Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][♔] Britcoin.com | 5% annual PoS | Always on TOR [BRIT] - page 28. (Read 72297 times)

Activity: 830
Merit: 500
GOOO britcoin..!!!Hope early august 2016 - 1 brit : 2000K sats Tongue

https://c-cex.com/?p=brit-btc

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
wish this coin will be added to other exchange site such as yobit or poloniex.

hope soon..but first, britcoin must fix about blk0001.dat !!!!!

1.save your wallet.dat
2.Windows : %APPDATA%\Britcoin
3.delete britcoin wallet roaming
4.open new wallet britcoin V3.0.0.1
5.Windows : %APPDATA%\Britcoin
6.copy new blk0001.dat [ file size 570 mb ] link download : https://firedrop.com/5db9cd048ca70e6f
7.open wallet britcoin v3.0.0.1 [ wait for sync ]
8.Windows : %APPDATA%\Britcoin
9.copy your wallet.dat
10.open wallet britcoin v3.0.0.1
11.DONE

My britcoin wallet good work now. Thx,,, i need 2 days to syncronizing brit wallet!!!
legendary
Activity: 474
Merit: 111
Interesting, a Patriotic coin   Grin.
More exchange is good for Britcoin..!!!
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1000
Will this coin be replacing the British Pound lol?

Yes! :^)

But really who knows what the future holds.  One day I would like to see seamless transactions between GBP and BRIT so that Britcoin can be used as an actual currency, one that's accepted wherever debit/credit cards are.  And it would be great to work with UK banks to offer their customers GBP and Brit balances so people can accept/send/exchange Britcoins and earn interest etc from their existing online banking.

Just give it a decade or so lol Smiley

What we wait now..Huh GOOOOOO Britcoin!!

But really who knows what the future holds.  One day I would like to see seamless transactions between GBP and BRIT so that Britcoin can be used as an actual currency, one that's accepted wherever debit/credit cards are.  And it would be great to work with UK banks to offer their customers GBP and Brit balances so people can accept/send/exchange Britcoins and earn interest etc from their existing online banking.

What we wait now..Huh GOOOOOO Britcoin!!
legendary

Activity: 630
legendary
Activity: 1288
I have a development roadmap which I presented to the investor, along with a investment deck for Brit.  I'm going to rewrite the dev roadmap over the next few weeks and make it public, but I'm in the process of moving/finding somewhere to live right now and have a lot of other commitments.

We tried to keep the news about the investor/s private until we knew 100% sure he was willing to fund the project, which was only a few weeks ago after meeting a number of times.  It will enable myself and mogreen to work on Britcoin development until 2017 and then if all goes to plan we'll see a large injection of cash in to the project in early 2017.  Including a £20,000 marketing budget Smiley

Like Leigh says, the alternative to what we're doing now is the coin dies and everyone loses, so let's pull together and make it work. Smiley

Fast moving is better now for britcoin. YOBIT is good place to get more attention!!

Yobit don't update wallets in a timely fashion neither do they respond to support tickets.

So I'd rather give them a miss.

Wouldn't bittrex be better?
legendary
I have a development roadmap which I presented to the investor, along with a investment deck for Brit.  I'm going to rewrite the dev roadmap over the next few weeks and make it public, but I'm in the process of moving/finding somewhere to live right now and have a lot of other commitments.

We tried to keep the news about the investor/s private until we knew 100% sure he was willing to fund the project, which was only a few weeks ago after meeting a number of times.  It will enable myself and mogreen to work on Britcoin development until 2017 and then if all goes to plan we'll see a large injection of cash in to the project in early 2017.  Including a £20,000 marketing budget Smiley

Like Leigh says, the alternative to what we're doing now is the coin dies and everyone loses, so let's pull together and make it work. Smiley

Fast moving is better now for britcoin. YOBIT is good place to get more attention!!

Agreed.  We'll start looking for new exchanges to get BRIT/BTC and even BRIT/GBP markets up once the fork is completed. Smiley
legendary

Activity: 625
A Decentralised Hedge Fund

That's great to hear Will7am. Can't wait to see what else happens! Great work guys!
legendary
Given the volume and price hikes that seem to be happening - wouldn't we be better off harnessing the community through bounties to develop the coin rather than double the supply and fork it at this point. Just saying. I'll throw in some for bounties for sure if we can find people to help.

Are you gonna fund development and pay for exchanges and everything else that needs paying for?

There was a reason that Will7iam walked away for this project in the past, that was the lack of finances.

If the investor doesn't get his coins there will be no funding, then we'll be back to square one.

If Brit's price continues to go up, I'd be happy to contribute BRIT for bounties as they will be worth someone's time and effort.

Finances for a coin are usually (with exception to ICOs or the 'investor plan' here) self perpetuating, if there's a good enough plan, momentum will carry it through all sorts of bounties and incentives to improve the coin.

What your post actually implies is Will7iam walked away because there was (and still is) no plan for the coin. That is all that people in our little bubble look for.

Are you gonna pay for 2 developers to work on this project full time?

1. What will the developers be doing? That's what I'm missing here.

2. How long will investor man's 12k last if paying for two full time developers? Not very long at all.

Ask will7iam or Mo Green, they have a plan for Brit.

The 12K is just a starting point, if the project does well, then there's going more money invested into the project.

Stop trolling as your starting to annoy me.

As the marketcap grows your thinking that your coins will be devalued by 50% so your starting to winge, that's all.

I am merely asking for a plan. I have held BRIT for two years and am interested in it succeeding. Funny how questioning things that people have stated here is considered trolling.

The supply doubling is just an odd thing to do IMO. As I've said previously if there's some plan, it's better than no plan. I just haven't seen a plan!

Anyway I will literally shut up and let you guys get on with it. Whatever it is.

legendary
Admin. please help me!
I bought 5.5 million of you on the floor coin icostart.com! but unfortunately I made a mistake and he moved the wrong address coin! an address of one other coin types have identical names you!
Please help me get back, okay?
These are all my transactions! http://pastebin.com/TURqHJSe
please help me! send all of my coin purse to this for me!
BRacPMWDSx1XkyVqtzRL8Ca12qyoP9DkHm

If you're gonna lie about losing coins at least do it properly.  You say you bought 5.5m when that's over half the available supply, which no one owns.

Happy to see cryptographic proof, until then sorry but it sounds like pure a grade bollocks to me mate.

Will.

I think that guy posted in the wrong thread. I thought 5.5M WTF? too.
legendary
Admin. please help me!
I bought 5.5 million of you on the floor coin icostart.com! but unfortunately I made a mistake and he moved the wrong address coin! an address of one other coin types have identical names you!
Please help me get back, okay?
These are all my transactions! http://pastebin.com/TURqHJSe
please help me! send all of my coin purse to this for me!
BRacPMWDSx1XkyVqtzRL8Ca12qyoP9DkHm

If you're gonna lie about losing coins at least do it properly.  You say you bought 5.5m when that's over half the available supply, which no one owns.

Happy to see cryptographic proof, until then sorry but it sounds like pure a grade bollocks to me mate.

Will.
legendary
Lots of action on c-cex.
Can't wait to see some new updates for britcoin.

Once price is stable I will add it to my faucet.

Thanks mate.

I just looked at the marketcap: $ 486,469  Nice Smiley

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/britcoin/
Activity: 625
A Decentralised Hedge Fund
Lots of action on c-cex.
Can't wait to see some new updates for britcoin.

Once price is stable I will add it to my faucet.
legendary
You were boarder line trolling.

We tried to buy up a share of the supply on c-cex for the investor, but no one was selling as you can see.

The investor was going to pull funding, then the project would of been dead again, everyone's coins would of been worthless again, we were left with no choice but to add to the supply.

There is a plan in place for Brit, i'm going to let Will7iam or Mo tell it to you.

Just chill, sit back and watch and enjoy the ride, a currency for the UK is a big deal, now we have funding and full time development we can take it to the next level.
Activity: 427
Merit: 252
Given the volume and price hikes that seem to be happening - wouldn't we be better off harnessing the community through bounties to develop the coin rather than double the supply and fork it at this point. Just saying. I'll throw in some for bounties for sure if we can find people to help.

Are you gonna fund development and pay for exchanges and everything else that needs paying for?

There was a reason that Will7iam walked away for this project in the past, that was the lack of finances.

If the investor doesn't get his coins there will be no funding, then we'll be back to square one.

If Brit's price continues to go up, I'd be happy to contribute BRIT for bounties as they will be worth someone's time and effort.

Finances for a coin are usually (with exception to ICOs or the 'investor plan' here) self perpetuating, if there's a good enough plan, momentum will carry it through all sorts of bounties and incentives to improve the coin.

What your post actually implies is Will7iam walked away because there was (and still is) no plan for the coin. That is all that people in our little bubble look for.

Are you gonna pay for 2 developers to work on this project full time?

1. What will the developers be doing? That's what I'm missing here.

2. How long will investor man's 12k last if paying for two full time developers? Not very long at all.

Ask will7iam or Mo Green, they have a plan for Brit.

The 12K is just a starting point, if the project does well, then there's going more money invested into the project.

Stop trolling as your starting to annoy me.

As the marketcap grows your thinking that your coins will be devalued by 50% so your starting to winge, that's all.

I am merely asking for a plan. I have held BRIT for two years and am interested in it succeeding. Funny how questioning things that people have stated here is considered trolling.

The supply doubling is just an odd thing to do IMO. As I've said previously if there's some plan, it's better than no plan. I just haven't seen a plan!

Anyway I will literally shut up and let you guys get on with it. Whatever it is.
Pages:
Jump to: