Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BOUNTY THREAD] ☼☼ Playkey.io ~ 3,915,000$ to Share ! ☼☼[NEWW] - page 5. (Read 100879 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I've get my tokens. Thank you! Do I understand correctly PKT token is traded on Etherdelta now? Are there any plans to list it on other exchanges? Where may get updates?
Yes you understand correctly. I received my reward too, thank you team, great project!
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Activity: 350
Merit: 115
I've get my tokens. Thank you! Do I understand correctly PKT token is traded on Etherdelta now? Are there any plans to list it on other exchanges? Where may get updates?
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
I got my bounty tokens too, thanks to the new manager for his seriousness and professionalism!
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
Hello dev. I successfully got my bounty payment. Thank you very much
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
Congratulations to the participants of the campaign with successful rewards. I got it in full, thanks to the Manager and the project team
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
All bounty received . Thank you for campaign and good luck with further development . I have no doubt this project have a big future , but I'm interested about Playkey's further plans for adding on top-tier exchanges . Any information availible about this ? mercatox is just fine for the beginning but if pkt enters bittrex , poloniex I think there will be a hughe pump and it will be good for a project and supporters
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
Minter
I get my bounty tokens! Thaks all team! Good luck!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
Dear Playkey bounty participants,
We're done with bounty tokens distribution - congratulations for all!

It was a great experience to work with you on Playkey promotion,
I am very thankful to you for your contribution! We've got a great result together!

Hope to see you again!

P.s. This thread is closed - please do not write any questions here. All tokens were distributed according to actual spreadsheets and no any actions are possible regarding bounty campaign.

Links to final spreadsheets:

Dear Blockchaingo,

many thanks for your professionalism (what unfortunately one can not experience to often in the cryptosphere).
I received my payment for Translation & Promotion correct and very fast.

Was a pleasure to work with you and I´ll love to join an other campaign you are in charge of (hopefully from the very beginning then).

Cheers
xx
Activity: 612
Merit: 105
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sale-starts-1112017-playkey-bounty-campaign-31082017-30112017-2134727
Tell me what this topic is. And then I was in the bounty to fulfill the conditions of this topic.
 And I did not add anything. I understand this is the topic of scammers?
Activity: 392
Merit: 108
I recieved my payment for twitter campaign. Thank you very much!
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Great job bounty Manager! Payments on time. Thank you. I was glad to participate in your campaign
Activity: 551
Ha кaкиx биpжax пoявитьcя?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

I am very thankful to you for your contribution! We've got a great result together!

Hope to see you again!

P.s. This thread is closed - please do not write any questions here. All tokens were distributed according to actual spreadsheets and no any actions are possible regarding bounty campaign.

Good job for make very fast payment, and i'm happy support the project and now wait for sell the token untill good price, thank you  Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
I got my coins, not much, but distribution was very fast. Big + for that! Now we hope for a very good price in near future. Good luck PlayKey!
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
Thanks for the bounty rewards, I received my PKT safely to my ETH wallet.
Activity: 882
I also got all the coins! Thank you for your honesty and promptness!
Activity: 336
Merit: 21
Cпacибo зa oпepaтивнoe иcпoлнeниe oбeщaний пo пepeвoдy aльтoв пo бayнти пpoгpaммe Grin Жeлaю, чтoбы вce вaши плaны cтaли peaльнocтью и бeз пpoблeм!
Activity: 67
Merit: 10

Hope to see you again!

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 2032
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
I've just received the translations bounty. Thank you so much!!

I'll hodl until we moon. Keep the good work  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: