Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" - Unmoderated Thread - page 4. (Read 7271 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
We should make a petition for the admins of bitcointalk to disallow moderated threads its hurting people that they cant warn others or complain about certain features because they get deleted right away

Yeah, but BCT work for this like years. Anyway, with administrative measures you can't do anything about idiocy - if people still believe for those scammers then BCT admins can't mitigate that stupidity.
Activity: 272
Merit: 310
Pity you didn't look at nyo_x post history before you embarrassed yourself here. But if it weren't for stupid people the paid trolls would lose their jobs.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
We should make a petition for the admins of bitcointalk to disallow moderated threads its hurting people that they cant warn others or complain about certain features because they get deleted right away
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Another one?

Hello
Just to address the posts pointing out code similarities –

The team I assembled to code Botzilla included coders who had worked on several other bots. They were free to use their own code libraries and snippets in this projects, and were free to copy / paste as much code as they wished. We have made it quite clear that our bot has built and improved on other bots.  If one keeps looking one will find many such similarities. Not to mention, we did reverse engineer other bots just as you're trying to reverse engineer ours.

Our project is quite different from these other bots – our goal  to deliver a high quality bot cheaply, and to expand botting into the mobile arena. Our mobile bot is less than two weeks away. We are quite sure that as our project moves forward, we will be changing the face of botting forever.

Henry.

For someone who know little bit about coding is your post laughable. "They were free to use their own code libraries and snippets in this projects, and were free to copy / paste as much code as they wished" -> so copy pasted 1:1, are you serious? You just changed variable names and strings. And added ccex balance check. You can't be serious...

Other than that, it's not just copy paste of some libraries. It's 100% clone of CIRC. Even GUID of the assembly is same. Coder which made CIRC bot made also BOTcoin bot. It's the same person/team.

This is my last post here, I don't have time to talk with trolls here. Intelligent people know whats all this is about.

Regards

It's an absolute disgrace what these people bring to crypto and of course you are absolutely correct that these fuckers didn't event care to change to GUID of the assembly, which indicates that the exact same code base has been moved to another P&D asset. Anyone who ever done any .NET development understand what does mean, they have just moved to another project from CIRC. And of course the mantra from cheerleaders, shills and sockpuppets is the usual: you are the FUDder to get cheap coins. How many times we heard that from the shills and sockpuppets during the pump?

This is how these doggy fuckers are moving from one project to another by scamming the shit out from the naive followers/investors (though I am not sure who is giving money any more to these people). To be fair using the same code base is common, unfortunately all the +600 shitcoins that cloned BTC or LTC with minimal addition did the same.

On the note of the fate of this coin, when CIRC was started I said Bob, you are going to P&D this again by leaving lots of bag holders behind. He said, "no bro, this time is different CIRC is different, it's a long term project". Of course he has pumped and dumped the shit out of the idiots who invested in CIRC and here we are, the CIRC team has moved with Bob to another project. Obviously this will end up as Bob's other coins, but of course all rational person over age 16 and IQ 85 know this.

I really don't care any more what Bob does, he does what he has got to do to make living, but it's still a disgrace what these people brought to crypto with these P&D scams - no wonder after 6 years of hard work and continues development crypto is in such a very bad shape.

Since the posts are deleted from the moderated thread as usual I am opening this thread which will be unmoderated. Feel free to post here and of course the posts won't be deleted from this thread.

Here is the post for opening which was deleted from the moderated thread.

Hello

The team I assembled to code Botzilla included coders who had worked on several other bots. They were free to use their own code libraries and snippets in this projects, and were free to copy / paste as much code as they wished. We have made it quite clear that our bot has built and improved on other bots.  If one keeps looking one will find many such similarities. Not to mention, we did reverse engineer other bots just as you're trying to reverse engineer ours.

Our project is quite different from these other bots – our goal  to deliver a high quality bot cheaply, and to expand botting into the mobile arena. Our mobile bot is less than two weeks away. We are quite sure that as our project moves forward, we will be changing the face of botting forever.

Henry.

For someone who know little bit about coding is your post laughable. "They were free to use their own code libraries and snippets in this projects, and were free to copy / paste as much code as they wished" -> so copy pasted 1:1, are you serious? You just changed variable names and strings. And added ccex balance check. You can't be serious...

Other than that, it's not just copy paste of some libraries. It's 100% clone of CIRC. Even GUID of the assembly is same. Coder which made CIRC bot made also BOTcoin bot. It's the same person/team.

This is my last post here, I don't have time to talk with trolls here. Intelligent people know whats all this is about.

Regards

Hello

Henry.

Regards

It's an absolute disgrace what these people bring to crypto and of course you are absolutely correct that these fuckers didn't event care to change to GUID of the assembly, which indicates that the exact same code base has been moved to another P&D asset. Anyone who ever done any .NET development understand what does mean, they have just moved to another project from CIRC. And of course the mantra from cheerleaders, shills and sockpuppets is the usual: you are the FUDder to get cheap coins. How many times we heard that from the shills and sockpuppets during the pump?

This is how these doggy fuckers are moving from one project to another by scamming the shit out from the naive followers/investors (though I am not sure who is giving money any more to these people). To be fair using the same code base is common, unfortunately all the +600 shitcoins that cloned BTC or LTC with minimal addition did the same.

On the note of the fate of this coin, when CIRC was started I said Bob, you are going to P&D this again by leaving lots of bag holders behind. He said, "no bro, this time is different CIRC is different, it's a long term project". Of course he has pumped and dumped the shit out of the idiots who invested in CIRC and here we are, the CIRC team has moved with Bob to another project. Obviously this will end up as Bob's other coins, but of course all rational person over age 16 and IQ 85 know this.

I really don't care any more what Bob does, he does what he has got to do to make living, but it's still a disgrace what these people brought to crypto with these P&D scams - no wonder after 6 years of hard work and continues development crypto is in such a very bad shape.

Pages:
Jump to: