Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 7. (Read 309481 times)

Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
Any news....Seems a little quiet....

No new updates to report as we are working diligently on securing accredited investors for the project goals. We are not going anywhere as we are dedicated to Boom and chash!

It is quiet but thing will pick up fast once developments are made. Thanks for your support!

Every fridays, even if you have nothing new to say, just make a little post please, it seems dead if the dev doesn't post anything for weeks  Cry

I agree, just a little something helps. Another dump down to 305 yesterday probably because of no news.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1002

No new updates to report as we are working diligently on securing accredited investors for the project goals. We are not going anywhere as we are dedicated to Boom and chash!

It is quiet but thing will pick up fast once developments are made. Thanks for your support!

Every fridays, even if you have nothing new to say, just make a little post please, it seems dead if the dev doesn't post anything for weeks  Cry

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Activity: 336
I need to get my boom coin out of the original wallet and into the V3 wallet. Why did this have to be a thing ? i really dont need this type of headache with my investments.

still need help with this.... Dev
Activity: 336
I need to get my boom coin out of the original wallet and into the V3 wallet. Why did this have to be a thing ? i really dont need this type of headache with my investments.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Multipool for mining other coins like as blackcoin has Roll Eyes
understand pow is over.. Cool

multipool with theirs machines x11 x13..for mining ather coins but paying in booms ..and with chash tokens you could be a shareholder for example and got shares-dividends in booms..  or buy with boom coins miners via their site..

but if you have booms ..forget paying in bitcoins..that is not you dream then

When POW mining finished we launched on Coinking.io multipool! Where you can mine any altcoin for the exchange into Boom.

https://coinking.io/coin-list

I don't think they are paying out in BOOM any more. I have had a payout conversion of BTC to BOOM for 2 days now and nothing. Even contacted them and no response.
Free bitcoin for them I guess?? WTF
Sad

Thank for the info
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
^^          ^^          ^^

Hahaha, i like that attitude  Cool
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Why would you buy a sinking ship?
Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
Someone just dumped a load
Activity: 39
The Cleverhash Sign-up registration is ready! We respect your feedback and are looking forward to your responses. The FREE pre-order registration is very important for this project as it will give investors during our Kickstarter campaign statistics to base there decisions on. Please be realistic, as accuracy is important. Thank you for your time.

http://goo.gl/Yo29xG
Activity: 119
Merit: 10

multipool with theirs machines x11 x13..for mining ather coins but paying in booms ..and with chash tokens you could be a shareholder for example and got shares-dividends in booms..  or buy with boom coins miners via their site..

When POW mining finished we launched on Coinking.io multipool! Where you can mine any altcoin for the exchange into Boom.

https://coinking.io/coin-list
legendary

multipool with theirs machines x11 x13..for mining ather coins but paying in booms ..and with chash tokens you could be a shareholder for example and got shares-dividends in booms..  or buy with boom coins miners via their site..

Activity: 36
Now that you can order the miners without paying for them until they are ready to be shipped is a big difference from the pre-order situation before.

I think that media attention is now the key, this needs promoting and advertising, get all the orders filled and the devs can go to investors with order books full and ready to go once the miners are ready.

Get the word out and help to sign miners up for orders.
legendary
Just small suggestion
l dont get it how did you think your CHASH  will provide you a capital for beginning of production..now you have two tokens chash and boom coin? l dont get it what will you do with two coins?
My proposition is --turnt all chash in some kind of stocks or shares where you will provide dividends in boom coins ..in that way you will increase value off boom and chash .
you can give us 10 percent on every sale like dividends through boom coins..or 5 percent community can vote..do your math.
Finally you will catch media attention and also you can rebuy cheap chash after all ,or boom ,or at the end you always can get another round of ico shares if you succeed at the first place..

2. Does boom have multipool open?
if not open it you can use chash like shares and boom as dividens
you can use your produckts adn community can invest boom coins to buy for self or invest in multiipool?what do you think?
Sorry for my bad english..i would like to see some action you can't wait for something to happend ....for some investitors to show up ..just use community and BOOM
Activity: 854
Merit: 1002
Why don't you create signature with promoting pre ordering ..?
for 2000 booms l will place it in my sign..and pomote by  this way, lot of people will do..

why dont you do some promotions ? Huh
I have a feeling someone deliberately killing this coin....

I have to quote this because this is a really good idea. Even making a sign without reward could be already fine Smiley
legendary
Why don't you create signature with promoting pre ordering ..?
for 2000 booms l will place it in my sign..and pomote by  this way, lot of people will do..

why dont you do some promotions ? Huh
I have a feeling someone deliberately killing this coin....
Pages:
Jump to: