Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Brazukcoin - true anonymous currency [BZK] - page 10. (Read 9643 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

Thanks for the update!

Perhaps define a monthly update day or bi-monthly days to announce those kind of updates, so people know when will there be an update, not just suddenly appear from nowhere?

cecilia1,

Good idea!

I will do it anyway, but establishing a time pace is the way to go.

A 'State of the Coin' address.

Thanks for the update, i like where you going with this will keep mining on the pool

Sosolean,

Thanks

This ship is sailing! Hold tight!    Grin

another brazilian coin?
 Grin Huh

who are the devs?
tell us more about yourselfs

natan069,

I'm Brazilian and that's where the Braz... in Brazukcoin comes from, but 99.9% of the people in the community seem to be from all over the planet.

The biggest pool is run by Chinese, the website hosted by Japanese (I guess?), etc.. So to call BZK a "Brazilian" coin wouldn't be true.

I actually would like to have Brazilians jumping on board. I think we need a better coin than our fiat one, but I haven't got good luck with them (yet).

But well, we can't wait as the ship has sailed.

You're welcome to get on board! The diff is still ok so there's time before we hit the exchanges!

For more active information, join us at Discord: https://discord.gg/u5654Jj

Activity: 57
I wish you success. I'm looking forward to the exchange.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
another brazilian coin?
 Grin Huh

who are the devs?
tell us more about yourselfs
Activity: 60
Thanks for the update, i like where you going with this will keep mining on the pool
Activity: 180
Thanks for the update!

Perhaps define a monthly update day or bi-monthly days to announce those kind of updates, so people know when will there be an update, not just suddenly appear from nowhere?
Hello folks!

So, to let you know the next steps for Brazukcoin, and keep you motivated, here I tell you where we are and what's in store for bzk in the coming months.

First I would like to say I am very happy with the progress we've made so far! BZK had no fancy marketing, no pre-mine, nor ICO attention grabbing, so I tend to believe our community is growing based on the trust in the foundations we've established for this project.

And this community has invested their trust and resources on this project, so it's only natural that we keep providing information on where we're going, based on our expectations and the feedback we've received.

Ok, from the beginning we've planned "organic growth instead of flashy start", and that's what we've got!

In 20 days we went from having only a blockchain, codebase and a forum, to providing many resources like pools, block explorer, offline wallets, pre-compiled binaries for different Operating Systems, website, and social media.

We still have a long way to go, but as our assets grow, I think it's important to keep things organized and well-knit so these same assets don't bring us maintenance burden, but do what their purposes are: help BZK grow!

We should look at them as growing pains! Not to be looked on negatively, but positively!

First let us take a closer look at what Brazukcoin has so provided so far to the community, and the state of affairs to each asset:

In the social media arena, we have the following

- Discord
- Slack
- Bitcointalk
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Reddit

Of these, Discord (https://discord.gg/u5654Jj) has been by far the best venue we've had. Easy to manage, a lot of users.

There's job to do with the others.

- Github

Github provides good venue to share open-source. It's easy to manage!

- Website

Currently we have www.brazukcoin.space, kindly provided by katorisenko.

I am reviewing the possibility of creating a jekyll based website from scratch. It sounds fun to do, which means easy!

- Block Explorer

We have two block explorers, and although I have to tidy up mine, it's practically work done!

- Offline Wallet

The offline wallet is ready to go. Again, some tiding up, but this tool is very important to spread BZK, for its ease of use.

- Pre-compiled wallets

When we started the only option was building your wallet from the source code. No more!

Now we have pre-compiled binaries for Windows, Mac, Linux.

Some work to do is regarding to packaging. We need to have a unified release of the binaries.

Also we stil need to get mobile wallets.

The offline wallet is a great tool we have, as it enables the newcomer to jump in easily.

- Pools

We have currently 3 very stable pools available to the community. That is very important as it makes mining attractive to users who don't have much hashrate at the moment.

Ok, so as you can see, we are going fast and this ship is not stalling!

We need to focus on integrating those tools very well in the ecosystem. This will bring a unified, and sober message from Brazukcoin to the growing community.

The end goal is to make BZK valuable in the marketplace, so anything that contributes to that end eventually will be accomplished.

But before that, it's critical that we have our current resources well established and functioning.

Thank you very much for the support in this great project we've just started.

The future has never been better!

dev , can we hit some exchange market for trading bzk?

Lareina,

We're still evaluating exchanges.

For now, you can try the Discord channel bzk-exchange. There is activity there of people already bargaining: https://discord.gg/Tg7S6H5

Good luck!

Activity: 246

You can try https://cryptohub.online/coin_add/ It's a new exchange which also provides other services such as mining pools, faucets, PoS etc. Looks interesting to me!

Edit: Never mind, they also dont list CryptoNight coins as of now.
Activity: 9
Every day I see new promising interesting projects.Today I was pleasantly surprised
Activity: 430
Activity: 41
Merit: 2

Gotta check this out. Looks like a promising ICO.

3KyNoX,

Thanks for the interest, and wecome!

Notice though that this is not a ICO.

btw, I'm usually active at Discord: https://discord.gg/u5654Jj

He is a shill trying to boost his forum ranking
So, what is the real purpose of this coin? Do you have a targeted market, or what kind of companies should cooperate with BZK to bring it to real life?

3KyNoX,

Thanks for the interest, and wecome!

Notice though that this is not a ICO.

btw, I'm usually active at Discord: https://discord.gg/u5654Jj

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

Hello,

What is the initial max supply of this coin, 10,000,000 BZK?

cecilia1,

Yes, you are correct.

For more details look at the specifications in the [ANN] post.

Hello dev,

Looks like you really have passion in this project. I'm switching my 13kH/s rig to your coin. I like the way you support and answer the community. I don't know how many people in your team right now but you will need more than 1 person to handle the incoming jobs when the coin grows bigger.

cecilia1,

Thanks for your words and interest.

Welcome on board!

Hello dev,

Looks like you really have passion in this project. I'm switching my 13kH/s rig to your coin. I like the way you support and answer the community. I don't know how many people in your team right now but you will need more than 1 person to handle the incoming jobs when the coin grows bigger.
Activity: 41
Merit: 2

I have a feeling this dev is going to do a runner but I do hope I am wrong. It looks like another TCOIN - he entered here completely unprepared without any knowledge of the cryptonight algorithm, and it's challenges.

I do you hope you don't just give up on this!

DeanoGaffers,

You seem to be losing faith in the project, but I don't see evidence that backs it up.

If you look at where we were just a few days ago (remember, this coin is not even a month old!), and where we are now, we already sport a good infrastructure, and bzk is on solid terrain.

In the end, where we'll go will depend on the market of people involved.

Thanks for the good wishes, and I give it back to you with an advice: Don't miss out!

ps.: I've been aloof in the weekends because of family demands, but bzk is close to the heart. I can't wait to get to Monday so I can go back to the workplace, to work on bzk!

btw DeanoGaffers, your post deserves a Bon Jovi song: Keep the faith! https://play.google.com/music/preview/Tcutvemvxfpwxxbaypltwf3gtri?lyrics=1&utm_source=google&utm_medium=search&utm_campaign=lyrics&pcampaignid=kp-songlyrics

Grin

Yes, you deserve it for your lack of faith in bzk. And if you show up again bringing more rain, I'll give you Kenny G (you don't want to go there!)

Have a nice weekend!

Wink

Thankyou for the reassuring update Mr Brazuk coin

Yours sincerely,

Deano Gaffers
Hello,

What is the initial max supply of this coin, 10,000,000 BZK?

i dont find whitepaper and team profile of this project. Can anyone show me?

Brazukcoin is this a fraud project, it seems to be unable to find too much information. Let's be careful. There's a lot of air projects now.

wanggq8877,

Brazukcoin is an open-source project. No pre-mine quick money, no ICO whitepaper money grab.

Just good old openness.

In the coming week I'll do a review of where we are (a state of the union, if you will).

We have to organize now that we have so many things to maintain:

Social media (discord, twitter, facebook, reddit, etc).

Packaging: binaries for the different OSs.

Mobile and paper wallets, and so much more, that will have in the future.

And on, and on...

Before expanding, I want to make sure those resources are well structured.

Note that this is what have been planned from day one: Solid backend first, frontend later.

Keep the faith! See my post above... there is a song for you there as well!

Grin

I have a feeling this dev is going to do a runner but I do hope I am wrong. It looks like another TCOIN - he entered here completely unprepared without any knowledge of the cryptonight algorithm, and it's challenges.

I do you hope you don't just give up on this!

DeanoGaffers,

You seem to be losing faith in the project, but I don't see evidence that backs it up.

If you look at where we were just a few days ago (remember, this coin is not even a month old!), and where we are now, we already sport a good infrastructure, and bzk is on solid terrain.

In the end, where we'll go will depend on the market of people involved.

Thanks for the good wishes, and I give it back to you with an advice: Don't miss out!

ps.: I've been aloof in the weekends because of family demands, but bzk is close to the heart. I can't wait to get to Monday so I can go back to the workplace, to work on bzk!

btw DeanoGaffers, your post deserves a Bon Jovi song: Keep the faith! https://play.google.com/music/preview/Tcutvemvxfpwxxbaypltwf3gtri?lyrics=1&utm_source=google&utm_medium=search&utm_campaign=lyrics&pcampaignid=kp-songlyrics

Grin

Yes, you deserve it for your lack of faith in bzk. And if you show up again bringing more rain, I'll give you Kenny G (you don't want to go there!)

Have a nice weekend!

Wink

Pages:
Jump to: