Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 79. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Do not forget my words - everyone who sells at these very low prices is stupid.
 Smiley Wink Smiley

As I said...

I think stabilization at 2 k until the big news come out.
Then - booooooooooom...
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Looks like people are discovering Boomcoin.

Lets play a game: Who can hold the longest?
What will i win Tongue
Activity: 868
We can talk about action if that 5 BTC wall gets eaten at 2500 sat  Cheesy
Activity: 364
Why is the train leaving soon?

There is still no product delivered.

Only a small status update.

Don't get me wrong.

I'm a big holder I think, but there is no reason now to take off.

Something seems to be happening. I think price action says it all.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
 Shocked See the price?Increasing high!!!go go go~~
Buy side is just too thin.

Absolutely no support
If you watch the actual numbers I think you believe the same...

Don't get me wrong.

I am a big holde too. What I mean is that price increases and he has to hurry up if he wants to buy cheap boomcoins... Grin Grin Grin

Don't get me wrong.

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
another 20k just got bought Wink  Cmaan wages.  I may miss sub 2k  Cry
please don't buy it all up, I get paid tomorrow and want another chunk at this price, not 2k+!

Hurry up my friend. The train is leaving soon ...
Activity: 34
please don't buy it all up, I get paid tomorrow and want another chunk at this price, not 2k+!
Activity: 38
Smiley Getting very closed to completion  Smiley

Whitepaper - completed and at the editors
Keynote/powerpoint presentation - 75% complete
Contractual agreement with partners - 75% complete
prototype renderings -50% complete
Wallet QT platform - 90% complete - waiting on video integration to be completed
Video production -25% complete
website content 85% complete
Payment processors and negotiation with exchanges - 45% complete
Graphic design work- 25% complete
landing pages and banners - 35% complete
API - 100% completed
terms & conditions completed with final attorney review. 98% complete
Product purchase agreement  at attorneys for final review 95% complete
Telcom system, inbound services & secretary training - 100% complete
press release firm & social media management - 35% complete

The list goes on. Thanks for your continued patience. When we are completed and have the product launch announced, the Boomcoin community will be thrilled.

Thank you for your support.

+1
Activity: 322
To all Boom holders:

6 weeks. That's how patient we have been, that's like 20 years in crypto world. Now selling anything would be dumb under 20k. The devs have been hard working. Now in the next two weeks, we could potentially see something even bigger than BitcoinDark. Cryptocurrencies are born to be a safe, fast and convenient way of investing and transactions. Boomcoin is something real, something we can use to buy real products. It is worth much more than 20k sat. Let's see how huge we can be at the end of October.

I too suspect something hugely original from the boom team, and if that is the case, this price will catapult. With so few coins, and a consolidated price, there is no imaginable upper limit. Something new is about to hit the crypto scene. Long term holders have done very well to remain, but I feel our patience will be rewarded.

It is still possible to purchase 1% of the boom supply for less than 2 btc. This won't last.

I fully agree.
Even if there would be someone who sells all the way down to 500 again, i won't mind.

Dev's: Don't rush things, take your time. Quality before quantity.

They are doing something with quality AND quantity...look at their last post..so many things on going!!
Activity: 336
To all Boom holders:

6 weeks. That's how patient we have been, that's like 20 years in crypto world. Now selling anything would be dumb under 20k. The devs have been hard working. Now in the next two weeks, we could potentially see something even bigger than BitcoinDark. Cryptocurrencies are born to be a safe, fast and convenient way of investing and transactions. Boomcoin is something real, something we can use to buy real products. It is worth much more than 20k sat. Let's see how huge we can be at the end of October.

I too suspect something hugely original from the boom team, and if that is the case, this price will catapult. With so few coins, and a consolidated price, there is no imaginable upper limit. Something new is about to hit the crypto scene. Long term holders have done very well to remain, but I feel our patience will be rewarded.

It is still possible to purchase 1% of the boom supply for less than 2 btc. This won't last.

I fully agree.
Even if there would be someone who sells all the way down to 500 again, i won't mind.

Dev's: Don't rush things, take your time. Quality before quantity.
To all Boom holders:

Yes. That will boom...
To all Boom holders:

Pages:
Jump to: