Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ BORA - Flexible Blockchain Platform: Official Regular Updates - page 17. (Read 8407 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 16
the bora team need to clarify how they intends to combine all those platform they listed. it is a great project but uncertain on how it will work out by working with different blockchain platforms.
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
I got confused reading the blog, is the BORA team trying to bring together some of the top protocols together or are they going to create a similar blockchain that could work together with other blockchain?
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
Few years back, Vitalik did something unique from other clown coin other devs created, he created Ethereum a blockchain for trustless agreements, totally different from bitcoin blockchain for trustless payments. Now I only hope BORA team is dedicated to creating the next amazing project.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
I still look forward to the day that a project will bring forward a mainnet that will top that of Ethereum's, so far I have seen wonderful ideas been pitched but no yet able to unseat Ethereum. It remains to see how well Bora does.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Updates on 16 July 2019
BORA Island game guide got revised just now. Check this out.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   Blog Link <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Earlier updates
BORA, a blockchain mainnet platform is in the category of Ethereum, EOS, Klayten, Metadium, etc.. To read more about BORA mainnet and its comparison with other popular mainnets, please read their recently publish blog

BORA, a blockchain mainnet platform is in the category of Ethereum, EOS, Klayten, Metadium, etc.. To read more about BORA mainnet and its comparison with other popular mainnets, please read their recently publish blog

Part 1 of BORA island Guide got just released. Please see this blog link.

Part 2 of BORA island Guide got just released. Please see this blog link.

More updates will follow soon...

Note: I am not a part of the  Bora team and am not a point of contact for this project. For any questions related to the project, kindly contact the team members via Telegram.
Pages:
Jump to: