Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 42. (Read 127213 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
anyone have issue with volume RVG to work?
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
i want to make a bet with some one Trex will not list this coin in 48 hrs

how about 3 btc bet?

Unfortunately, I do not have 3BTC to take you up on this offer. Let's see, the dev team sold 120 BTC instantly with the ICO. Bittrex add costs 3 BTC to get sponsored status. Do you really think Richie is going to take some moral high ground and not list this coin?  Cheesy Roll Eyes Cheesy

3btc then weeks being the highest volume coin on their exchange that would be a dumb move not to add Bot asap. Will you be escrowing the 3btc? Basically asking to pay for it to be added aren't you if dev takes you up on the bet.
Activity: 598
Merit: 500

how about 3 btc bet?

Unfortunately, I do not have 3BTC to take you up on this offer. Let's see, the dev team sold 120 BTC instantly with the ICO. Bittrex add costs 3 BTC to get sponsored status. Do you really think Richie is going to take some moral high ground and not list this coin?  Cheesy Roll Eyes Cheesy

just a friendly wager Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

how about 3 btc bet?

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Has the dev made a post on the eta of the mobile bot or a bittrex add?

Nothin yet man.
Activity: 598

how about 3 btc bet?

retard post of the day right here!

1) fucking ask them yourself or 2) read their history

Hey troll, there are many posts from this thread a day and it is hard to keep track, when you think about it that was a question to them if they see it wasn't it? Also only one dev is easy to find the other could have updated no.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

retard post of the day right here!

1) fucking ask them yourself or 2) read their history

I'm pretty sure they have or are starting very soon after this update can't remember the post though lol dev can we update again please? Knowing when we hit bittrex has not been answered by them yet, next day or two?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
When is Bittrex comin ! Me Wants action  Angry

Walter, Henry, please do something !  Smiley

Oh and that's not spamming? Come on dude you're simply backing on others to bump the thread and make 100 pages. That's spam.

Complaining about spam is spam.

Why not troll something?

You need to know a little something something to be able to troll. He could have tried though at least.

Finally got my orders filled today. Now its BOT time. I'll see everyone on the charts.

Congratz you got some nice cheap coin there. Not many more will enjoy them prices.
Activity: 481
Woking as a binman sucks.
Finally got my orders filled today. Now its BOT time. I'll see everyone on the charts.
Activity: 354
Merit: 252

Oh and that's not spamming? Come on dude you're simply backing on others to bump the thread and make 100 pages. That's spam.

Complaining about spam is spam.

Why not troll something?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

Can someone post a screen capture video showing the BOTs features in live action?

Bob will do that for you  Wink

he make that for circ, just the same!

Come on, someone make it! I hear like 360 people bought this BOT in the first 1 second of the sale.

I'm sure one of you could make a screen capture demonstrating the BOT.

legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Well, I am going to sleep. Have fun and enjoy the bear traps. They are programmed in advance.
Gotta love camping.
Don't feel like reading the last 7+ pages with fud, that being said. Grant it, it's not much but what's with the almost 40-50k drop in price on c-cex ?

It's called a Shakeout. Have you read the Book of Wolong ?

Shake shake, shake the room. The waters around Bot are filled with sharks this is what they do. Check Bitcoin or any coins when they start. Remember it started at 300k and is still 100k above that isn't it? All is good.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I love to trade
Don't feel like reading the last 7+ pages with fud, that being said. Grant it, it's not much but what's with the almost 40-50k drop in price on c-cex ?

It's called a Shakeout. Have you read the Book of Wolong ?
Where I can find that book?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

100% agree, it's getting bored staying here. Same people saying same nothing
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Activity: 826

Lord of the spammers, that is asking the devs to do something that has a place on this thread bro. It is to do with the coin and the future of it. I too want the coin on another exchange as I do not regualy trade on ccex although I have nothing against it, the more exchanges the coin is on the better. Now stop getting angry with the world because you missed out.
Pages:
Jump to: