Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BOUNTY] BitCAD - Encrypted Smart Platform - page 28. (Read 43511 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 254
Is the FB spreadsheet updated?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15ZrL3DZTGgDYseR4R8hNZvva-b9zROzJBFuebGde3s0/edit#gid=2091613754

As I only see one ok in week ending May 29.

Also, if failed to share & like for a certain week, you cannot be ok for the following week thereafter? 

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
When will you update the blog bounty spreadsheet ? 2 weeks ago i sent my blog link within blog form but its still not up to date. Thank you

Bounty campaign is working still Wink

The list is updating also.
Thank you for waiting

The campaign manager does not even answer where it is being updated.

yes campaign still working. also this week started this campaign. join fast dear
Activity: 882
Merit: 507
When will you update the blog bounty spreadsheet ? 2 weeks ago i sent my blog link within blog form but its still not up to date. Thank you

Thank you for waiting

The campaign manager does not even answer where it is being updated.
Activity: 294
when the distribution bitcad dev..,. ?? tell me please.., ?? thank you..,.
Ico still running, maybe you should be patient and help the promotion through bounty

sure dev.,., thanks for information.,. i hope bitcad be success project.,. tell me if there are new informattion.,., thanks.,,
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
Hmm.. It seems OP got Red Taged from lauda because there's no proof of any address or 500 BTC transaction that they raised. Perhaps, OP will resolve this problem quickly  

Yes, all the members from the team got red tagged, I was following this thread but still, I did not see any information about the escrow of this project, nor they gave any details about the funds collected as of now, Will wait to see what does OP responds in this regard.
Activity: 504
My facebook bounty of 15th may not showing OK

Please have a look into this
inY
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

Thank you for waiting
thank you for added me on list. i have question, iseen on list some of participant you typed ok on 15 may 2017. what that means. and how we know we got stake this week or not. plz let me know. thank you for help
Activity: 864
Merit: 284
how much minimum share or like / week, for facebook campaign to get stake ?

I think for facebook campaign nothing minimum share per week because in page one nothing explain how much minimum share for facebook bounty
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
joined bounty fb and twitter
Activity: 602
Is Bounty still worth it?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
how much minimum share or like / week, for facebook campaign to get stake ?
copper member
Activity: 798
Hmm.. It seems OP got Red Taged from lauda because there's no proof of any address or 500 BTC transaction that they raised. Perhaps, OP will resolve this problem quickly  
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
I Hope can generate funds in accordance with the target to be achieved.
Good luck.
Activity: 546
Merit: 258
I could either watch it happen or be a part of it
Reserved filipino translation
i have joined facebook campaign. here is my facebook address:

https://www.facebook.com/imtiazmahmood786

Friends: 358

i filled google form also i hope you add me as soon as possible. Thank you
Activity: 549
Merit: 500
dev update spreadsheet
Yes all waiting for spreadsheet update.Someone can tell me when boutny ends and will distributed?

You can check in their website http://bitcad.io/en.html
Ico will ends 28 days 21 hours.
About distributed i dont know when.
We must let the ico finish first. And the manager surely will tell us when will be distributed.

As per the stats on the website, it's just few BTC away from it's maximum target and once that is reached, will the ICO still continue to collect funds? I guess it should stop as the target would have been reached by then.

I think this ico not bad. Just few days they can reach 541 btc. It still long time for ICO, 28 days i am sure it can reach more than 1500 BTC.

If they expand to do promotion I'm sure it will be achieved to get 1500 BTC can even exceed....
Activity: 396
i will join Facebook and twitter campaign.hopping  you can agree with me.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 104
good luck for all team Bitcad ,, nice ICO
Pages:
Jump to: