed...

arround 1 hr.

Send a message to the owner, or open a ticket.
i did. he did not answer. ticket is open and awaiting. now its been 0.8mhash. like joke. ruined my day.

No need to have your day ruined... one of my rented miners had the same problem...
My 50Mhs miner mined only @10Mhs...The owner compensated me by adding extra time (and fixing the problem ofcourse)

Good luck

Goldmaxx
I doubt its the fault of the pool... Wink

i am mining in suprnova.
Growcoin Chief
I doubt its the fault of the pool... Wink
I'm mining in suprnova. just rent a rig for 39mhash but it's not even 10mhash.  Angry Huh damn.

arround 1 hr.

i did. he did not answer. ticket is open and awaiting. now its been 0.8mhash. like joke. ruined my day.

arround 1 hr.

Growcoin Chief

arround 1 hr.

Look up the stats of your rented rig... maybe the rig isnt 100% Wink

arround 1 hr.

Activity: 249
Stuck on block 1500?  Undecided

Edit: Nope, went to 1501. Just a long block  Cheesy
And back to Net Hashrate: 9,833.80 MH/s in 10 minutes time...weird...
Jump to: