Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" - Unmoderated Thread - page 3. (Read 7271 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
follow me to make money

BOT crew already made money...

Move along!
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Hrm, interesting.  What do devs have to say about this?  (or they delete/block any posts or don't return PM's I guess??)

Removing posts and some kind of "support" is insulting everyone who posts there.
i'd say they should probably remove 50%+ posts on that damm thread  all of the are from 1/2 people that are spam posts and should either be banned from the bct forum or just have there entire /weeks posts history deleted

Like Knight?
that and a few others, some seem to have just started posting like mad after that thread started, like night is one of them...

The funny thing is that I said them they were spamming and they almost killed me lol.
it's all about that popcorn the BCT  forum is going to shit pretty much a few more months and i wont be suprised if they close BCT down all together it's starting to become a fester of trolls and shills
Activity: 712
Merit: 500
Hrm, interesting.  What do devs have to say about this?  (or they delete/block any posts or don't return PM's I guess??)

Removing posts and some kind of "support" is insulting everyone who posts there.
i'd say they should probably remove 50%+ posts on that damm thread  all of the are from 1/2 people that are spam posts and should either be banned from the bct forum or just have there entire /weeks posts history deleted

Like Knight?
that and a few others, some seem to have just started posting like mad after that thread started, like night is one of them...

The funny thing is that I said them they were spamming and they almost killed me lol.

Like Knight?

Like Knight?

Activity: 994
Merit: 503
Next time read the post history you might have caught the fact he's fabricated fud by editing images a dozen or so times on other coin threads. Lol.

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

Deleting posts...
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Pity you didn't look at nyo_x post history before you embarrassed yourself here. But if it weren't for stupid people the paid trolls would lose their jobs.

Yes my bad post history as you say is because I said that CIRC devs made another coin -> BOT coin to scam people and cloned it so badly that 5 years old kid when look into TraderRpc .net code must see it's same work. They even didn't change the assembly GUID. They thing when they obfuscate their .net code with confuserEx nobody can decompile it... And I also said that to use their shitty bot you don't need any coins in wallet/exchange thats all. I don't care about cloning wallets code. But this has nothing to do with qt framework which wallets are made of. If I'm just troll and fudder I will send my decompiled sources to any trusted member as ocminer or any other. no problem for me. I don't care if people want to be scammed and nobody cares, I dont care as well. But this kind of developers just hurting crypto. So I don't know who is paid here... Just my 2 cents

Edit:
here is their lame bot cracked. Just backup and rename your bot.exe to any name in botcoin folder and copy there patched bot.exe from link. The bot should work with no coins on ccex exchange. This is just simple patch to their check, where they checking your balance on ccex exchange. Don't pay to this scammers single Sat. You can check the file with any .net decompiler like dnSpy.

Code:
http://www.filedropper.com/bot_1

Indeed that bot is just a simply shareware software.
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Pity you didn't look at nyo_x post history before you embarrassed yourself here. But if it weren't for stupid people the paid trolls would lose their jobs.

Yes my bad post history as you say is because I said that CIRC devs made another coin -> BOT coin to scam people and cloned it so badly that 5 years old kid when look into TraderRpc .net code must see it's same work. They even didn't change the assembly GUID. They thing when they obfuscate their .net code with confuserEx nobody can decompile it... And I also said that to use their shitty bot you don't need any coins in wallet/exchange thats all. I don't care about cloning wallets code. But this has nothing to do with qt framework which wallets are made of. If I'm just troll and fudder I will send my decompiled sources to any trusted member as ocminer or any other. no problem for me. I don't care if people want to be scammed and nobody cares, I dont care as well. But this kind of developers just hurting crypto. So I don't know who is paid here... Just my 2 cents

Edit:
Read page 2 for new version
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
altcoinUK seems to be right again
Activity: 784

Ah sorry. I didn't realize that, these days I have no much time to read this forum. The fuckers deleted my post and as usual I just automatically opened an unmoderated one. That's cool, nobody cares anyway, those scammers still collecting the money from the idiots.

On that note, I was wondering, who are the bag holders? There is no new money is coming to crypto these days and people who have been around here should know what Bob does, so who is investing and holding the bag?  I was wondering about CIRC as well, who is holding the bag there which bag is exactly the same (full of with worthless coins and never materialized hopes about richness) what the BOT bag will be shortly.
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Someone should remove the spam from the original not the fud
Anyway, this is not a crusade nor a mission against those fuckers who moved the CIRC code to BOT nor against Bob nor againts the idiots who believe in that coin. As I said, my post was deleted so it must be an unmoderated thread from where the post are not deleted.

This is the fourth unmoderated thread you have created with your alt accounts

Yes, and one of them the Bitbay warned investors about the biggest scam of 2014. Wtf are we talking about? All rational persons know what Bob does.

Again, nothing is unusual here ... this is just an other scam from Bob. Bob does what he does, actually he has class unlike the shills and sockpuppets who promote his coins, and of course the idiots/naive (pick the applicable) who invests in his coins.

I know nothing about nyo_x, I have never seen any of his posts, but I know what an assembly GUID is in a .NET code and I know nyo_x was talking no shite in this case - whatever his post history is.

The process is as usual - the scammers are deleting my posts and then I open an unmoderated thread. That's how I revealed the Bitbay scam as well (you remember that Bob's scam I am sure) in the very first day ofg the scam back in December 2014, nothing is unusual here.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
This is the fourth unmoderated thread you have created with your alt accounts
Pages:
Jump to: