Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {BRH} Brahma coin ~Travel Surfing~ - is a unique platform for travel - page 63. (Read 8093 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Friends, there was a lot of quiet time, you saw enthusiastic cheers about the project, and strong criticism, waiting for the pitfalls and expectation of success, but all this time we were not sitting idly by. The process of creating a project in which we put our soul is not really as simple and fast as it may seem from the outside. But we have tried and we present you the Travel Surfing website and the long-awaited white paper. At this stage, only Russian and English are supported, but we invite you to cooperate and offer you (if you are competent in this) to make a translation into different languages. The list of languages is available on the website. Thank you for your patience and support!
Website link: WEBSITE
A link to WP: WHITE PAPER

That's really pleased so pleased. Right now, let's start with the site and paper
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
TRAVEL-SURFING - OWN PEOPLE IN EACH CITY
Friends, there was a lot of quiet time, you saw enthusiastic cheers about the project, and strong criticism, waiting for the pitfalls and expectation of success, but all this time we were not sitting idly by. The process of creating a project in which we put our soul is not really as simple and fast as it may seem from the outside. But we have tried and we present you the Travel Surfing website and the long-awaited white paper. At this stage, only Russian and English are supported, but we invite you to cooperate and offer you (if you are competent in this) to make a translation into different languages. The list of languages is available on the website. Thank you for your patience and support!
Website link: WEBSITE
A link to WP: WHITE PAPER
Activity: 350
Well, probably I love more warm countries than cold ones

I think this company will look at many countries, making its further development
It will be the right decisions if this company will develop not only in one country, but in many, because everyone wants to travel)

I think this company will look at many countries, making its further development
Activity: 266

Well then, go to Bali. This is a wonderful place and there are reasonable prices
Well, thanks for the advice)) It remains only to wait until the market goes up and my altcoyins will be worth a lot)

Well then, go to Bali. This is a wonderful place and there are reasonable prices
Activity: 196
this project is very interesting, since I like traveling.
I like this project because it makes it easier for someone who wants to travel out of town.
i hope this project will be succeed.

I expect with the growth of the market, too, do not earn a lot and also go on vacation) What will you advise?

Well, it depends on what kind of vacation you prefer. Active or not. warm strange or cold?

I expect with the growth of the market, too, do not earn a lot and also go on vacation) What will you advise?
btw, guys. has anybody met users of this coin?
I have not yet seen these users, but soon they will, and I think a lot

All who use the token have already gone to rest ))
yes, and sunbathe under the sun singing a delicious cocktail

All who use the token have already gone to rest ))
Activity: 308
When does the project begin?  Wink
Soon everything will be, you just have to wait a bit Cool
good day everyone, I will wait, definitely
It seems to me that today the market has started a reversal. So the altcoyins must come to life and begin to rise in price
I've just wanted to write the same. I hope ETH weill come back to 800 dollars
My opinion is that he will return. tokens, too, all grow. And this token is no exception
yeah, it's good toke, no one doubts it
It seems to me that today the market has started a reversal. So the altcoyins must come to life and begin to rise in price
My opinion is that he will return. tokens, too, all grow. And this token is no exception

I would like to hope for it. It seems to me that because of the fact that the market is falling projects have ceased to develop
I hope, that big represantatives of Uncle Sam decided to invest in crypto

I would like to hope for it. It seems to me that because of the fact that the market is falling projects have ceased to develop
Pages:
Jump to: