Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 31. (Read 127213 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TEMCO
Where should I put qt5webkit.dll to make botcoin wallet works?

Are you on Linux ?
W7
Activity: 481
Merit: 500
Woking as a binman sucks.
wtf

the op said the bot is reverse engineered (=taken) from other bots

where is the big news here?
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TEMCO
Where should I put qt5webkit.dll to make botcoin wallet works?
Activity: 354
Merit: 252
Who still thinks that BotCoin is different wallet/bot than CIRC, here are decompiled executables compared:

BOT TraderRpc

CIRC TraderRpc

this is just project how to take btc's from noobs. Same devs from CIRC created BOTcoin project, if Bittrex will add this coin they are also just scammers...
If anybody is interested I can send him decompiled sources.

Regards

Did everyone see this? It's really bad.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Nice Shakeout though. I couldn't have done it better myself  Cheesy
The holy shakeout lol
Activity: 644
soundtrack here  Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic87SfqQAAM

Shake, shake, shake Senora, shake your body line
Shake, shake, shake Senora, shake it all the time
Work, work, work Senora, work your body line
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
OH SHIT! Let the weak leave.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
I got shoes smarter than you people. Yeah ok lets dump it out on C-cex and not wait for Trex. Retards.

I don't dump like that. I sold everything at about 50k.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
I got shoes smarter than you people. Yeah ok lets dump it out on C-cex and not wait for Trex. Retards.
Dumping so soon?  Or wait, "shakeout weak hands" tactics as "usual".....  Lips sealed

Just dumped almost to ICO.

Time to get back in.

Could you fud a bit for me?

Thanks.

I'll give it  a try: Devs had all the coins. They bought their own ICO. They dumped some of their coins and will keep doing so until BOT truly dies in a last dump from the DEVS.

This is a scam. Sell while you can. I just sold my BOT when I saw that devs were dumping. NOW. DUMP. SELL. NOW. SELL. SCAM. FAKE. SCAM. SELL. DUMP. NOW.

Hmm. I don't think that's going to be enough. Let me try.

SCAM

I can do better !

WE JUST REACHED ICO PRICES AGAIN 7 BTC BUY SUPPORT LEFT ! SELL NOW !

Yeah. That's more like what I had in mind.
Dumping so soon?  Or wait, "shakeout weak hands" tactics as "usual".....  Lips sealed

Time to get back in.

Thanks.

I'll give it  a try: Devs had all the coins. They bought their own ICO. They dumped some of their coins and will keep doing so until BOT truly dies in a last dump from the DEVS.

This is a scam. Sell while you can. I just sold my BOT when I saw that devs were dumping. NOW. DUMP. SELL. NOW. SELL. SCAM. FAKE. SCAM. SELL. DUMP. NOW.

SCAM

Below ICO.

That did the trick.
Activity: 712

Time to get back in.

Thanks.

SCAM

Nice that you get it.

Time to get back in.

Thanks.

SCAM
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

Time to get back in.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Activity: 575
What might one staking be like per 100 coins. I assume it scales according so if one earned 10% with 100, they earn 20% with 200. Of course all figured pulled out of my ass but used only for example.

Ty.

Let me help you.

Staking is now at 0.02 BOT per stake. That means that every eight hours, your coins get a chance of generating a stake of 0.02 BOT.

Week 2: 0.05, 3) 0.1, 4) 0.2      And then we get back to 8% annually. It is hard to express in percentage how much you will get, but I can tell you it will be more than 8% annualy. So get Staking !

Cant get my head around Staking never done it before I seem to be getting 0.02 BOT quite often not every 8 hrs

Did you divide your BOT in smaller batches ?

Not that i know of

Hmmm. Maybe your coins mature at different speeds and 8 hours is just an average ? Therefore, different batches are automatically created ? I think I read that somewhere. Also that PoS automatically divides your coins in smaller batches each time you stake. But doing it manually at the beginning accelerates that process. I am not exactly sure as I am not an expert. But I know that smaller batches of minimum critical size actually increase your stakes.

think i will leave it alone seems to be doing ok
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Mobile Bot Release
As everyone knows our upcoming focus is shifting to mobile implementation. The next evolution of Botzilla  - GoZilla - will retain the full capabilities of the current bot but has been adapted and optimized for mobile platforms. GoZilla will give our users a lightweight & powerful “botting on the go” application that works across all mobile devices. With GoZilla in their pockets, you will be able bot on the go wherever you are – on the train, at the pub, discreetly at work, even while your girl is talking to her friends.  The possibilities are endless.

The rollout of GoZilla is part of the large V2 release program. However, in assessing the status of our  mobile GUI development today, we realized that we are already far enough along on the mobile app development that we are approaching a release of GoZilla well ahead of V2. We estimate that we will be releasing GoZilla within the next two to three weeks. As is our custom, we will keep you all informed in the run up to this with development screen shots and feature demonstration videos. Expect the first of these about this time next week.

I dug deep and find the update that will keep me up at night by week- 2  Tongue I am super excited to be involved in this project and risking just a pesky BTC for the pleasure is awesome and already compensated. Then the bonus will be made back for the time saved pissing about trading as well, then add the profit from Bot and Godzilla. We ladies and gentleman have a winner!
Activity: 1098
All you suckers that say not worth staking,,, lol   THANKS FOR FREE COINS!!  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: