Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 77. (Read 309494 times)

legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
Bought more today and happy to wait.

Looks really promising. Why not wait another week? If then the product is high quality.

I also increased my quota for this specific coin and holding quite a bit now. The only thing that's slowing this coin down (beside the current market value of bitcoin) is the development speed.

As we transition into the phase where shitcoins in general come out stillborn and only viable coins survive, development speed is kind of a new frontier. I don't think complaints about development speed are valid whatsoever, especially when the value proposition is to offer something new to the marketplace.

Hold your bag of BOOM (or anything else for that matter) with a strong hand, and if you trust your research that prompted you to buy in in the first place, then you'll appreciate any developmental delay, as it signifies the development team respects quality over deadlines, and frightens the weaker hands into dumping their holdings into your low accumulative buys.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.

Looks really promising. Why not wait another week? If then the product is high quality.

I also increased my quota for this specific coin and holding quite a bit now. The only thing that's slowing this coin down (beside the current market value of bitcoin) is the development speed.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Cheers, can you link me up, its a big thread?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Hi guys hope you can help, I have downloaded the wallet and its syncing but after 4 days now its only managed to get to 12%? am I doing something wrong here?

There's a post earlier by the dev about how to quickly sync...you will need to download some files
Activity: 46
Hi guys hope you can help, I have downloaded the wallet and its syncing but after 4 days now its only managed to get to 12%? am I doing something wrong here?
Activity: 350
I am a strong holder, but I have to say that your timing is not the best dev!
We had a good possibility this week to get up. That was the best time to bring out the whitepaper.
So the price could go down to 500 sat.
So Dev-Team: 9 weeks should be enough to give out a few informations to Holders. I mean informations
that give us an idea of your project.

Relax Wink. Let them work. Your patience will be rewarded just stop complaining ... you saw last update how many moving parts they are working on so stay tuned. WE are nearly completion Wink. I think there won't be another update... Just final ann.
releas
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I am a strong holder, but I have to say that your timing is not the best dev!
We had a good possibility this week to get up. That was the best time to bring out the whitepaper.
So the price could go down to 500 sat.
So Dev-Team: 9 weeks should be enough to give out a few informations to Holders. I mean informations
that give us an idea of your project.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Relax. Prize is at normal range. When release is coming out, we will see a race...
Lucky ones, who hold their coins.

yep! But when? Grin

Should be in the next week, I expected an announcement between last mon and next. I don't know if clever hash is launching then or just RM/WP.

I believe Cleverhash has been preparing for this launch for more than a year already, search them on linkedin and you will see. Boomcoin was only created nearing the end of their preparation. They probably already have had several customers. This will be huge.

More than a year ,but they don‘t even have a completed websit,they must working hard. Grin
Activity: 322
Relax. Prize is at normal range. When release is coming out, we will see a race...

yep! But when? Grin

Should be in the next week, I expected an announcement between last mon and next. I don't know if clever hash is launching then or just RM/WP.

I believe Cleverhash has been preparing for this launch for more than a year already, search them on linkedin and you will see. Boomcoin was only created nearing the end of their preparation. They probably already have had several customers. This will be huge.

yep! But when? Grin

Good luck !
Activity: 38

yep! But when? Grin

yep! But when? Grin
If you buy in at avg 2k there is a good chance to make 10x  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 378
I'm rich,dude.
Well in that case since you don't need your boom's or any more money sell me all of your BOOM coins @ 50 sat each Smiley
Activity: 868
Dump more please, more to 500 range again,
Activity: 378
I will dump,untill the devs update. Wink
i hope they wont update and you dump all
Pages:
Jump to: