Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 36. (Read 127213 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I think one of you big holders should slide Bram a few coins. Be good to have him on side.

I will do a lot if that is possible
Activity: 798
I think one of you big holders should slide Bram a few coins. Be good to have him on side.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Did not mean to get stuck inside the last guy's post.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Activity: 759
Merit: 502

Yes Bram ! Stop whining and join us !

if i can get free coins i will join, and help this coin to get on websites

Hmmm.

You know what ? Buy your coins like everyone else ! Especially if you made profit in CIRC !

i have profit and no i will not buy this coin

Then get out please.   Wink

btw: there is a convention in written English that every time you say "I" it shold be written in upper case, not "i". I know you are dutch, but helping you write better english benefits you above all.

i do not agree. neither would ee cummings.
legendary

Hmmm.

You know what ? Buy your coins like everyone else ! Especially if you made profit in CIRC !

i have profit and no i will not buy this coin
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
The big fish
Hello Everyone,

Bittrex,Yobit
Botcoin was added to YoBit yesterday, the first of several upcoming exchanges we are expanding on to. We have opened a dialogue with Bittrex and expect that process to move rapidly, given the ICO sellout and the overwhelming desire of the community to see BOT on the charts there.

There are a lot of us that want it on there but I would really like to see it on poloniex as well, heres to hoping that is in the pipeline. The great thing is there are going to be hardly any coin to go on any exchange when the larger DPOS staking begins and the updates have been complete taking them coins of the exchange.
"Mobile Bot Release
As everyone knows our upcoming focus is shifting to mobile implementation. The next evolution of Botzilla  - GoZilla - will retain the full capabilities of the current bot but has been adapted and optimized for mobile platforms. GoZilla will give our users a lightweight & powerful “botting on the go” application that works across all mobile devices. With GoZilla in their pockets, you will be able bot on the go wherever you are – on the train, at the pub, discreetly at work, even while your girl is talking to her friends.  The possibilities are endless."

I forsee a lot of relationship problems!  : -)
legendary

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
At least all the shrimping has slowed!
+1^

Also roaring its way on to Bit-Trex

Nice pic of the Trex  Shocked

I think we should get on there after the weekend latest but probably before, they can't ignore community wanting it placed on there surely especially when the volume they will get from it will be topping the market.

haha, you like that? heres another one

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I think you guys should give it a rest with the logos. The coin is almost to 'trex, no need to upset whatever negotiations the devs got going on.

Not sure that is so dangerous really. It's not like twitter or FB where they have teams of lawyers watching things all the time.
Activity: 798
+1^

I think we should get on there after the weekend latest but probably before, they can't ignore community wanting it placed on there surely especially when the volume they will get from it will be topping the market.

I think you guys should give it a rest with the logos. The coin is almost to 'trex, no need to upset whatever negotiations the devs got going on.
Activity: 178
+1^

Activity: 447
So where is the bot for linux users?

yea, i got it working on linux.. had to contact Henry though. Try PMing him and he'll help you out.
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
So where is the bot for linux users?
Activity: 476
The big fish
+1^

Activity: 143
Activity: 178
+1^

Pages:
Jump to: