Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ BORA - Flexible Blockchain Platform: Official Regular Updates - page 15. (Read 8407 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Bora blockchain being a Chinese project have most of their announcements in Chinese. Pretty difficult for English investors to follow the progress of BORA. You recently had a partnership with Klaytn, is this a strategic partnership?
i agree with you .. English is the most common official language and with recognized status in many countries and i too believe team should Plan for publishing information in different languages that will help the project  to get more investors.
Bora blockchain being a Chinese project have most of their announcements in Chinese. Pretty difficult for English investors to follow the progress of BORA. You recently had a partnership with Klaytn, is this a strategic partnership?
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Does anyone knows about Bora island service?  I heard that it's launched yesterday.  I am checking more details about the same but if anyone knows details then please share.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
I think they should published their pages in multiple languages. Because I also seen that and it's not redirecting/translating automatically in English.

Yep, more people will get attracted to the project if they at least start publishing all content in English as well. BTW, for now I am using Google translation which is okay upto some point.
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
I think they should published their pages in multiple languages. Because I also seen that and it's not redirecting/translating automatically in English.
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
I don't quite get it, the Mainnet will build on Ethererum and the Side Chains on Bora? Will there be two tokens? The longer I travel in the world of crypto currencies, the less I seem to understand the technology behind it.

Blockchain technology is small word but it will bring lot of new changes. Internet changed the world,  and now it's Blockchain's turn.

Trust me with time you will begin to understand how this works. Most time new projects try to manipulate and try out new things to see if they can fit in the blockchain world.

Something new I am seeing with this platform. But when I visited on their website and found that they mentioned "Provides Incentive To Participants". About what kind of incentives they are talking?

I guess, those who sincerely want to know more about the project might want to contact the dev team via telegram channel provided by the OP.
He's not in any way affiliated with this project. So asking important questions might not be of your interest here.
Unless, someone who is knowledgeable of the project can lend his time to give insights on this project.

That’s kind of sad. I couldn’t find Bora ANN thread on bitcointalk except this one. The project is doing really great but I think they need to keep a good Thread here on bitcointalk. Most developers prefer btt.
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
What is  the current market cap of bora??any updates when bora token is going to be listed  or its already been  listed ??

BORA tokens, the token of Bora project is listed on CoinMarketCap. Listing on CoinMarketCap is a good indicator for both investors and BORA team. It allows anyone to follow the progress of the project and its tokens.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
The blockchain industry, if there’s anything of the sort, is growing, and fortunately has earned the interest of a lot of investors who believes in its potential. BORA making a difference with a unique blockchain would have my interest too.

BORA, first time I heard about this project. I am going through the documents, but what are the main differences with BORA Blockchain compare to existing Blockchain?

BORA stands for Blockchain orchestrated redeemable Assets. It’s not a blockchain but a platform built on Ethereum blockchain and rewards users with Bora tokens.
What is  the current market cap of bora??any updates when bora token is going to be listed  or its already been  listed ??
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I don't quite get it, the Mainnet will build on Ethererum and the Side Chains on Bora? Will there be two tokens? The longer I travel in the world of crypto currencies, the less I seem to understand the technology behind it.

Blockchain technology is small word but it will bring lot of new changes. Internet changed the world,  and now it's Blockchain's turn.

The change we are going to see is going to be highly disruptive we will ditch the centralized system for a more robust decentralized system and a large part of our society will become more secure and meaningful

It doesn't look like it is going to be as easy as it is to say "ditch". Lot's of forces and political authorities are already fighting it's survival and it will only take lots of persistence from the crypto community to win this struggle especially when they try to crumble market price to discourage us.

Agreed, a lot of things needs to be put in place before we begin to see some realistic growth, its not just all about BTC but the general growth of the industry as a whole, i talked about the creation of projects with value and the need for reorientation as many see crypto as a get rich quick money syndrome, that ideology should be changed

Yeah, I totally agree with your statement but I would like to you to be aware of the fact that we ate in the early stage of blockchain/cryptocurrency there is still much room for development

Yes, a lot of individuals became rich as a result of the crypto boom but it was created on the basis of unrealistic earnings within a short period of time, so when investors and non-investors saw that they are not seeing the boom of the early days, they backed out and like i stated, scammers came in and did a whole lot of serious damage to the industry
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

Blockchain technology is small word but it will bring lot of new changes. Internet changed the world,  and now it's Blockchain's turn.

Trust me with time you will begin to understand how this works. Most time new projects try to manipulate and try out new things to see if they can fit in the blockchain world.

Something new I am seeing with this platform. But when I visited on their website and found that they mentioned "Provides Incentive To Participants". About what kind of incentives they are talking?

I guess, those who sincerely want to know more about the project might want to contact the dev team via telegram channel provided by the OP.
He's not in any way affiliated with this project. So asking important questions might not be of your interest here.
Unless, someone who is knowledgeable of the project can lend his time to give insights on this project.
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Activity: 728
Merit: 10

Blockchain technology is small word but it will bring lot of new changes. Internet changed the world,  and now it's Blockchain's turn.

Activity: 392
BORA is moving scalability to higher dimension. it is so powerful that 260,000 people per chain can enjoy 1v1racing games simultaneously and if more space is required the platform can be expanded to accommodate the necessity.
What I seen here that this platform is much flexible and easy for user's and I am sure that users will surely like this. Let's see how they will meet their targets and achieve the goals.

The change we are going to see is going to be highly disruptive we will ditch the centralized system for a more robust decentralized system and a large part of our society will become more secure and meaningful

It doesn't look like it is going to be as easy as it is to say "ditch". Lot's of forces and political authorities are already fighting it's survival and it will only take lots of persistence from the crypto community to win this struggle especially when they try to crumble market price to discourage us.

Agreed, a lot of things needs to be put in place before we begin to see some realistic growth, its not just all about BTC but the general growth of the industry as a whole, i talked about the creation of projects with value and the need for reorientation as many see crypto as a get rich quick money syndrome, that ideology should be changed

Yeah, I totally agree with your statement but I would like to you to be aware of the fact that we ate in the early stage of blockchain/cryptocurrency there is still much room for development

Yea, i do agree with you on that and the need for development can not be overemphasized, the industry should be known as one that has something to offer and not just about making money, that's what the community should understand, take a look at the stock market for example, people have faith in it because it has something of real value
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

You have a point but we still have long way to go and the remaining brands in the industry should get their acts together and create means for an enabling environment to welcome newbies and potential investors into the industry for a more robust infrastructure, if not, it will be another stagnant industry with nothing spectacular to offer to the public
Pages:
Jump to: