Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {BRH} Brahma coin ~Travel Surfing~ - is a unique platform for travel - page 59. (Read 8093 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
In fact, if you make applications for travel, then tourism will come to a new level with this company
yeah, I agree with it. blockchain allows to realize many tools
Yes, the blockchain system is topical at this stage, well, there will not be such competition
many people want to get hype from using blockchain(-:
Activity: 308
In fact, if you make applications for travel, then tourism will come to a new level with this company
yeah, I agree with it. blockchain allows to realize many tools
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Activity: 266

On the site I read that a lot of services can be paid for by a coin, for example restaurants and cafes. And how this will be realized. Will there be an agreement with them?
I think that the project will look for people who will deal with these issues. For a certain payment

These people will be like managers in a certain way.

Thus there will be a person who in a certain city will be able to establish everything for recreation

Let there be a person to whom you can turn if something goes wrong

A person always feels more confident if he knows that in an unfamiliar place there is someone who can help him
Activity: 336

On the site I read that a lot of services can be paid for by a coin, for example restaurants and cafes. And how this will be realized. Will there be an agreement with them?
I think that the project will look for people who will deal with these issues. For a certain payment

Thus there will be a person who in a certain city will be able to establish everything for recreation

Let there be a person to whom you can turn if something goes wrong

Wow, in the future I will constantly use these applications and services, it's very convenient and practical.

Tell me, what did you like about this project?

It seems to me that the project should be developed in countries and cities in which tourism is poorly developed for the first time. There will be much less competition

Such a decision will lead to attracted tourists who are looking for something new

Activity: 43
Wow, in the future I will constantly use these applications and services, it's very convenient and practical.
Finally something interesting appeared among the companies in the forum, something new and unusual for those people who love to travel Cool
Yes, the project is very unusual, it is worth investing, a good project
Activity: 238
Finally something interesting appeared among the companies in the forum, something new and unusual for those people who love to travel Cool

It seems to me that the project should be developed in countries and cities in which tourism is poorly developed for the first time. There will be much less competition
Well, yes, it's also a good idea, to make referrals where there will be no competitors and show people what it is

Such a decision will open new places for people and countries they did not know about before
For people who love something new for themselves, it will be just right for them

Well, yes, it's also a good idea, to make referrals where there will be no competitors and show people what it is

Such a decision will open new places for people and countries they did not know about before

Activity: 286
Merit: 10
Of course the app will be. It will make it easier to pay for services anywhere
The application will be a very good way out, it will make it easier to work with customers
That would be great, taking into consideration the the convenience and easy to access application to the end users is really a good offer created by the team. Their service is created not only to simplify the lives of travelers, but also to motivate local residents to learn their city better and raise their culture level.  Hopefully this project will not be limited  to a specific regions only.
Of course the app will be. It will make it easier to pay for services anywhere
The application will be a very good way out, it will make it easier to work with customers
Pages:
Jump to: