Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bowhead Health: Personalized Health Platform - page 4. (Read 25411 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 259
If calculated without bonus how many dollars collected this project? May need to be added information how the funds collected in the dollar, because not all mathematicians

The maximum amount with all tokens sold will be $24 million.
I joined your bounty campaign, but I have a question about your bounty program, this bounty will end soon than the intend time if your ICOs crowdsale ended earlier than expected? Is right?

Hello,

Bounty will finish once the ICO ends or we will sell all the tokens. Thanks

If you have any questions about the bounty - please join for quicker support Bowhead Health Bounty Slack chat - https://bowhead-health.slack.com/messages/C633PRY4A/
I participated in signature campaign and I was really impressed by your team.

Thanks for your trust and participating in our bounty Smiley
How much has it already been sold by ICO? And how much to be sold?

Well, I do not know if I'm hasty, more on the ANN homepage says the total available for sale and 40,000.00 tokens Smiley
Where you see tokens available 400,000.00 while dev says tokens that have sold 900,000? Maybe you are wrong to see the information.
If viewed from https://tokens.bowheadhealth.com/#title_token_sale
Available token for sale is 39,912,239.00
Is it true that 900,000 already been sold?  I don't see it in the ICO website.

Yes, that is true sir. The progressive bar will be added shortly
Activity: 252
Merit: 106
so all the tokens are sold? i dont know where to find that tokens? and how much will it be , but i hope i can recieve my bounty , and convert it immediately
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
How much is the price of Bowhead token in exchanges   after the ico will be? Can we predict for 10x ico price? What will be the guarantee of the price will be higher than ico price?
No,guarantee and this thing is always comes to our minds as an investor of this coin. If its price would be more than when it hit exchanges or not. We know on this cryptoworld anything isnt guaranteed but yet i can say this project do have the potential for its price to be more than when it already exchanges but for now we should not still think of that thing since we are still on the Sale Time.
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
How much is the price of Bowhead token in exchanges   after the ico will be? Can we predict for 10x ico price? What will be the guarantee of the price will be higher than ico price?
Activity: 2856
Merit: 769
If calculated without bonus how many dollars collected this project? May need to be added information how the funds collected in the dollar, because not all mathematicians

I joined your bounty campaign, but I have a question about your bounty program, this bounty will end soon than the intend time if your ICOs crowdsale ended earlier than expected? Is right?
If all the token has-been sold yes it will end earlier  than expected time. Is any one here know how many coin has been sold at this moment?

i registered an account for the purchasing of tokens.. but as what i saw in the dashboard, no details on how many tokens have been sold already.. the only thing you can see is the bonus on how many tokens you will get, the percentage, etc.. but nothing about the tokens sold.
Yeah I already do that multiple times, I hope some one know it will answer.

You can check 800k token sold out from starting Super Earlybird until today, current still have 112,239 Tokens in stock with rate @ $0.45 USD (31% Bonus) if you want investing

Link check + buy token: https://tokens.bowheadhealth.com/
I was really amazed on the sold token for just on a short period of time which is almost 900k token at short period of time which means there are lots of people who are interested on this project. Ill hope that itt will be sold out of all the tokens which are being offered on discounted rate. Hurry up and buy cheap coins as of now.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250

If all the token has-been sold yes it will end earlier  than expected time. Is any one here know how many coin has been sold at this moment?

i registered an account for the purchasing of tokens.. but as what i saw in the dashboard, no details on how many tokens have been sold already.. the only thing you can see is the bonus on how many tokens you will get, the percentage, etc.. but nothing about the tokens sold.

You can check 800k token sold out from starting Super Earlybird until today, current still have 112,239 Tokens in stock with rate @ $0.45 USD (31% Bonus) if you want investing

Link check + buy token: https://tokens.bowheadhealth.com/
Merit: 520

If all the token has-been sold yes it will end earlier  than expected time. Is any one here know how many coin has been sold at this moment?

Activity: 1008
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Why spreadsheet has not been updated yet? Already dated 22 july still stay in week 2, hopefully update soon let me not confused the participants bounty. Thanks:)

You know that it's using the data 23:59 pm gmt on fridays, so it's just 8h later. How about giving them some time to sleep before they update?

Also there is a bounty thread in the forum, pls ask bounty related things there or in the telegram bounty group
Oh thank you, it reminded me, and now thank goodness already appears the stack in the spreadsheet Smiley thanks
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
 112,239 Tokens @ $0.45 USD (31% Bonus)  Do not forget to buy because now these bonuses are still available. The previous bonus has been exhausted. And do not miss it
Activity: 448

If all the token has-been sold yes it will end earlier  than expected time. Is any one here know how many coin has been sold at this moment?

Activity: 574
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Good project good team  Wink

I think this project will be very helpful for people in southeast asia where there is no healthcare system
Merit: 520

Activity: 348

Activity: 1316
Merit: 407
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
What is the next goal for the campaign?
What do you mean next goal ? All campaigns and promotions are ongoing with the started ico .Let's hope for its fast raising of found although we have almost a month left .I think it will be reach and finish the max target earlier.

Happy to joined in investment "club",...hope for ICO success soon,...

You will not regret buying tokens. Read the white paper to see the range of profit possibilities. And the best, still have a lot of token and time to carry out the purchase, or even a bounty.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I read the whitepaper and I did not find any posts stating that bowheads cooperate with the hospital institution, did I misread?

I asked the same question the their team but I didn't get an answer from them. They're maybe so busy with ongoing token sale, I don't know. But that was the part I wonder and white paper doesn't really say anything about hospital cooperation.
Activity: 560
I read the whitepaper and I did not find any posts stating that bowheads cooperate with the hospital institution, did I misread?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I participated in signature campaign and I was really impressed by your team.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 407
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
How much has it already been sold by ICO? And how much to be sold?

We've sold just under 900,000 tokens, these figures are updated every 24 hrs (Our progress bar will shortly be updated to reflect AHT inventory in near real time) https://tokens.bowheadhealth.com/

Thank you, I hope you sell more and more. Let's buy!
Pages:
Jump to: