Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BOUNTY] BitCAD - Encrypted Smart Platform - page 30. (Read 43511 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
how we can join facebook and twitter campaign? reply me as soon as possible plz?
Activity: 864
Merit: 284
dev update spreadsheet
Yes all waiting for spreadsheet update.Someone can tell me when boutny ends and will distributed?

You can check in their website http://bitcad.io/en.html
Ico will ends 28 days 21 hours.
About distributed i dont know when.
We must let the ico finish first. And the manager surely will tell us when will be distributed.
Activity: 406
dev please help me ... give reason why bounty fb week 4 ( 15 MAY ) status not OK?i always update like and share page facebook BitCAD
Activity: 518
Merit: 299
dev update spreadsheet
Yes all waiting for spreadsheet update.Someone can tell me when boutny ends and will distributed?
Activity: 322
Join campaing pls
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
The ICO should be able to review the minimum fund to start with increase in value so it it wont be overvalued. The campaign is obviously effective these days and a month may be too long for an ICO. ICO that had prepared are different
Activity: 560
ICO has only been running one day and has collected 534 btc, is quite good progress. Good luck with this ICO!
And btw when is the spreadsheet updated sir?
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
waiting an update spreadsheet
Activity: 406
dev update spreadsheet
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The Facebook bounty not yet updated , only until 15 May.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]
my friend  has already entered the twitter campaign before. I could not enter signature because the sign was full, but the signature is now available and I have entered the signature campaign today.Hope will succeed but who do the campaign manager know? Twitter applications have not been approved yet, and almost a week has passed. If ico can reach 4-5 million levels, I think it will be a good share. Smiley
Activity: 448
Joined Twitter campaign Dev  Wink
Success with your project
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
This ICO is rocking and please forgive me if I may have entered my details twice in fb campaign..I had forgotten to update my spreadsheet and couldn't find myself there but then I saw my name, so if I made double entry please remove one thanks. I will do blog review soon over the next 2 days.  Smiley I am sharing and retweeting again also fb and twitter.  Smiley
Activity: 1232
joined bounty fb and twitter  hopefull succes ico this coin
Activity: 886
joined the signature campaign also wearing the avatar Smiley
Activity: 581
Merit: 108
Joining Blog bounty should be submitting my site soon Grin
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
Signing up for the signature campaign with avatar..So when does the post count happen for 13 posts in a week and when the sheet is updated?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Well, waiting for the start and I want to immediately dial 1 million dollars on the first day
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
I would like to apply for Tamil language translation, let me know once accepted.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
how to get bounty from facebook
Pages:
Jump to: