Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 46. (Read 127213 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
You are what you eat. PIZZA!

Too late.. Its some police website I think. Its all in a strange language.

What I mean is: it's  a fake website. Malware actually.

I dont scam or do malware. It is the Norwegian police webpage and where I made the police report on Walter and Henry.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

Too late.. Its some police website I think. Its all in a strange language.
Activity: 192
You are what you eat. PIZZA!
I filed a police report on the pol website https://www.politi.no/ and have brought these scammer to the attention of the law. You cant rob community members from circ and build another bot and bring those stolen members to a new project. That is a scam illegal process and the fake bot and fake robot devs will be arrested. Better sell now because it will all crumble soon. Police are on their tails.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Sed posuere interdum sem. Quisque ligula eros ullamcorper quis, lacinia quis facilisis sed sapien. Mauris varius diam vitae arcu. Sed arcu lectus auctor vitae, consectetuer et venenatis eget velit. Sed augue orci, lacinia eu tincidunt et eleifend nec lacus. Donec ultricies nisl ut felis, suspendisse potenti. Lorem ipsum ligula ut hendrerit mollis, ipsum erat vehicula risus, eu suscipit sem libero nec erat. Aliquam erat volutpat. Sed congue augue vitae neque. Nulla consectetuer porttitor pede. Fusce purus morbi tortor magna condimentum vel, placerat id blandit sit amet tortor.

Mauris sed libero. Suspendisse facilisis nulla in lacinia laoreet, lorem velit accumsan velit vel mattis libero nisl et sem. Proin interdum maecenas massa turpis sagittis in, interdum non lobortis vitae massa. Quisque purus lectus, posuere eget imperdiet nec sodales id arcu. Vestibulum elit pede dictum eu, viverra non tincidunt eu ligula.

Nam molestie nec tortor. Donec placerat leo sit amet velit. Vestibulum id justo ut vitae massa. Proin in dolor mauris consequat aliquam. Donec ipsum, vestibulum ullamcorper venenatis augue. Aliquam tempus nisi in auctor vulputate, erat felis pellentesque augue nec, pellentesque lectus justo nec erat. Aliquam et nisl. Quisque sit amet dolor in justo pretium condimentum.

Vivamus placerat lacus vel vehicula scelerisque, dui enim adipiscing lacus sit amet sagittis, libero enim vitae mi. In neque magna posuere, euismod ac tincidunt tempor est. Ut suscipit nisi eu purus. Proin ut pede mauris eget ipsum. Integer vel quam nunc commodo consequat. Integer ac eros eu tellus dignissim viverra. Maecenas erat aliquam erat volutpat. Ut venenatis ipsum quis turpis. Integer cursus scelerisque lorem. Sed nec mauris id quam blandit consequat. Cras nibh mi hendrerit vitae, dapibus et aliquam et magna. Nulla vitae elit. Mauris conse
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
aside all the FUD and cheerleading, anyone can post info about the bot performance? I will like to if its working ok, and if anyone made some profit with it.
This is a spambox managed by bob's group, if they write hundred of posts in a row, they were those in the ICO buy wall.
The fact is that here many will make profit as soon as the big dump bag will be released.

who is this Bob everyone keeps talking about

Funny bro. So funny I almost forgot to laugh.

No!!!   No!!!!  I see you Bob!!!  You never get my coins!!! I keep them very close!!!  Everyone be very careful!! Month of Curling Dragon!!!  2.0, Bright Shining Future for this Coin!!!  Everybody, this is the Most Correct Thread!!  Thank you!!!!
legendary
Activity: 616
any news about trex launch HuhHuhHuh
legendary
aside all the FUD and cheerleading, anyone can post info about the bot performance? I will like to if its working ok, and if anyone made some profit with it.
This is a spambox managed by bob's group, if they write hundred of posts in a row, they were those in the ICO buy wall.
The fact is that here many will make profit as soon as the big dump bag will be released.

Funny bro. So funny I almost forgot to laugh.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I love to trade

sponge bob!
Activity: 143

I love to trade
legendary

I been making profit on it running a few ping pong bots. So far for me it works flawlessly, however I have not tried the arb but I assume that works just fine too.
I've used all its other features and can vouch that they all work.
Activity: 143
All very well and good for people to have profit and want higher price, but remember,  this is  supposed to be The People's Bot.   Not the 1% Bot.
Activity: 784
aside all the FUD and cheerleading, anyone can post info about the bot performance? I will like to know if it is working ok, and if anyone made some profit with it.
Activity: 447
can someone list more coins for sale so I can buy more before we pump to .009?

This coin is harder to get than your mom by the beach on summer vaction.

Activity: 826
You guys are hilarious...this will never hit .01, period.

Yeah bro..

How sure are you,

$ wise?

With the 'never hit' I would say very sure in his little mind. I doubt he is sure enough to have any dollars to play with you though  Embarrassed Must suck getting called out.

Child, please...   Kiss

lol seems I got you mixed with an average fudder/troll with nothing to back his mouth. My bad but I think we know that it will be hitting 0.01 Cheesy

I say 0.1   Quote me in 3 weeks.

10btc for a Bot, can you imagine this thread haha Quoted for future reference.
legendary
Update

As everyone is most likely aware, someone posted a method to «bypass» the BOT wallet 100 coin requirement and access Botzilla.

As many community members immediately pointed out, all this “bypass” did was to open the bot panel. This is possible for anyone to do by accessing the bot through the local host.  However no botting is possible.

In analyzing the situation we have identified an additional layer of security that we want to install in the Botzilla platform. This will require several days of work.  We know everyone is excited about the Botzilla and wants to continue using it during this time, so we have decide upon the following procedure – which will allow everyone to continue staking and botting while we make the desired   changes.

1)   Anyone who does not want to operate the bot can simply continue staking with the current wallet and earn the large DPOS rewards. Download the new wallet when it is ready.
2)   Those who wish to bot during the interim period:
           -   Download the new wallet from the link in the OP
           -   Make sure you have 100 coins in your CCEX account. This will keep your bot enabled.

That’s it!

Please note: these changes are effective immediately.

We appreciate the tremendous community support within this coin. And we look forward to all the good things coming with Botzilla  - The People’s Bot!

This needs to be posted on ever page a few times so it doesn't get lost.

Bump for viewablity Cheesy

Yeah bro..

How sure are you,

$ wise?

With the 'never hit' I would say very sure in his little mind. I doubt he is sure enough to have any dollars to play with you though  Embarrassed Must suck getting called out.

Child, please...   Kiss

lol seems I got you mixed with an average fudder/troll with nothing to back his mouth. My bad but I think we know that it will be hitting 0.01 Cheesy

Time will tell, the great thing is that we're both entitled to our opinions and free to express them here for discussion.
Activity: 493

Yeah bro..

How sure are you,

$ wise?

Child, please...   Kiss

lol seems I got you mixed with an average fudder/troll with nothing to back his mouth. My bad but I think we know that it will be hitting 0.01 Cheesy
I love to trade
This coin is a bot fight, someone will cry someone will smile at the end of the party.
Pages:
Jump to: