Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 2. (Read 309481 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I cant see any boom dev's either.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
is this the same boom that on yobit
Activity: 778
Merit: 100
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
No Active Markets bittrex  Shocked
Activity: 600
Merit: 250
BoomCoin Faucet

http://luckyalt.com/boomcoinfaucet

Not Found
The requested URL /boomcoinfaucet was not found on this server.
Activity: 345
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Yep, they have gone. A long time ago I suspect.

JONATHAN LAUER AND JASON KENNEDY - you guys are SCUM. You deserve everything that is coming.
Activity: 308
BOOM is going to get de-listed today.

No news for months, no reply from messages, no activity from devs, you guys are a joke.

At this stage we can say that dev is gone...
Activity: 274
legendary
Activity: 938
It could be a dead coin with a mkc of  1 BTC, otherwise What we need to do?  Leave the open door to create 21 millions of alts, one for each BTC, There isn´t way.
Activity: 798

No news for months, no reply from messages, no activity from devs, you guys are a joke

Still not delisted  Huh Huh Huh Hmmmm...
Activity: 36

No news for months, no reply from messages, no activity from devs, you guys are a joke.

Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
They have already let CHASH get delisted, despite all the promises they will keep it listed, so why should BOOM be any different ? Only a matter of time.
Activity: 840
BOOM Coin is far from dead, this coin has amazing potential. I think that BOOM can overtake Litecoin and possibly even Bitcoin in the future!! Enjoy the cheap coins while they last boys.

... Said the newbie, who had Never been before in this thread...

New account, but I have been around BOOM community since its inception. BOOM has an estimated worth of 1$ per coin, it is greatly undervalued. If you aren't buying as much BOOM as you can right now you will be kicking yourself about it later.

Ok Astronomer, then tell me, what was your account in August 2014? And why do you think that boom has an estimated worth of 1$??? I think you mean the cleverhash-tokens!?
Activity: 54
BOOM Coin is far from dead, this coin has amazing potential. I think that BOOM can overtake Litecoin and possibly even Bitcoin in the future!! Enjoy the cheap coins while they last boys.

New account, but I have been around BOOM community since its inception. BOOM has an estimated worth of 1$ per coin, it is greatly undervalued. If you aren't buying as much BOOM as you can right now you will be kicking yourself about it later.
Activity: 294
this one might actually be dead

Activity: 54
CHASH has already been delisted, even though dev said they would put enough volume through to keep it listed. Don't hold out much hope for BOOM, will surely be delisted in the very near future.
Marked for delisting again. When will Bittrex see sense and just delist it.
Pages:
Jump to: