Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BOUNTY THREAD] ☼☼ Playkey.io ~ 3,915,000$ to Share ! ☼☼[NEWW] - page 3. (Read 100879 times)

Activity: 551
Merit: 100
Bcё pocт зaкoнчилcя...
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Infleum
Encouraged by the fact that in a time when many altcoins are losing in price, PKT shows the permanent growth. So I suppose that will grow even to $10, especially when listing on main exchanges with large volume trading.
Activity: 238
+ + +
It can be seen that at all stock exchanges volumes are gradually rising. It is interesting to what level will growth?
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
Wow, so much first time posters interested about this project after then end of the ICO!!! It's intriguing!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I like your ideas about monetizing user content and free of censorship. Good luck
Activity: 19
very nice project, good luck for all
Activity: 756
Infleum
Due to the fact that nowadays trading volumes are small, the price throws from side to side. It is difficult to conclude about the true value of the coin without going for large volumes and popular exchanges.
Activity: 23
Wishing you a lot of success
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
If the devs continue to develop the project and to fulfill their promises, this project remains great. I'm really looking forward to when token will appear on major exchanges.

If PKT will listing on the Binance, then the coin's growth will be absolutely accurate!
Activity: 686
If the devs continue to develop the project and to fulfill their promises, this project remains great. I'm really looking forward to when token will appear on major exchanges.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Infleum
At the moment there is very little capitalization and trading volumes. Let's hope that next year the situation will change. Good luck to PKT in the new year!
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Bitcointalk Username:Aray80

Link to your post:https://medium.com/@susantoarie723/playkey-mempercepat-laju-pembangunan-game-awan-terdesentralisasi-52063fc730b6

Eth adress:0xD399E4f178D269DbdaD44948FdEE157Ca574E286
Activity: 20
Regarding all the question, we remind you that the bounty is over! The current thread is not live anymore!

Dear Playkey bounty participants,
We're done with bounty tokens distribution - congratulations for all!

It was a great experience to work with you on Playkey promotion,
I am very thankful to you for your contribution! We've got a great result together!

Hope to see you again!

P.s. This thread is closed - please do not write any questions here. All tokens were distributed according to actual spreadsheets and no any actions are possible regarding bounty campaign.

Links to final spreadsheets:

Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
I joined this bounty Thread started by the CTO Aleksey Lykov. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sale-starts-1112017-playkey-bounty-campaign-31082017-30112017-2134727

It was started before this one and no where in it does it mention this thread. I diligently performed the tasks and now I am being told that I will not be rewarded for my work. When I tried to discuss it they banned me from Telegram. I does not reflect well on a company that will not honour its commitment and when confronted sneaks away like a thief.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Joined for Airdrop. Also done create Genesis Post. Thanks.

ICO is over. All payments is done. Why some people waiting for airdrope? bad joking?

He create a Genesis Post.... so i guess he is a bot or just a little bit stup.... .
Isnt there a way to block all this spam posts? this is not so cool
Activity: 350
Merit: 101

ICO is over. All payments is done. Why some people waiting for airdrope? bad joking?
Activity: 25
Activity: 26
seem very interesting; followed instruction and joined Airdrop.
Activity: 19
Activity: 140
MetaMask has added our PKT token. MetaMask is a bridge that allows you to visit the distributed web of tomorrow in your browser today. It allows you to run Ethereum dApps right in your browser without running a full Ethereum node
https://twitter.com/Playkey_EN/status/945337019475087362
Pages:
Jump to: