Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Brickblock - diversify your portfolio transparently and secure - page 32. (Read 34639 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 12
🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform

Wait a good project, but unfortunately really the distribution of coins for the bounty hunter not explained?
thanks

Wait a good project, but unfortunately really the distribution of coins for the bounty hunter not explained?
thanks

Many thanks to you guys! Smiley

We will post the bounties in the following days, we are almost there.

Iryna
Hi guys,

something went wrong with my new iryna.brickblock account, so I'll post it again with our official team account:

sorry for the delay. We were caught up in our internal processes and with the many questions on different channels.
From now on, we will improve in our response time Smiley

But getting back your questions:

1.The difference of the 3 tokens.
Hey Kezy, thanks for your reply! We seperate between several different forms of tokens. If you are referring to the Brickblock token it is the mining right for the 'gas' which is used on our platform. Please take a look at the token subpage for additional information.

but you didn't answer my question, why do you even need to run an ico?

what the heck does "we separate between several different forms of tokens" even mean?
and wtf is "brickblock token it is the mining right for the 'gas' which is used on our platform"?

you don't really make any sense at all... do u even blockchain? 
We now know that we have not really explained the differences between the tokens in the best way or even confusing. But that’s why there is the community, so you are able to improve things and make things right. So thank you all for the feedback. You will find a more elaborate video and explanation of the slightly changed token functions on our website soon. We will post it here in Bitcointalk before.

2.Why do we need an ICO?

We are a small team of dedicated people who mostly work out of the passion for this project. We are now at the limit of financing. We have created an alpha version, talked to lawyers all over the world and are sure that our project will succeed. But to set up the whole legal structure, make regular legal and technical security audits and hire some more blockchain developers, customer support, legal advisors etc. we need funding. Please consider what we are doing: We cut out the middleman which are stock exchanges and retail brokers (Banks) and make worldwide investing possible. There are a lot of people who don’t like what we are doing. Going into this fight without proper funding and enough smart minds is not so funny.

3. Yes, we blockchain a lot and are strong believers Smiley

4. Do we have a social campaign dev?
Do you have even social campaign dev

We thought we have. Unfortunately, we came to realise that our structures weren’t as bearable as expected to have same day replies. Also we though we had still a little more time till some of us need to spend an almost full-time to answer questions. As soon as the white paper is out (which will happen this week), we will look for some people who fully understand the idea behind it and want to help us coordinating some social campaigns. 

Thanks again for the feedback and patience!

Iryna
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251

thanks
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Keep up the good work, im looking forward for the success of this project!
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
Do you have even social campaign dev
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hey Kezy, thanks for your reply! We seperate between several different forms of tokens. If you are referring to the Brickblock token it is the mining right for the 'gas' which is used on our platform. Please take a look at the token subpage for additional information.

but you didn't answer my question, why do you even need to run an ico?

what the heck does "we separate between several different forms of tokens" even mean?
and wtf is "brickblock token it is the mining right for the 'gas' which is used on our platform"?

you don't really make any sense at all... do u even blockchain?  Undecided
I think this one needs to emphasize the importance of their access tokens, else, a lot of investors will cry at the end.
Though brickblock tokens can produce those access tokens, but if such investor only have that Proof-of-Asset Tokens, it is still useless.
My impression is that this one makes so much complications in the complex crypto world.
Remember, so much individuals here are not that patient to understand those very confusing process.

Hey TimeTeller, thanks a lot for your Feedback. We agree that the various Tokens may be very confusing. Unfortunately, this was the only legally compliant way. We will work on a simple explainer video during the next days to highlight the differences between each Token.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
I think this one needs to emphasize the importance of their access tokens, else, a lot of investors will cry at the end.
Though brickblock tokens can produce those access tokens, but if such investor only have that Proof-of-Asset Tokens, it is still useless.
My impression is that this one makes so much complications in the complex crypto world.
Remember, so much individuals here are not that patient to understand those very confusing process.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
Such a great idea! I would like to read the whitepaper but dont know where is it. You dont have yet?
And also, reserve for customer support on Telegram and Slack, if any.
Many thanks to everyone that would like to translate parts of the website or the Bitcointalk forum post! We are currently still working out the details of the bounty campaign and will get back to you as soon as possible.
Very promising project!
Will you have startup investments in your portfolio as well?

Hey anryze,

currently we do not plan to include startup investments. Nevertheless, we are always interested to work with the community on future products. Have you heard of Neufund? They are working on a solution and it looks quite promising.

Best,

Max
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
hello dev plan open ico selling
and open bounty translation or not, i want reserve indonesian languange if you need
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
reserve me for translation Indian (Hindi) language.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Please reserve the turkish translation for me please.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
Very promising project!
Will you have startup investments in your portfolio as well?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Very promising project good luck
and feel free to pm me if you need french translator   Wink
When this ICO will open for investors no details about time frame on official website too. Any kind of bounty you would launch to promote this before open this ICO. Any video link available to see team members there?

Hey addicto, we will release further information about the contribution campaign, as well as our whitepaper next week friday. Bounty program will be released shortly. Tomorrow we will pubish the first of multiple vlogs with our co-founder on all social media channels.

Best,

Max
@eye4bd thanks for your help!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
When this ICO will open for investors no details about time frame on official website too. Any kind of bounty you would launch to promote this before open this ICO. Any video link available to see team members there?
Activity: 826
Merit: 254
@brickblock, I've sent you a pm.
Pages:
Jump to: